4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
It's a story about a mother and son. I know I know. That again. Same old shit again!
Should of just stopped there, *really* thought it through on why you'd even need to type that in the first place, and just came up with a different idea. Because your version of "good" isn't going to defeat a core design concept that will always essentially exist to be "bad" no matter how you decide to write it. Which to boot probably just ends up being emphasized more so in a setting that isn't including a strong supporting cast and alternative route storylines that would otherwise leave a lot of people to be more forgiving of that bad when it isn't being served to them as the whole meal.

But hey, bring on that guy you are hoping pledges $1 while using a couple different created accounts here in your next thread to stress how much he'd love to see pregnancy added to the game.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Dani wants a baby more than anything, but no matter how much she and her husband Simon try they cannot conceive. How far would Dani go to get the thing she wants most? Is a baby really what she wants or is it something else?

Sorry for the long wait. Over a year! (Perk of being an essential worker at understaffed company during a pandemic) But here it is finally. The last major update for this game. Many will probably be disappointed in this update, but hopefully old players and new ones alike can find something to enjoy in this short stupid VN. Dani is very cute with a great ass so there's that!

CHANGES
*Animations added. I'm using new animating tools and more frames. So maybe you will enjoy these animations.

*Gallery now shows unlocked animations. If you have played this game before and are using old saves you'll need to skip through the game again to unlock the animations in the gallery or download the below persistent file and add it to your saves folder.

*Rewrote dialogue. Fixed typos and made more. Some of the rewritten dialogue and scene changes were made to make Dani a little bit less of a bad person.

*Endings for each path added. One ending contains a new sex scene with Dani you don't want to miss.

Windows
Mega

Mac
Mega

Walk-Through
Mega

Persistent Save
Mega

In other Iceridlah news I'm reworking My Best Friend's Family. I haven't posted about this in that game's thread because I don't want to bump the thread. I requested for that game to be removed and the admins thought it was about money. I don't even have a patreon anymore. Only wanted a broken game removed...anyway...MBFF is being majorly changed. Hopefully the reworked version will be less confusing to play. Many will probably not like the changes I'm making. You no longer choose who to play but what you want to see. Sometimes I wish I had never made that one.

I'm also working on two other projects. These two are being completely planned from beginning to end. Just the outline of the one closest to a first release is 3000 words. It's a story about a mother and son. I know I know. That again. Same old shit again! No. I'm sick of bad m/s stories so I'm putting my best effort into this one. The game is only about them and their relationship with a gradual buildup. None of this stairway to heaven stuff or a mom "helping her son". More on the other project later.

Thanks for playing my crap!
Let me hug you, m8! I am glad you are back and published an updated version! In case you restart patreon, please DM me with links, I'll provide free advertising in on NTR-related forums, Discords etc.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Iceridlah, you really need to add a render featuring Dani's magnificent ass to the teasers on the OP. The ones you showed in your preview post would be perfect. If anything would persuade people to try this game, that would do it. :p

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Dani wants a baby more than anything, but no matter how much she and her husband Simon try they cannot conceive. How far would Dani go to get the thing she wants most? Is a baby really what she wants or is it something else?

Sorry for the long wait. Over a year! (Perk of being an essential worker at understaffed company during a pandemic) But here it is finally. The last major update for this game. Many will probably be disappointed in this update, but hopefully old players and new ones alike can find something to enjoy in this short stupid VN. Dani is very cute with a great ass so there's that!

CHANGES
*Animations added. I'm using new animating tools and more frames. So maybe you will enjoy these animations.

*Gallery now shows unlocked animations. If you have played this game before and are using old saves you'll need to skip through the game again to unlock the animations in the gallery or download the below persistent file and add it to your saves folder.

*Rewrote dialogue. Fixed typos and made more. Some of the rewritten dialogue and scene changes were made to make Dani a little bit less of a bad person.

*Endings for each path added. One ending contains a new sex scene with Dani you don't want to miss.

Windows
Mega

Mac
Mega

Walk-Through
Mega

Persistent Save
Mega

In other Iceridlah news I'm reworking My Best Friend's Family. I haven't posted about this in that game's thread because I don't want to bump the thread. I requested for that game to be removed and the admins thought it was about money. I don't even have a patreon anymore. Only wanted a broken game removed...anyway...MBFF is being majorly changed. Hopefully the reworked version will be less confusing to play. Many will probably not like the changes I'm making. You no longer choose who to play but what you want to see. Sometimes I wish I had never made that one.

I'm also working on two other projects. These two are being completely planned from beginning to end. Just the outline of the one closest to a first release is 3000 words. It's a story about a mother and son. I know I know. That again. Same old shit again! No. I'm sick of bad m/s stories so I'm putting my best effort into this one. The game is only about them and their relationship with a gradual buildup. None of this stairway to heaven stuff or a mom "helping her son". More on the other project later.

Thanks for playing my crap!
I hope you dont change the renders of MBFF, I really like them

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well shit, I was gonna give it a pass but Avaron1974 and Walter Victor say good things, I guess I have to take a look...
I just really like Dani.

Probably one of the most natural looking characters i've seen. It has a few pretty decent scenes and some really wholesome, and not so wholesome moments.

It's only short but the story isn't one that could have been dragged out so it's worth checking out.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I just really like Dani.

Probably one of the most natural looking characters i've seen. It has a few pretty decent scenes and some really wholesome, and not so wholesome moments.

It's only short but the story isn't one that could have been dragged out so it's worth checking out.
Dani is a cutie for sure. Not loving the path options, but we'll see...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dani is a cutie for sure. Not loving the path options, but we'll see...
Not all of them involve cheating.

There are 2 routes for the stripper path. One just has her strip and get a massage from Tony, Tony ends up with Gwen, the other Dani and Tony do have sex but they end up together and make a cute couple.

The threesome ending isn't too bad either. Just have Dani have sex with Simon afterwards and it all ends well for them.

The dev def needs to make more games with Dani.

All the games need Dani, just Dani everywhere.

A harem with just Dani's.

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have chosen the sharing path (threesome) obviously… it's a pity that the game is ended and not using naughty outfits such as stockings/garter belt and high heels for example, however the models and the renders are nice, the animations are quite simple but good despite everything :)

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Nice Ending,and they lived happily ever after......but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would love to see the story continue,because it is hot with many possible paths to go from there.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Seed [v1.00] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Not all of them involve cheating.

All the games need Dani, just Dani everywhere.

A harem with just Dani's.
Kripke could miss a joke here again, but Dani is defintely the cutest one. Her appearance radiates some real, intimate and homely life. Sadly f95 is filled mostly with millions of cloned silicon blondes.

Reactions: Avaron1974

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
More games with Dani for Avaron1974 .. Turn her into a redhead for MrFriendly .. No NTR for the masses. Leave a no cheating path in there somewhere also..

A short but sweet game.. I checked out some of Iceridlah Games other titles.. Short but completed ones.. Think you should try to make a longer running game so you can get a Patreon following.. Just my two cents on that. Either way keep up the good work. Took this picture from your game Pillow to show others just how good you are :)

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes