3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, it's odd, because I don't get it here.

It's something to do with 'dict_keys' object is not subscriptable
I was able to fix the error by replacing:
Old - if len(inv_items[page*3:]) > grid_item:
--
New - if len(list(inv_items)[page*3:]) > grid_item:

I was able to fix the error by replacing:
Old - if len(inv_items[page*3:]) > grid_item:
--
New - if len(list(inv_items)[page*3:]) > grid_item:
1691679366392.png

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
"See you in next September!"
4 Septembers later... The Secret: Reloaded: Remake v0.001 is released!
my bet on next aorrta's delay pattern:

- Promise to release in september
- November : post a quick message on patreon "sorry guys, having much to do IRL, update coming soon"
- January : new post on patreon "update will certainly be ready next week"
- March : proceed to release a new small episode of 200 renders that do absolutely nothing to advance the overall story

my advice: forget the game, aorrta and eventually be pleasantly surprised if new content is actually released

littleknight

May 28, 2017
Indeed, this developer has a good enough talent when it comes to making an opening as well as investing in images and stories. But it all boils down to rudimentary and unproductive updates from a few months to a year, year after year to trick others into depositing money into his account. I myself can code even create images to make a game like that, but because of the lack of time due to too busy work, I can't sit down and make a complete game as I want. But if this developer says he's really busy then quit this project and don't do it anymore, it's a dirty act, the project doesn't go anywhere but always asks for funding. The amount of money received so far is enough to make 1 game completely, now don't ask for it anymore but complete it or throw it away.

Reactions: ActiveShooter
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes