VN Others Completed The Servant of Death : The Little Fairy [v1.0] [Little Huntress Team]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's no creampie, in this fairy game (yet anyway). Plenty on the outside, but none on the inside.

markrod20

Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone Game developer is here!;)

Just upload the new version of the game share it and buy it if you can and think its a worthy cause to help me keep going.

I am happy to see that you all like the game and I hope as it progresses you all will just like it better.

Here is some answer to what I read here.

Yeah, it will be not animated, but I like to make a game with animation in the future.

In part one, Silia will not get pregnant, but in the next release, there will be a little taste of that.

This chapter will be a cocktease for using her as a onahole in the next chapter and stuff, so be patient, it is not so far away that.

Köszike. Megteszem amit egy embernek muszáj megtennie.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
With Corrupted kingdoms, Long live the princess...uhh that one flash type game with fairy smex and now this gem.

Its about damn time micro/mini-fetishists got some content too!

Someones gonna need to make a fairy fan banner so we can petition for a content tag!
Don't forget the awakening(I think that's the name) because that has animation on par with milfy city.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes