3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

MrSchwartz

Mar 27, 2018
Now, this is a surprise, i mean, from all the bad things i heard about the dev in this forum, i hope they're wrong and he really can commit to his game, gonna look to it but won't get my expectations anywhere, best luck to him

Reactions: Profound_Madman

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
If y'all don't want a repeat maybe convey a tad less hate this time around, at least long enough to give this one a solid chance, idk about past stuff & idc I merit todays projects based on todays actions >;D

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
No freakin´ way! Is this real? When i saw it in the latest updates, i just moved away, did not notice it was this game. Then 2 sec later it came to my brain, like bro this thumbnail looks familiar, and i look again and then noticed it was the game that i had no belief it will ever get continued.
I have not read any comments or tried the game yet, so it may be another scam, i hope it is not and that it has actual new content. Now going to read the comments and probably get disappointed when i learn it is just another scam.

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
Otherwise amazing game but holy shit placing the furniture has to be the worst quests ive ever had to do. its super laggy too for some reason

patrikfr01

Donor
May 18, 2017
When we start the game, only one word comes to mind : Very Impresive.
Sure, it's a great artist, maybe the best one !

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
nope, dont be that naive (or you are the one and the only aorrtttaa man?:BootyTime:), the 2+gb doesnt mean "a big game", particularly in the first relese...it just means it probably has some fucking too large/heavy image/video files there ;)
Also I felt he always overproduced his game,in the sense that there are too many images for a lot of situation (ie a meeting that could be done with one wide shot is here done with wide shot + close up when each participant speaks), which blows up the render count and make the game bigger without any real "Meat" in it.

I think it's a waste of render time and actually worse than a more "economic" approach in term of game flow, problem was already present in the other game.

But I don't want to complain too much game is still playable and render are top notch which is more than I can say for a lot of other games.

Reactions: Abhai
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes