3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Your renders are great, but is there a specific reason why they're done with a weird resolution? The last three were 2.222px × 2.500px, 2.880px × 2.160px and 2.667px × 3.000px. If I want to use them as wallpaper for instance, they'd need to be zoomed in to fill 4k or 1080p displays.
Thank you and you are right. I could render my scenes at 3840 x 2160 or 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution but I'm not doing these artworks as a wallpaper. As you notice my artworks' heights are always bigger than 2160 pixels. It's still 4K but not with the correct ratio. The reason I'm using different ratio is lowering my render time. As you can see that my renders are highly detailed and unique. I'm using higher resolution textures for some objects, a lot of light sources and some other things to acquire the perfect result. Also it's for an artistic style. I mean I can render my Sherry artwork at 3840 x 2160 pixels. But when I do that the main focus of my artwork which is Sherry, will be lost. I hope that I clarified the things for you.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
whoah your creations are amazing :love:
the next time aorrta abandons his game, could you take over the game ? :p
By the way, how long does it take to create a rendering of this quality ? just curious
Thank you. I wish I could do more but I'm not a developer or a writer. I'm just a 3D CG artist. About the rendering time; my PC is not good enough. Some of my renders took 3-4 hours, some of them took 14-15 hours depending on details and pixel resolution.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I do not think we will see anything when it comes to the new update in the near future. I wanted to believe that Aorrta changed, but it seems he is still the same. Would like to be surprised and tomorrow when i open this site i see new update. But i probably have a bigger chance to win the lottery than for that to happen.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes