3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
No matter how much Aorrta milks it, he will still be an amateur compared to that useless shit stain ICSTOR and his Milfy City milking. That motherfucker should give lessons on how to maintain a 40k a month lifestyle on a dead game he has not substantially updated since 2019... He cut content and called it an update!
Still Mother fucker shit stains will do what they do. Don't support them!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
No matter how much Aorrta milks it, he will still be an amateur compared to that useless shit stain ICSTOR and his Milfy City milking. That motherfucker should give lessons on how to maintain a 40k a month lifestyle on a dead game he has not substantially updated since 2019... He cut content and called it an update!
Still Mother fucker shit stains will do what they do. Don't support them!
That might have to do with the fact that as much as people cry and hate to admit it, Icstor finished 4-5 games before the Milfy City fiasco, while Aorta god bless his soul, rebooted the same game 3 times, and failed deadlines over and over again on all 3 reboots, and abandoned them...

Strike 1 - The Family Secret
Strike 2 - The Secret
Strike 3 - The Secret Reloaded

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
That might have to do with the fact that as much as people cry and hate to admit it, Icstor finished 4-5 games before the Milfy City fiasco, while Aorta god bless his soul, rebooted the same game 3 times, and failed deadlines over and over again on all 3 reboots, and abandoned them...

Strike 1 - The Family Secret
Strike 2 - The Secret
Strike 3 - The Secret Reloaded
Definitely a sad tale of woe for Aorta, but ICSTOR flat out has stolen enough cash for a felony if anyone got their shit together to bring a case against him. Still point taken

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
another one of my favorite games is abonded
Sad but true. I wish the state were better than current circumstances. nobody want anything but money, a very few devs are able to complete their vns. Aorrta`s only need is money to buy foood and pay the flat fees. Another cause are lacked. I have never respected Aorrta as a person either as a professional.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes