Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our soulmate found her way over to us.
We found our way over to hers.
She is so lovable and down right fantastic to want to integrate in the free use vamp way of life,
the bond by choice doctrine enabling hook ups,
all of which MC had given all hope of ever embracing after that very doctrine hurt his queen to no end.

All that skiddish talks with his best friends, considering they are at the top of their leader board,
conscripted for millenia to safeguard vamp way of life and doctrine, makes very little sense.

MC must be spell bound and head over heels for lay to give into such shenanigans
after coining his own set of boundaries in his mind, all of which turned out to make absolutely no sense.

Good thing one of our bffs told us straight not talking to your bff out in the open about your feelings,
like the three of them kind a did but not really, should spring some red flags in MCs mind:
MC: ”I must be drifting away from our culture and way of life, more and more,
following in the footsteps of my king, which is not right for me.
My king is looking for my stride to take over and ease his bourden, not shut myself down,
not share in comiserating the best days of our lives in the presence of the queen”.

Here is hope MC gets the lessons his bffs and his soulmate teach him in this game,
before it proves too late. HE wants to preserve the status qvo,
but does not demonstrate the drive and actions to that end.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, to each their own. I do personally agree that Tasha is rather hot lol. What we’ve tried to do with our characters is make them attractive but also give them more substance underneath that. So hopefully once you meet the other main girls, or at least after you get to know them throughout the course of the game, they will have gone up in your rankings a bit :)
Of course I was talking about looks alone. We don't know how the rest of the girls are gonna be personality wise. You can make a poll about which models are the best and then use the most voted as main LIs. It's still early in the game and we only know Layla, who is a perfect model for main girl in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Of course I was talking about looks alone. We don't know how the rest of the girls are gonna be personality wise. You can make a poll about which models are the best and then use the most voted as main LIs. It's still early in the game and we only know Layla, which is a perfect model for main girl in my opinion.
Thanks for the suggestion! If we were in a different position I think we could definitely do something like that. However, we already have detailed plans of our characters and most of them have appearances that match their character/personality/role within the story. It will become clearer as the story progresses, but it wouldn't make sense for us to change around the role of the love interest/harem members etc.

That said, if any individual character appears to be particularly popular, then we will definitely look to see if we can develop them further/allow players to spend more time with them in the game, as long as we can make it fit logically :) Glad to see that you like Leyala!

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
This is literally a carbon copy of Demon Boy...ouch
Are there similarities, what in the story or other parts of it? I’ve not actually played Demon Boy before, so not sure what elements of it might be similar or not :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is literally a carbon copy of Demon Boy...ouch
What are you smoking? Cause I want some.
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment. He's always been somewhat of and outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends. Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever. The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted. It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
The premise and the characters I would say
What are you smoking? Cause I want some.
Oh, I hadn't actually read the description of their game when I replied earlier, thanks for copying it here. This sounds absolutely nothing like The Seven Realms at all, not one bit lol. I've just had a look at the page for their game and the characters and renders look good, but they also look nothing like ours at all. princess bride, have you played our game yet, or were you assuming it was similar?

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Oh, I hadn't actually read the description of their game when I replied earlier, thanks for copying it here. This sounds absolutely nothing like The Seven Realms at all, not one bit lol. I've just had a look at the page for their game and the characters and renders look good, but they also look nothing like ours at all. princess bride, have you played our game yet, or were you assuming it was similar?
Never played, pure prejudice.

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Wow, absolutly amazing sofar! v0.3 (copy of my review)

Even before trying i had a good feeling. Seeing the organized DevNotes make
it seem like the overall base of the VN is already thought out. So much
detailed information there.

Nice start, MC look takes a bit time to getting used to (just personaly) but
is so much better than your average 13yo looking college guy.
Main Li is not only beautiful but also looks normal. I know "normal" doesn't
sound that good but it's the bigest compliment i can give in VN.
I liked the writing and the dialogues and i loved that the characters didn't
act "childish" and talked like adults. In VN's you often think "not even 12yo
would talk/act like this".

Lewd scenes (especially the first of them together): No cheap fuck scene.
Positions, facial expressions, how she looks at him, him holding her cheek,
the passion, the talking (no "pound me, breed me ect.) this was perfectly
in sinc with the scene of them drawn to each other by the "bond".

Also the realy nice and fitting music, the good animation and the detailed
skin textures... everything adds to this being so good.
I like the bit "over the top" look of the Vampires. I love this in media, like
in the first Underworld Movie, the Vamps at the Mansion.
I like that most of the time the fangs are shown, it sets them apart from
humans and it looks sexy.

My only problem with the VN is Tasha ;P
I saw the first preview pic and based on the header i (sadly) knew she would
not be a Li but i hoped for a harem member. But she is the mate of the bro :(
I'm kidding it's perfectly fine ("he said while a single tear was runing down
his cheek, showing his pain and agony"). ;)
It's not realy about Tasha, even though she is by far the best looking Vamp
with the best personality of all VN's here for me. It's more that i hoped for
more female Vampires in his harem and maybe even one as a Li. But based
on the pictures in the header, it will not be the case. I hope for some Vamps
in the harem.
But in the end, that doesn't matter for me if the VN stays as good as it is now.

Also there are a lot of different good looking facial expression.
And something i noticed at the scene when the MC asked Tasha about
"testing the relationship bond" is that this VN has also alot of different
poses. When Tasha was sitting there with her elbow on her leg and her hand
holding her chin together with the different facial expressions looked so
natural. It's not something you see that often, it's more or less the standart
poses you see in alot of VN's.

I'm realy looking forward of what we will be seeing of this amazing VN.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Wow, absolutly amazing sofar! v0.3 (copy of my review)

Even before trying i had a good feeling. Seeing the organized DevNotes make
it seem like the overall base of the VN is already thought out. So much
detailed information there.

Nice start, MC look takes a bit time to getting used to (just personaly) but
is so much better than your average 13yo looking college guy.
Main Li is not only beautiful but also looks normal. I know "normal" doesn't
sound that good but it's the bigest compliment i can give in VN.
I liked the writing and the dialogues and i loved that the characters didn't
act "childish" and talked like adults. In VN's you often think "not even 12yo
would talk/act like this".

Lewd scenes (especially the first of them together): No cheap fuck scene.
Positions, facial expressions, how she looks at him, him holding her cheek,
the passion, the talking (no "pound me, breed me ect.) this was perfectly
in sinc with the scene of them drawn to each other by the "bond".

Also the realy nice and fitting music, the good animation and the detailed
skin textures... everything adds to this being so good.
I like the bit "over the top" look of the Vampires. I love this in media, like
in the first Underworld Movie, the Vamps at the Mansion.
I like that most of the time the fangs are shown, it sets them apart from
humans and it looks sexy.

My only problem with the VN is Tasha ;P
I saw the first preview pic and based on the header i (sadly) knew she would
not be a Li but i hoped for a harem member. But she is the mate of the bro :(
I'm kidding it's perfectly fine ("he said while a single tear was runing down
his cheek, showing his pain and agony"). ;)
It's not realy about Tasha, even though she is by far the best looking Vamp
with the best personality of all VN's here for me. It's more that i hoped for
more female Vampires in his harem and maybe even one as a Li. But based
on the pictures in the header, it will not be the case. I hope for some Vamps
in the harem.
But in the end, that doesn't matter for me if the VN stays as good as it is now.

Also there are a lot of different good looking facial expression.
And something i noticed at the scene when the MC asked Tasha about
"testing the relationship bond" is that this VN has also alot of different
poses. When Tasha was sitting there with her elbow on her leg and her hand
holding her chin together with the different facial expressions looked so
natural. It's not something you see that often, it's more or less the standart
poses you see in alot of VN's.

I'm realy looking forward of what we will be seeing of this amazing VN.
Thanks a lot for your detailed comment and review :)

We really appreciate your kind words about the game, and we’re glad that you’ve picked up a lot of things that were done very intentionaly by us during the development process.

Tasha strikes again! We will get to know her, there will be the option for lewd scenes with her and she will be developed as a friend and chief of your special forces. However not as a potential LI…
We will also do various 4K images with her on our Patreon, so there is definitely the choice of seeing more of her if you’d like. But obviously as she has Zyair, I can appreciate that may put some people off. We wanted realistic characters and in this instance their relationship made sense for what we wanted in the story and we love them both. But that said…I’m sorry for your loss:cry:

With regards to the point about more vampire LIs, Harem Members/Bonus Encounters, we do have a few, but as our game ventures across various realms with numerous species, we wanted to make sure we had a diverse variety of characters without overwhelming ourselves. That said we do like vampires too. If we can delegate any of the games tasks at some point, there is always the chance that it will allow more time for writing and we can add more vampire girls (even if only as bonus encounters).

But again, thanks so much for the detailed comment, really appreciate it :)

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Thanks a lot for your detailed comment and review :)

We really appreciate your kind words about the game, and we’re glad that you’ve picked up a lot of things that were done very intentionaly by us during the development process.

Tasha strikes again! We will get to know her, there will be the option for lewd scenes with her and she will be developed as a friend and chief of your special forces. However not as a potential LI…
We will also do various 4K images with her on our Patreon, so there is definitely the choice of seeing more of her if you’d like. But obviously as she has Zyair, I can appreciate that may put some people off. We wanted realistic characters and in this instance their relationship made sense for what we wanted in the story and we love them both. But that said…I’m sorry for your loss:cry:

With regards to the point about more vampire LIs, Harem Members/Bonus Encounters, we do have a few, but as our game ventures across various realms with numerous species, we wanted to make sure we had a diverse variety of characters without overwhelming ourselves. That said we do like vampires too. If we can delegate any of the games tasks at some point, there is always the chance that it will allow more time for writing and we can add more vampire girls (even if only as bonus encounters).

But again, thanks so much for the detailed comment, really appreciate it :)
Wanting a Li Vampire or atleast a Harem Member was just wishthinking after seeing the preview pic
of Tasha. I love the Vampire design in this VN. ;)
But i already guesed before playing, based on pictures on the top page and the title of the VN that this would
be more about meeting different beings of the realms than only about Vampires.

I love the focus on just 3 Li's. All of them look different and i'm sure will be well written characters, based on
how well written the characters already ingame are. Too many harem having just too many Li's.

About Tasha, sure having her as one of the Li's would have been the cherry on top, but she is such a nice created
character (personality, looks, her role in the VN) that having her as friend is (almost) just as good. I dont think Zyair will
put many people off, atleast not me. I like him alot. He is not the male char thats suposed to keep you on the edge
coz of your girls, he is also not the guy who is only there so you have someone for sharing scenes. Him and Tasha are
just awesome best friends for the MC. It feels good having characters there who can be completly trusted by the MC.

It clearly shows that there is a alot of thought put in, in every scene. To make everything feels right and normal.
This is the first time reading a VN where i was thinking about poses. :) I don't know, it just felt someone put
work in it, and not just for lew scenes. Not saying others don't put work in. It just looks different...

I was suprised to see that much "action" right at the begining.
Yeah i know, the "bond" is a realy good excuse for that, without people going crazy here like "your Li is a whore
for thinking about someone she just met like that and blowing him" ;) It's funny sometimes what you read here.
I never thought back then at a one night stand "what a slut" for having sex with me after a couple hours of talking.

Just one thing pleeease... :unsure:
Regarding the planed "male Domination". Please don't make male domination as acting/treating like an asshole.
Its like this in so many VN's and so many people think it is like that. We are sooo tired of this "Oh, you like to dominate,
i guess you love being an asshole." "Your boyfriend is dominant, he probably treats you like crap, you should look for
someone else". There is a hughe difference between being dominat towards your partner or just treating her like shit.
You can be absolutly dominant towards your partner while still being nice... i know, what a shocker. ;)

"....she will be developed as a friend and chief of your special forces" shows again that you two have most if not all
of the concept already infront of you. Wich gives me tons of hope.

With comments like this and the absolute best "Developer Notes" overview i have seen.
I'm sure alot of people will see that this is most likely a long lasting project.

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Wanting a Li Vampire or atleast a Harem Member was just wishthinking after seeing the preview pic
of Tasha. I love the Vampire design in this VN. ;)
But i already guesed before playing, based on pictures on the top page and the title of the VN that this would
be more about meeting different beings of the realms than only about Vampires.

I love the focus on just 3 Li's. All of them look different and i'm sure will be well written characters, based on
how well written the characters already ingame are. Too many harem having just too many Li's.

About Tasha, sure having her as one of the Li's would have been the cherry on top, but she is such a nice created
character (personality, looks, her role in the VN) that having her as friend is (almost) just as good. I dont think Zyair will
put many people off, atleast not me. I like him alot. He is not the male char thats suposed to keep you on the edge
coz of your girls, he is also not the guy who is only there so you have someone for sharing scenes. Him and Tasha are
just awesome best friends for the MC. It feels good having characters there who can be completly trusted by the MC.

It clearly shows that there is a alot of thought put in, in every scene. To make everything feels right and normal.
This is the first time reading a VN where i was thinking about poses. :) I don't know, it just felt someone put
work in it, and not just for lew scenes. Not saying others don't put work in. It just looks different...

I was suprised to see that much "action" right at the begining.
Yeah i know, the "bond" is a realy good excuse for that, without people going crazy here like "your Li is a whore
for thinking about someone she just met like that and blowing him" ;) It's funny sometimes what you read here.
I never thought back then at a one night stand "what a slut" for having sex with me after a couple hours of talking.

Just one thing pleeease... :unsure:
Regarding the planed "male Domination". Please don't make male domination as acting/treating like an asshole.
Its like this in so many VN's and so many people think it is like that. We are sooo tired of this "Oh, you like to dominate,
i guess you love being an asshole." "Your boyfriend is dominant, he probably treats you like crap, you should look for
someone else". There is a hughe difference between being dominat towards your partner or just treating her like shit.
You can be absolutly dominant towards your partner while still being nice... i know, what a shocker. ;)

"....she will be developed as a friend and chief of your special forces" shows again that you two have most if not all
of the concept already infront of you. Wich gives me tons of hope.

With comments like this and the absolute best "Developer Notes" overview i have seen.
I'm sure alot of people will see that this is most likely a long lasting project.
Yeah absolutely. We decided to make the distinctions between LIs/harem members/bonus encounters early on, so as to manage people's expectations. We wanted to show that we do have a lot of characters in the game, but we didn't want to add them all as main love interests, as for just the two of us working on it, that would have been hard to do justice and develop every single one of them as a secondary main character. That said, we do still have full plans of developing each of the harem members and giving them character paths/arcs (they just won't be present throughout the entire game as the LIs will be). I'm really glad that you appreciate what we're doing with Tasha and Zyair!

For the male domination part:
It's funny that you're saying this because that's a conversation that I had with Tae (the writer). She was adamant about not having the male domination part depending on Atlas being an asshole or not. Like you, she strongly believes that you can be dominant in the bedroom while being a decent human being :LOL: So no worries, the male domination path won't depend on being an asshole or not.
At the moment, the male domination option is only with specific characters as adding variations to every lewd scene can add days of work, so we don't want to stretch ourselves too thin. However, we hope we would like to be able to offer variation to every lewd scene at some point.

But thanks again for your kind words. Comments like yours really put us in a great state of mind and it's so rewarding to see that people are appreciative of the effort we have put into developing this so far. Also, thanks for adding The Seven Realms to your signature :cool:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Been waiting to play this but was too busy finishing up my release. Now I can finally play. Thank you for the update!
Thanks, I hope that you enjoy it :) Your game looks great, will deffo give it a try when I have the chance!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
What an excellent beginning. Really like the lore and all of the characters. Really happy to see an adult adult game, which is surprisingly rare. There is some real feeling between characters and Leyala is suuuuuper pretty. Great job all around.

How has the time been between updates? Really tempted to support, but usually wait to see how consistent the updates are.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
What an excellent beginning. Really like the lore and all of the characters. Really happy to see an adult adult game, which is surprisingly rare. There is some real feeling between characters and Leyala is suuuuuper pretty. Great job all around.

How has the time been between updates? Really tempted to support, but usually wait to see how consistent the updates are.
Thanks so much, we're really happy that you like the game and Leyala. We've worked hard to try and make something that we're proud of.

So our first update was released on the 1st of April and since then we have released two more updates. We don't want to make any hard promises just yet so as to not disappoint anyone, but our goal is to update very regularly. If you are willing to support, we do offer additional perks on our Patreon and your support would be greatly appreciated :) If not, you can still join our Discord and get involved if you would like to.

Also, thanks a lot for adding The Seven Realms to the games in your signature!

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Hey, I can see that Canto already replied (thanks Canto). Just to confirm, there are currently 6 gallery entries available. The others that are currently blank are the ones that will be unlocked in future updates during Realm 1. We have mapped them out but as the updates are not yet released, they are not yet viewable in the game. You can check the changelog on the main post of this thread to see how many new trophies/gallery entries there are for each new update :)
oooooh, that's why I thought I somehow broke my game and missed the other scenes in the galley.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes