3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

qesuz

Sep 11, 2023
I thought they were asking whether there was sex with her: "Yes (I also want to know), do you have it?" I could have misunderstood them, though. But if they were asking, they haven't seen it and so wouldn't have a screenshot.
Maybe there was no sex with her, she just helped to distort as usual) That’s why I’m asking if anyone has this version to find out) From the screenshot it’s clear that there’s something interesting there) screenshot is not uploding, click or copy (idk) this link -

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
Dumb question, but if there is anyone here who follow F1 or the driver's private life, does Mary's face look like a lot like Kelly Piquet, coz Aorrta is from Brazil so is she

I thought Aorta was from Russia, not Brazil. He kept saying he was escaping the wars over there.
He incorporates some music referencing Brazil, but I doubt he's Brazilian.

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
screenshot0001.jpg

This image greets us before booting into main menu. It's clearly Ukrainian colors with the famous AN-225 flyng over. In the top right corner there's a map of Belarus, covered in anti government flag (white-red-white). So he's either Ukrainian or pro Ukrainian Russian or Belorussian.

Either way there's nothing new on his patreon since the release of Mary's Routine. We can kiss goodbye the promised September release.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes