4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn.

This was one I was really looking forward to see finished.

Won't slam the dev for it, if life happens it happens, nothing you can do about it. I started learning to make games but i'm just too busy to have the time myself so I know what that's like.

As for the negativity...

Without entering insult territory, not at the dev i'm talking the people doing it, it's hard to get my thoughts across. I don't think very highly of a hell of a lot of people that use this site.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot I adore and have nothing but praise for, but there are so many I can't help but dislike and a lot of that stems from my low tolerance for stupidity. I see so many dumb as fuck posts if I was to fecapalm every one i'd have to quit my job, tell my girlfriend i'm taking a few months personal time and to not disturb me then take it up as a full time career.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just found out that one of my favorite games 'The Seed' is being abandoned...
What a fucking shame, I also read that the Dev was also pissed by some dumbasses complaining about the NTR content in the Game.
Alot of these people complain about the NTR content, and not the Game itself, that's all they do here....
I sometimes think these people have nothing else to do then to search for NTR games, just to say the game is shit, no matter how great the game is.
Just my thoughts.

noname888

Dec 17, 2019
I'm not stopping over criticism. I was only venting. Weeks have passed and I haven't had time or energy to finish The Seed with it being so close to done. I really wanted to finish it. I still do.
I am sorry to hear it. I fully agree with you that this forum is full of hate speech and toxic people.
I still hope that you somehow manage to find the strength to finish this game. All your games were unique, and that's why I liked them.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I'm not stopping over criticism. I was only venting. Weeks have passed and I haven't had time or energy to finish The Seed with it being so close to done. I really wanted to finish it. I still do.

Well, to be honest it's more than only time. Sometimes you simply don't have any quiet time or personal time to work on anything. I have so much on my plate these days. Really can't say more than that without making this too personal.

Also if anyone out there reading didn't figure it out already Gwen was really pushing Dani because she wants Dani to divorce Simon, but knew she'd never do it willingly.
I've enjoyed this game and I hope at some point you come back from your personal time with a plate less full and a willingness to give it its final update. Even if you don't, I wish you the best with your future, be it here making games or whatever else you do with your life. Take care and be well!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i searched female mc and get a game with the tag "male mc"? also no NTR? that would be really lame regarding the story

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Could you put on lesbian romance?
The object of this game was to get Dani pregnant. So...

Or maybe we could change the MC to a young boy (we could call him Max)... and have his father abandon his family... and have him living with his mother and two sisters... and have an aunt... and have his mother find a new boyfriend who moves in and tries to seduce all the ladies. Yeah that would be something new and different. Other than that, we could keep the same plot.

Just kidding!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for playing and reading!

TL;DR Last update for The Seed soon as possible. Future releases will be sporadically timed. Future uncertain all around.

Aug 13, 2019 at 3:06am
Update Aug 12, 2019

For the next few months, possibly indefinitely, my releases will be more sporadic. As a reminder my patreon page is set to pay per release and not monthly. No paid for posts will be posted without a prior warning.

Things will be slower for me due to having less time to work on these projects.

The plan is for the next/last update of The Seed to be posted before the end of the month. Next month at the latest. I don't think I will post any preview images for that between now and then. Progress of other potential projects and/or additions to previous ones may be posted instead.

Truthfully everything is a little uncertain right now. The Seed may be the last new project from me for a long while. I'm determined to never begin one that isn't finished. Finished to me is having an achievable ending.

I truly appreciate everyone of you out there who have supported my projects in any way. Even the harsh critics! I too have been often disappointed in my work.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
It's funny. I don't like NTR games in general and avoid them as much as possible, but even though this one has (or had) NTR, I still liked it (and I thought NTR content here was funny as shit).

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
It's funny. I don't like NTR games in general and avoid them as much as possible, but even though this one has (or had) NTR, I still liked it (and I thought NTR content here was funny as shit).
In my opinion, it's not NTR, because MC is the one who is cheating. AFAIK, she wasn't cheated by anyone.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Fair enough. I think there's a path where the husband does cheat on her with her sister, isn't there? It's been long since I played this.

I guess the MC cheating is probably one reason. I realized there's a bigger reason in that virtually every NTR game the MC is a loser (for lack of a better word, though cuckold comes to mind) and the railroad plot pushes you to make choices you'd rather avoid (NTR not optional).

In a way, NTR in here is completely optional and even then, it doesn't make the MC's husband seem like a complete cuckold (except in a way where she thinks she's no longer satisfied with his size).

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
so
Thanks for playing and reading!

TL;DR Last update for The Seed soon as possible. Future releases will be sporadically timed. Future uncertain all around.

Aug 13, 2019 at 3:06am
Update Aug 12, 2019

For the next few months, possibly indefinitely, my releases will be more sporadic. As a reminder my patreon page is set to pay per release and not monthly. No paid for posts will be posted without a prior warning.

Things will be slower for me due to having less time to work on these projects.

The plan is for the next/last update of The Seed to be posted before the end of the month. Next month at the latest. I don't think I will post any preview images for that between now and then. Progress of other potential projects and/or additions to previous ones may be posted instead.

Truthfully everything is a little uncertain right now. The Seed may be the last new project from me for a long while. I'm determined to never begin one that isn't finished. Finished to me is having an achievable ending.

I truly appreciate everyone of you out there who have supported my projects in any way. Even the harsh critics! I too have been often disappointed in my work.

so he will comeback soon?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes