SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Okay. :(Cannot play, the port, since I use URM, which cannot be used in ports. Thanks anyway for your time and dedication and also for the recommendation.
Ah got you! I don’t really have much knowledge of using Joiplay/Android, so I wasn’t aware of this. If we are able to, we will look to release a fix before the next full update that will rectify a few other changes that we would like to implement, and hopefully this will allow you to play using Joiplay too :) If you’re watching the thread then I’ll post when we release the fix so you should get notified.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
SeptCloud I just got done playing and you have made a very good game. Not only did you make a good game but the characters are amazing! I'm about to join the $14.50 tier. This game is going in my top 5 now, man what a game, and its still early development but you can feel the "bond" between them, sorry couldn't resist lol.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud I just got done playing and you have made a very good game. Not only did you make a good game but the characters are amazing! I'm about to join the $14.50 tier. This game is going in my top 5 now, man what a game, and its still early development but you can feel the "bond" between them, sorry couldn't resist lol.
Thank you so much, I’m really glad you enjoyed the game and the characters so much. We do have big plans for the game and your support will really help us make the game even better and it’s very much appreciated!

Belzeebub

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
try replacing the screens.rpy with this one put this in the "game folder" and overwrite it(Only for Joiplay)
Thanks a lot. It is working fine now. Only one question though will this work with all games or only for this game?? You are a lifesaver really... Thank you Blackeye. And SeptCloud for your prompt answers and addressing the problems of the gamers. This thread is much user friendly. Thank you. As usual the game is unique and aluring. Keep up the good work guys. Again, thanks for the dedication and sincerity to the game and the gamers. Another question : while playing with mod, will I paste this at last or before pasting the mod?

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Thanks a lot. It is working fine now. Only one question though will this work with all games or only for this game?? You are a lifesaver really... Thank you Blackeye. And SeptCloud for your prompt answers and addressing the problems to the gamers. This thread is much user friendly. Thank you. As usual the game is unique and aluring. Keep up the good work guys. Again, thanks for the dedication and sincerity to the game and the gamers. Another question : while playing with mod, will I paste this at last or before pasting the mod?
Cheers for that Blackeye. - I’ll let you go back regarding the questions as I’m not sure regarding those points. Appreciate your help!

No worries Belzeebub, really glad that you’re liking the game :)

Reactions: Belzeebub

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Thanks a lot. It is working fine now. Only one question though will this work with all games or only for this game?? You are a lifesaver really... Thank you Blackeye. And SeptCloud for your prompt answers and addressing the problems of the gamers. This thread is much user friendly. Thank you. As usual the game is unique and aluring. Keep up the good work guys. Again, thanks for the dedication and sincerity to the game and the gamers. Another question : while playing with mod, will I paste this at last or before pasting the mod?
paste mine last, and this screens.rpy only works on this game

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I think there is a spoiler question ahead and I am sorry if it was asked before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So one important thing to know is that there is no right or wrong path regarding Fair and Strong Ruler game-wise.

I strongly believe that we are not stuck in boxes and one day we can be a strong ruler and the day after a fair one. So don't be afraid to be locked into one path or another. You also won't lock away content during the game if you are one or the other. In-game, some characters will have altered dialogue depending on what kind of ruler you are. Atlas will also interact differently with some people depending on what kind of ruler he is. Will he deal with diplomacy or will he impose his way? Some people will be more comfortable opening up to you if you're a fair ruler and others will follow your orders more easily if you're a strong ruler. A concrete example without giving names or details of that path: One character will betray you if you have a low relationship with them, BUT they won't do it if you are a Strong Ruler as they will fear and respect you. If you're perfectly in the middle, another option will open. I hope it helps :D

If you want more information on the implications some of your choices have, we do put together a walkthrough on our Patreon that you can follow if you are a Second Realm Supporter or higher :)

Sep 3, 2020
So one important thing to know is that there is no right or wrong path regarding Fair and Strong Ruler game-wise.

I strongly believe that we are not stuck in boxes and one day we can be a strong ruler and the day after a fair one. So don't be afraid to be locked into one path or another. You also won't lock away content during the game if you are one or the other. In-game, some characters will have altered dialogue depending on what kind of ruler you are. Atlas will also interact differently with some people depending on what kind of ruler he is. Will he deal with diplomacy or will he impose his way? Some people will be more comfortable opening up to you if you're a fair ruler and others will follow your orders more easily if you're a strong ruler. A concrete example without giving names or details of that path: One character will betray you if you have a low relationship with them, BUT they won't do it if you are a Strong Ruler as they will fear and respect you. If you're perfectly in the middle, another option will open. I hope it helps :D

If you want more information on the implications some of your choices have, we do put together a walkthrough on our Patreon that you can follow if you are a Second Realm Supporter or higher :)
well for me I don't really care about missing content

or anything like that

when I play vn I want a good story with realistic characters

when I play vn

I like to literally become the main character and make choices I would actually make in that situation

like for instance I want to be a good and kind vampire that will not judge other races but I also will not

show Mercy to evil people or people that hurt my loved ones

Reactions: Themyschiron

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
well for me I don't really care about missing content

or anything like that

when I play vn I want a good story with realistic characters

when I play vn

I like to literally become the main character and make choices I would actually make in that situation

like for instance I want to be a good and kind vampire that will not judge other races but I also will not

show Mercy to evil people or people that hurt my loved ones
Yeah, that's great. We want anyone to play the game as they would like to. The points are there so as to make the world more immersive and for you to feel that others in the world will respond to how you are shaping your character.

Whether you choose to play it blind or want a little help to make sure that you don't make a choice that leads to a less desirable outcome (to you as an individual), we fully support both ways of playing. When playing games, for me personally, I get more satisfaction out of a blind playthrough as victories feel more rewarding and losses feel more impactful. But Tae is all about following a guide/walkthrough to the letter to make sure that she doesn't miss anything or get a less desirable outcome. So between us we fully understand both sides :)

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, that's great. We want anyone to play the game as they would like to. The points are there so as to make the world more immersive and for you to feel that others in the world will respond to how you are shaping your character.

Whether you choose to play it blind or want a little help to make sure that you don't make a choice that leads to a less desirable outcome (to you as an individual), we fully support both ways of playing. When playing games, for me personally, I get more satisfaction out of a blind playthrough as victories feel more rewarding and losses feel more impactful. But Tae is all about following a guide/walkthrough to the letter to make sure that she doesn't miss anything or get a less desirable outcome. So between us we fully understand both sides :)
that's really cool so in that way you get the best of both worlds

Reactions: SeptCloud

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

Well done for creating this ambitious project. I am not a fan of the Twilight saga, didn't watch the movies or read the novels. So, I am neither a fan of the vampire lore nor are very well informed regarding vampire lore. However, I do love well written stories, immersive gameplay and worldbuilding, more than the lewd contents which are prevalent in adult games. After playing a bit (as of version 0.3), I am very much enjoying it and looking forward for more.

• Red Heart

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game brings all the immersion into playing as a human, because, spoiler alert to the text skippers:
MC is a former human turned vampire who is so skilled, so loyal and thinks so higly of his queen and king
that, as a result, his king, the one who turned him, the father figure in his millenias long vampire adventure,
designated him as his heir, despite having many courtesans, despite breeding many noble babes along the millenias he ruled.

Also, MC is the closest vampire his king has for family, to which, here comes another spoiler:
he is being groomed quite ferociously by the nobles, quite dilligently by his king,
to take the throne, despite having his best friends be born as vampires, one would think
of it as having the edge over MC. Not in the slightest tho, not in this game.
MC is the loki odin always wanted but never had in his tragic odissey,
bringing in the skill of mind melt and compelling, with that fanatic loyalty and unyealding devotion to
the way of rule and of life in this society of vampires the likes of which those tales of asgard never did.
As a parallel, we are gaming the adventures of thor with the skills of loki, fantasizing of what a
ruler thor would have been had he paid attention to all the lessons odin and freya taught both him and loki,
as opposed of chasing skirts and ruining his father”s wealth, good name and rule with his antics.

Adressing the frail face of the king:
The long hair with the feminine face has always been a fetish for rulers in many vampire movies, starting with possibly the most acclaimed pop culture phenom, vampire diaries, then twilight bringing the pop back in style with the reading posh new youngsters of our millenium, going through underworld.
The most powerful of the vamps, the kind of feat our king is known and feared for in this game,
has long hair, smooth skin, chiseled muscles, he has the umph so much so he will not taint his raw personality and persona, the attractive killer, by trying to change with the times.
Brad pit and tom cruise and banderas with smooth silk frail fantasy faces
with long hair and smooth aerial mannerisms have been twisting people”s minds for years.

Game oN!

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
Only one thing seems annoying to me and it is the constant request of the save name and not being able to deactivate it, otherwise it seems to me a very good game which the music and the script itself is quite interesting and entertaining, it only remains to wait for the following versions and see how it unfolds

Ps: I don't know if it's because of my fascination with women with dark hair and blue eyes, but Leyala could easily steal the spotlight if she wanted to.

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi,

Well done for creating this ambitious project. I am not a fan of the Twilight saga, didn't watch the movies or read the novels. So, I am neither a fan of the vampire lore nor are very well informed regarding vampire lore. However, I do love well written stories, immersive gameplay and worldbuilding, more than the lewd contents which are prevalent in adult games. After playing a bit (as of version 0.3), I am very much enjoying it and looking forward for more.

Thanks for your comment :)

To be honest, regarding needing to know about vampire lore etc, you don't need to. You shouldn't lose out on anything as such, we have kind of created our own hybrid vampire lore that pulls from various folklores with some of our own elements mixed in. Hopefully, we will convey everything about it that needs to be conveyed throughout the duration of the game. But you're right, that we still have a lot more story to tell and characters to discover!

Regarding what you have stated about the character models, all of those were intentional, so I'm glad that you've commented on them all (except maybe Atlas looking more like a werewolf - we just wanted an MC that we think the women in the game would realistically find attractive and that looks powerful) :D

Haha, that discussion was actually part of an online group on Facebook that Tae used to be a part of, but I can definitely see the concept applying to almost everywhere else on the internet too :LOL:

You can play using any approach that you would like, there are no 'wrong' paths, but obviously, if you are continuously mean to a certain character, they will like you less. Some choices as the game goes on will of course have larger consequences and we have a walkthrough available on our Patreon that tells you the implications of every single choice you make in the game without delving too hard into spoiler territory.

Regarding piecing the puzzle together, we have definitely slid in some subtle hints and will continue to do so until more is revealed. I've seen some great theories on here and our Discord, so hopefully, you all like where we take it!

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes