3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I don't know the history of the dev, but the number of people here casually calling him a liar because he was late with the update is gross. Well, he updated. I feel sorry for him getting such abuse.
Defending a Dev despite admitting you don't know their history...bold strategy.

I don't condone vitriolic personal attacks but this dev has repeatedly broken trust. I've mostly written this game off since the mother's rework and the dev adding certain content without tagging it.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Making a game isn't easy. I don't know the history of the dev, but the number of people here casually calling him a liar because he was late with the update is gross. Well, he updated. I feel sorry for him getting such abuse. But, I expect to get facepalmed for showing sympathy. F95 has a shitty reputation for a reason.
The history of the dev is the reason why people are less sympathetic than you are.
If you don't know the history of the dev, try to do more research before defending someone that has had the same content for their game for 5 years, repacked it several times and kept selling it as "new" despite little to no updates.
Of all the games and devs to defend, this isn't one of them.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Making a game isn't easy. I don't know the history of the dev, but the number of people here casually calling him a liar because he was late with the update is gross. Well, he updated. I feel sorry for him getting such abuse. But, I expect to get facepalmed for showing sympathy. F95 has a shitty reputation for a reason.
Making a game is hard, trust me i work with a dev and i know... But giving a half backed product every single time and hoping people will praise your work is every milking developer dream. Now you will say people should criticize him in his patreon section not F95 which comes to the "reputation" point, we are glad that this type of platform exist where people can express themselves, if they criticizing dev work and if their words have prove many people will be save from donating. And yea sometimes it's too much but what can you expect, every democratic society don't deserve all "DEMOCRATIC" people

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Don't worry, I completely agree with you.. that people here will facepalm your comment. I just did.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Suuuuuuure... Those nasty internet abusers... Aorrta urgently needs to find himself some SAFE SPACE to avoid all these negative vibes. And then he will have inspiration and will releasing updates one by one, without stopping.

• Haha
Reactions: DJsona

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Defending a Dev despite admitting you don't know their history...bold strategy.

I don't condone vitriolic personal attacks but this dev has repeatedly broken trust. I've mostly written this game off since the mother's rework and the dev adding certain content without tagging it.
I don't bother to download the updates anymore because there's never any actual content added, but does the mother not look as she does in the OP pics anymore? :cry:

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
F95 has a shitty reputation for a reason.
Likewise for Aorrta. I was foolish enough to take the 2 buck plunge cause the release seemed legit, and despite his questionable (at best) business practices, thought he deserved a lil something for his efforts. Well now I'm wearing the dunce hat, cause lo and behold, what are we treated to in this "release" post......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A "taste" of what's coming hidden behind a post that seemed like a full release, which is in fact nothing more than a cheap parlour trick designed to bait individuals for a handful of new renders.

How did we get here from this which was posted a month ago?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From compiling to needing another month??? C'mon now. I agree with you that game making is hard, but I'd advise you to take a hard look at everything else you mentioned above. And not that it was needed, but let my scenario be another cautionary tale added to the Aorrta saga for others to heed.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This really needs that patch updated, too bad the dev is apparently afraid of patreon and changed the main kink it was originally written for.

Reactions: LunarDweller

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
Dude you are here since 2019 or maybe before
At this point you should know that the holy trinity of scam devs are Icstor, Gumdrop and Aorrta.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
The copium is strong with this one.

Anyways, I feel Aorrta should just dump the sandbox and go full kinetic at this point based on how much we saw this update.

LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019
This really needs that patch updated, too bad the dev is apparently afraid of patreon and changed the main kink it was originally written for.
What is that gif from on the bottom left of your post? Not a fan of Futa but the animation is crazy good.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes