3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

HeckBlazer

Aug 11, 2020
The game has a lot of features that are not implemented, some lead no where and others are broken. The inventory system leads no where and is broken, I am pretty sure you can see all of the current content and never have to go in to the inventory. The in game web browser is another one, but is necessary in only one section of the game where you have to apply to a job and is will likely break the game when used at any other point. For the most part I think a lot of game crashes come from players trying to access these broken features as well as the phone or day planner, my advice is to treat it like a visual novel and ignore anything that doesn't move the story along because that is how you break the game.

tl;dr Yeah the game is busted. Don't press the inventory button. Don't use the home computer in chapter 3.

Samzilla

May 26, 2020
The game has a lot of features that are not implemented, some lead no where and others are broken. The inventory system leads no where and is broken, I am pretty sure you can see all of the current content and never have to go in to the inventory. The in game web browser is another one, but is necessary in only one section of the game where you have to apply to a job and is will likely break the game when used at any other point. For the most part I think a lot of game crashes come from players trying to access these broken features as well as the phone or day planner, my advice is to treat it like a visual novel and ignore anything that doesn't move the story along because that is how you break the game.

tl;dr Yeah the game is busted. Don't press the inventory button. Don't use the home computer in chapter 3.
you saying i can play the entire story without the need of the invntory system that is broken? if so i will play it i stoped coz i was thinking what is hte point if there is a core future of the game not working, thank you for that will give it a try

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Just One Question: why the hack some people still supporting him?? I mean if you really have blind money give that to a beggar or throw it. But guys trust me you are throwing your money in a blackhole and if you expect something return from it, well you will see a dumb face in the mirror! This guy continuously giving excuses in term of update progress. If i take it as a bright side also that he is acknowledging his fault and giving update in patreon but in reality, he really fucked up in work schedule, and this so called hobby bringing him extra bucks which no one want to deny. Prove me wrong but he will vanish again and will return with a apology letter next year with new server or if the new content come this year, you will see the update quality with lack of quantity.

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
I thought this game was abandoned? I really like where the story is going when suddenly the devs decided not to continue the game.

Nocode

Apr 27, 2023

Pretty clear, but how can I apply for job if game break down? Is there any other way?
I'm stucked on that Sunday evening and ch 3 is just begun...

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I enjoyed chapter 1. chapter 2 felt rushed and the quality wasn't as good as ch. 1. chapter 3 was trash. a game that had so much potential went down the shit hole that so many others do. in ch. 2 we were basically forced into a raping some girl while already committing breaking and entering. we don't even have a choice to skip the scene and are basically told "you HAVE to do this to progress the story". wtf is wrong with dev to think this was a good idea? also in the time between 1 and 2, why does MC look like a pathetic loser? he's supposed to be 23 and looks like a 15 yr old kid who can barely do 5 push ups before collapsing. honestly this game is just bad

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
this game went from being decent to being absolute shit. MC looks like a 15 virgin who can barely grab something on a tall shelf let alone grab a woman's chest. also wtf is with basically forcing us to rape the girl in chapter 2? I could understand if we were given the option to do it or just leave but we don't get that. also why is he so hung up on his "gf" considering she insults him at every turn? she's clearly a gold digger since she keeps pushing to move in with him and get away from her family

Reactions: ziggy81

HeckBlazer

Aug 11, 2020
Pretty clear, but how can I apply for job if game break down? Is there any other way?
I'm stucked on that Sunday evening and ch 3 is just begun...
Short of making a walkthrough, i suggest using the old method of exploring every scene until something happens. Everything except the home computer in this case and when something does happen maybe go back and see if anything new has turned up. Talk or shower until you can sleep on the couch or leave apartment for work.

Last edited:

usermesum

Oct 19, 2022
this game storyline is suck. lol
i can’t imagine someone like mary who like to be cheated.
even when she got cheated by glenn and in chapter 3 she easily trust what is thomas said just because he is old friend?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I just want to see more Lola. I don't really care about anything else.

After seeing those teaser shots of her getting banged by the MC I've been just waiting... waiting... waiting...

Please, for the love of God and all that is Holy, give some more of Lola's divine sexiness. :eek:

Nocode

Apr 27, 2023
Already did it hundred times, uninstalled twice, reinstalled thrice....
Nothing worst that AORTA, cos they make the best games ever but when we notice and start playing they get away....
I wonder why they can't give us and ending even if later go on with more... Like movies...
if anybody knows how to go through in Chp 3 without apply for AORTA job I'l be grateful.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes