4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why did any of you not read what dev actually wrote?

Dev wanted to rewrite the whole second part of this game, as in, did not see it copleted or done,
wanted to change it because one character getting nuts was not the right way dev deemed
appropriate going forward with this game.

Dev never said all done and moving on, that is why, game is now abandoned as it is,
with a wrong second half, waiting 4 dev to pick it up again and make it right.

The game looks prety much completed, why it's marked abandoned?
I'm curious, as well. Reading the comments, I assume the dev left, it got abandoned, then the dev came back and finished it. Hard to tell. The game looks interesting, but if it's abandoned from a 1.00 version, that screams "rushed ending", especially when the changelog jumps from 0.3 to 1.00. lol
don´t know why there is an abondoned label. i played like 2 month ago every route is completed so you can play it.
View attachment 1339293

haha...ignore this...I misread your comment and thought it said "where" instead of "why" lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why did any of you not read what dev actually wrote?
Please do show me where that is at. I never saw that anywhere. You know, people have conversations about these things because they don't see answers to their questions. I mean, why would someone ask a question if they see the answer written on the page?
Someone questioned why this had an abandoned tag if the game looked complete. I never even downloaded it yet, but came to the comments section to see if someone knew why it had an abandoned tag but still said 1.0 in the title. I didn't see anywhere where the dev explained anything. Otherwise I would have had no reason to even go to the comments about it.

EDIT: Yep. I went back and checked. Nowhere on this front page does it have any notes from the dev about what happened.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Had you read the whole page of this thread, right up from all yours, you would have seen:

Iceridlah said:

Some renders will probably be removed because the current plan is to rewrite the second half of the game. Natali no longer goes crazy. Originally made her mentally unstable because I wanted to do something different, but different isn't always better. The arcs will hopefully make more sense in the next version.

People are welcome to not play it. I'm sure many won't but will still post here to make sure we all know they aren't playing it. I know there's a big risk in having it focus only on them. If people don't like the mom I've created then no one will like it to begin with regardless of what happens in the story. Anyone who wants to see her now can PM me. Not sure where this person will be pledging their $1 seeing as I no longer have a patreon page. I'm making what I want to see. Always have.

Some renders will probably be removed because the current plan is to rewrite the second half of the game. Natali no longer goes crazy. Originally made her mentally unstable because I wanted to do something different, but different isn't always better. The arcs will hopefully make more sense in the next version.

To those who want to make their own Dani I've uploaded a package for you. It contains a .duf file, a complete list of her settings, and a few of the assets, but not all, that you'll need.

Mega
The game looks prety much completed, why it's marked abandoned?
I'm curious, as well. Reading the comments, I assume the dev left, it got abandoned, then the dev came back and finished it. Hard to tell. The game looks interesting, but if it's abandoned from a 1.00 version, that screams "rushed ending", especially when the changelog jumps from 0.3 to 1.00. lol
don´t know why there is an abondoned label. i played like 2 month ago every route is completed so you can play it.
Please do show me where that is at. I never saw that anywhere. You know, people have conversations about these things because they don't see answers to their questions. I mean, why would someone ask a question if they see the answer written on the page?
Someone questioned why this had an abandoned tag if the game looked complete. I never even downloaded it yet, but came to the comments section to see if someone knew why it had an abandoned tag but still said 1.0 in the title. I didn't see anywhere where the dev explained anything. Otherwise I would have had no reason to even go to the comments about it.

EDIT: Yep. I went back and checked. Nowhere on this front page does it have any notes from the dev about what happened.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Had you read the whole page of this thread, right up from all yours, you would have seen:
I read that comment. I don't read entire threads to search for things. I read a few recent comments then ask questions if I can't search it with the search tab. lol .. It told me the dev was going to rewrite the story. That is all. It doesn't say "I didn't consider this game to be completed, so I marked it abandoned." It says "I'm going to rewrite the 2nd half of this game." In most circumstances, I would assume the game would just get a completed tag, and the dev would just start a new thread, with a new version of the game titled something like "The Seed (Reimagined)" or something similar.

Either way, regardless what actually happened, I have just downloaded this and I'm gonna run through it just for shits and giggles, since I already spent the data. lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The dev up and left swiftly after announcing a nex version of this game.
Does that not sound like making plans 4 an update to you?
Mods around here marked it abandoned because dev suddenly took off from everywhere.
Precisely because dev did not say this was completed .. all that sounded so confident 4 another update.
I read that comment. I don't read entire threads to search for things. I read a few recent comments then ask questions if I can't search it with the search tab. lol .. It told me the dev was going to rewrite the story. That is all. It doesn't say "I didn't consider this game to be completed, so I marked it abandoned." It says "I'm going to rewrite the 2nd half of this game." In most circumstances, I would assume the game would just get a completed tag, and the dev would just start a new thread, with a new version of the game titled something like "The Seed (Reimagined)" or something similar.

Either way, regardless what actually happened, I have just downloaded this and I'm gonna run through it just for shits and giggles, since I already spent the data. lol

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Mods around here marked it abandoned because dev suddenly took off from everywhere.
Precisely because dev did not say this was completed .. all that sounded so confident 4 another update.
You people don't read. I literally just came to this thread. And as I said above, which I don't mind repeating, I don't read entire threads, and if I can't search it in the search bar, I will scan the last page and then post a comment. So whatever the dev did or did not say in the past, I have no clue, and I really no longer care. This entire conversation has been a big waste of time and energy. I'm outty. Y'all enjoy yourselves.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
It just seem a bit unfair towards dev, as by abandoned tag you throwing his work in to box with all those half (and less) finished games with no ending.

Dec 21, 2018
Even if you were right about what you said, you sound incredibly hostile to people who clearly don't know as much as you. So just tell them. There is no need to scold them.

Reactions: str8up

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This game is meh, so short but whatever -

I'l' say this though, main wife LI is probably in the top 3 most attractive models I've seen in 3dcg games on this site, wish I could figure out the base model.

Reactions: Wobbly1980
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes