VN Others Completed The Servant of Death : The Little Fairy [v1.0] [Little Huntress Team]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mirnafaerie

Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone Game developer is here!;)

Just upload the new version of the game share it and buy it if you can and think its a worthy cause to help me keep going.

I am happy to see that you all like the game and I hope as it progresses you all will just like it better.

Here is some answer to what I read here.

Yeah, it will be not animated, but I like to make a game with animation in the future.

In part one, Silia will not get pregnant, but in the next release, there will be a little taste of that.

This chapter will be a cocktease for using her as a onahole in the next chapter and stuff, so be patient, it is not so far away that.

Köszike. Megteszem amit egy embernek muszáj megtennie.
hi mark! just saw what happened between you and itch, and that you sent a mega link with the windows build for people who bought it, and that the game is on dliste too. what a bummer...
but if you don't mind, can you put the linux and mac builds on dlsite too, and share them with the itch buyers like you did for the windows build?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Hello everyone Game developer is here!;)

Just upload the new version of the game share it and buy it if you can and think its a worthy cause to help me keep going.

I am happy to see that you all like the game and I hope as it progresses you all will just like it better.

Here is some answer to what I read here.

Yeah, it will be not animated, but I like to make a game with animation in the future.

In part one, Silia will not get pregnant, but in the next release, there will be a little taste of that.

This chapter will be a cocktease for using her as a onahole in the next chapter and stuff, so be patient, it is not so far away that.

Köszike. Megteszem amit egy embernek muszáj megtennie.
I would be delighted to if only there were
an Android version.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes