3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
So what's the content like? I remember the only sex scene was in the airplane, could not find any other.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This one has the potential to surpass every single game on here. If Aortta becomes regular with the updates, The Secret Reloaded will definitely dethrone every monsters we know. It's undeniable. Those renders are something else. I saw many posts about the original version who had better graphics. I don't share this opinion. THIS one is a Beast.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This one has the potential to surpass every single game on here. If Aortta becomes regular with the updates, The Secret Reloaded will definitely dethrone every monsters we know. It's undeniable. Those renders are something else. I saw many posts about the original version who had better graphics. I don't share this opinion. THIS one is a Beast.
Renders alone won't make it dethrone anything. In every other department, the game is mediocre or below average. Tedious gameplay, shitty optimization, numerous bugs, average million times overused story, needlessly repeating "animations", boring dialogues, important basic renpy features missing. If you compare this with the currently top tier games you can found here, this one can't even scratch them, not to overtake them.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Renders alone won't make it dethrone anything. In every other department, the game is mediocre or below average. Tedious gameplay, shitty optimization, numerous bugs, average million times overused story, needlessly repeating "animations", boring dialogues, important basic renpy features missing. If you compare this with the currently top tier games you can found here, this one can't even scratch them, not to overtake them.
Your opinion, Dude :) Not mine. Many pplz think like you, and others think like me. If the Dude proves himself to be trustworthy this time, We'll see who's right. The support he'll get will be the better answer in the upcoming months. May be this release is just an excuse to launch a new
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or may be he's really serious this time and wants to produce a very good product in the upcoming months/years. Time will tell :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Your opinion, Dude :) Not mine. Many pplz think like you, and others think like me. If the Dude proves himself to be trustworthy this time, We'll see who's right. The support he'll get will be the better answer in the upcoming months. May be this release is just an excuse to launch a new
or may be he's really serious this time and wants to produce a very good product in the upcoming months/years. Time will tell :)
It's not about his (nonexistent) trustworthiness, so not sure what you're going for here. It's about the game as it now, having top tier renders, but being subpar on every other area, and even if he sees this through to the end, the final product will be a game with great graphics, but ultimately below average in everything else. And that is nowhere near enough to dethrone any of the current "monsters."

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
Your opinion, Dude :) Not mine. Many ppl think like you, and others think like me. If the Dude proves himself to be trustworthy this time, We'll see who's right. The support he'll get will be the better answer in the upcoming months. Maybe this release is just an excuse to launch a new
or maybe he's really serious this time and wants to produce a very good product in the upcoming months/years. Time will tell :)
I hope you are right about Aorrta. Time will tell us, how important this game to him.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
And that is nowhere near enough to dethrone any of the current "monsters."
I'll give you that for now. ;) May be my expectations are too high, but I want to be positive about it. However, let's be honest on one point : You said that the mechanics are important. Sure, they are. But between you and me, are you really sure that every single player here ditches a game with nice renders because of a mechanic that doesn't please them ? No way.

For example, FOTM is a great game, but the grind doesn't stop the players from coming back and back again ;) Renders are always more powerful than mechanics in that sense, you see ? I'm trying to be as objective as I can with this statement, which just reflects men nature. In real life, it's the same thing : when you date a new hottie, are you really interested in all the mechanics that will conclude in sex or are you only thinking about unwrapping the package ? ;)

Reactions: MilfyAces

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
after the meeting at the restaurant and looking at pc before going home this error occured.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'll give you that for now. ;) May be my expectations are too high, but I want to be positive about it. However, let's be honest on one point : You said that the mechanics are important. Sure, they are. But between you and me, are you really sure that every single player here ditches a game with nice renders because of a mechanic that doesn't please them ? No way.

For example, FOTM is a great game, but the grind doesn't stop the players from coming back and back again ;) Renders are always more powerful than mechanics in that sense, you see ? I'm trying to be as objective as I can with this statement, which just reflects men nature. In real life, it's the same thing : when you date a new hottie, are you really interested in all the mechanics that will conclude in sex or are you only thinking about unwrapping the package ? ;)
Can you call FoTM as one of the top tiers? No. Exactly because of the tedious grind system it has. That game is a prime example of good renders taking you only so far. It relatively does well, but it's very very far from the "monsters" as you called them.

But I see where you coming from now. It has sex early on and looks good, therefore it's great. Yeah, it's not how it works. Sure there are people that makes that a priority, but their numbers are much smaller than you think it would be. If you look around the best ones out there, it has a balance and well thought out system behind it in every area that makes up a game of being great or not.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Game is back really appreciated and
Game is absolutely top-notch :love:
Looking for next update, mc how handling (y)
Thanks for sharing (y) (y) :love: :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sure there are people that makes that a priority, but their numbers are much smaller than you think it would be. If you look around the best ones out there, it has a balance and well thought out system behind it in every area that makes up a game of being great or not.
Sure. If you're talking about a title like BADK, yeah, it's not false ;) Still, we don't have statistics to prove what is true or not. Only the numbers (money) can be considered as a good KPI. The problem is that Aortta never worked on a project for a long time. The Secret got two remakes, If I take this one into consideration. Hence, we don't know if new gameplay elements or mechanics, would have been added if the old titles were still ongoing. I just can hope that Aortta acts like a different Dev this time, by reading the comments, feedbacks and adjust his new title in regards to his fan's/supporters remarks. Like I said earlier, only time can tell. I cross fingers and toes that I won't regret defending him today :p

D

Deleted member 1816167

This is next level shit, one of the few positive things covid-19 has brought

Reactions: Draverik
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes