3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

BUDGHERING

Sep 3, 2018
I'm stuck in a loop where MC goes to work, immediately comes back home to watch movies with Mom, puts lotion on her legs, then sleeps only to wake up and repeat the process. Have I maybe reached the end of this update?
When you get into the elevator, don't press the USE button. If I remember correctly when you enter the elevator you already get to the office floor.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Damn this game will either be one of the best adult games out there or flop completely. And i really really hope it doesnt flop. The animations the renders the characters, fuuuuck the mom is a 1000/10 certified MILF. The story is good, i will certainly support the dev.

Reactions: Bolero

Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
I'm I'm stuck in a loop. When I go back to work after getting out of the taxi, I go to the elevator and use the elevator. It's instantly the day before when I leave and get into the car with Mom and the driver finding a repeating loop back to go into work in a taxi. Side note this is on The unofficial Android version

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
What the hell my previously post on this thread was unfairly deleted. All I said was: Let's wait a couple of months.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I'll prob be deleted also for what I'm about to say.

The original was much better. At least we were an actual adult MC and not some 12 year old kid.

Once again I've been right that 'Reworked' and 'Reloaded' games are always worse than the original.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
way too skinny mom and the developer seems to have some sort of foot fetisch ;)
put Maria from my new life here instead then we are talking a real mom :)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Learn to read please. I'm not defending him, it's just the quality of renders have been improved despite your opinion of Aorrta.
Well, you started off by saying...
I'm not here to defend Aorrta...
And then you went and did exactly that.

Mmm...the renders have improved, you say?
Oh well, I guess that makes everything else that he did okay then!;)

Eikichi

Dec 18, 2018
Well, you started off by saying...

And then you went and did exactly that.

Mmm...the renders have improved, you say?
Oh well, I guess that makes everything else that he did okay then!;)
Can you show me my quote where I defend Aorrta and his actions? I'm just giving an honest opinion on his render quality.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes