3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

huy7644

Nov 6, 2019

"Hey there, it's AORRTA!
I've been actively working on developing a brand new episode. Every day, after my regular job, I dedicate some time to game development. Unfortunately, I can't devote all of my free hours to it. I hope y'all understand.

On July 8th, we'll be releasing an intriguing episode featuring Mary's evening routine, and towards the end of July, a complete episode I've been laboring over for quite some time will be ready for y'all.

I'm aiming to create a series of game events centered around different routines, like the Shower Routine, Exercise Routine, Bedtime Routine, and more. These events will allow players to observe Mary or Molly in action, and in some of 'em, they can even jump in and become the main character of that routine.

In the meantime, I'm sharing a few sneak peeks with y'all from the upcoming episode. I've given Mary a total makeover, especially her feet, which I sculpted myself using zBrush. I'm sure y'all are gonna love it.

I'm also rendering everything in Ultra HD, so there'll be a special version of the game with 4K graphics. I appreciate y'all sticking around.

Your support means the world to me, really does. Don't hesitate to reach out and drop some feedback. I'd love to hear from y'all!"
???? Now. 10/7

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Aorrta lied to his supporters twice in two weeks.
And even at this moment, there are 166 people who sponsor aorrta.
Aorrta's lies are like breathing for aorrta, and its history is long
Aorrta, who doesn't want to insult but is habitual and habitually lies, seems to have a psychiatric problem.
Don't sponsor Aorrta! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

leinil

Jul 3, 2017
I suspect that the pictures we've seen are the only ones that exist, he doesn't have a game ready, he just wants to avoid abandoned marking, damn liar (n)

Reactions: huy7644

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I'm surprised how pplz never learn. Complaining about Aortta's behavior is like complaining about being burnt from fire = you can't change the obvious and the nature of things. Dude NEVER EVER respected a single deadline since 2017. Print this in your mind and move on.

If the update ever comes out, cool, but what will you do if it doesn't ? I'm not trying to troll anyone, but really guys, you should stop trusting him and ignore his words. Enjoy the updates when they are out and move on. That's the only way to deal with those type of Devs. F95 is filled with hundreds of games.

Now, hate me if you want, but the oldest members here know it's the whole truth.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes