Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is alowed to throbb her perfect pelvis right into you so you feel her joy and orgasm, is she not?
So funny thing happened when sexing Leyala I choose to cum inside her and apparently my character says cum in me instead of her.
Are not her water sports the supreme testament of how utterly deep and pleasurable you make love to a woman?

Yougal

Dec 11, 2018
She is alowed to throbb her perfect pelvis right into you so you feel her joy and orgasm, is she not?

Are not her water sports the supreme testament of how utterly deep and pleasurable you make love to a woman?
I mean sure why not but just making sure there wasn't a rape ghost behind my character or something

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
So funny thing happened when sexing Leyala I choose to cum inside her and apparently my character says cum in me instead of her.
You didn't see that one coming right? Subverted expectations!

I just had to check it on my PC and reading it made me laugh out loud. Yeah that's my bad, I will have that fixed in the next release, thanks a lot for letting me know :LOL:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So, finally played this. Waaaayyyyy better than expected and for now, totally stand by my statement that this could fill the void Archon left.
Now about the game. First of, probably the worst part are the animations. They're surprisingly good and have a lot to them (such as the movement of hands, handholding and simple touching being added despite not being the focus of the "act" in the animation) but kinda wonky. Story wise, everything seems good. I dislike Vampires quite a lot, it is what it is, but it doesn't reduce my enjoyment any less. I do like the story kinda being kept simple, with things constantly explained when it comes to the lore and not going in with revealing a million characters and a bunch of convoluted things right from the start. It is interesting how Ley is very much open in regards to the MC being with others despite her/their bond currently showing Sprite qualities AND the "act" physically hurting her. I was kinda confused with that whole thing, seeing how many harem and side options there are, her "condition" essentially nullifying those encounters/characters. It will be interesting to see the explanation/reasoning behind it and we might just turn a good little cuckquean out of her yet :sneaky:.

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Hello there !

I love myself some good wholesome vampire story, and your renders are fucking great. So just based on those alone, i gave the game a go. And I'm baffled by your work guys, the only thing i could blame is that it's too short, i want mooooore!!. That said, the game is still in its early days so the amount of content is understandable and yet it still feels pretty satisfactory.

The pacing is good enough for me, you guys managed to convey enough lore to start shaping up the world while still dropping in some character development. I also like the fact that you don't seem to shy away from having Atlas behaving like the cold blooded monster he is (poking a dude's eyes and ripping off his tongue? that's cold. But warranted imo) and I hope we will have more occasions to show that he's not to be fucked with.

Also, you managed to convey a genuine growing bond between Atlas and Ley to the point that I had to stop a bit when the option of "semi" open relationship came up. Honestly, their bond seems genuine enough that I didn't want the MC to be the usual whore ( and that's saying a lot! ) but ultimately decided to go through, since i didn't want to miss on content later - also the fact that there would be no Male sharing or NTR helped -, but i'll definitly make a playthough as monogamous later.

Side note: dude, the story between Lucius and Effie is fucking heartbreaking, i felt that. (also was quite funny to see the model of Jacob from BaDIK as Atlas bestfriend haha)
Well It has gone a bit longer than I thought, but i like to be thorough with my impressions; and I think that you guys can deliver a tremendous experience and i'll be damned if i'm not part of it. Count me in as one of your patrons, and i think i won't be the last ! -.

Keep up the good job !

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, it's Tae, the writer.

I would like for the game to take 3-4 years maximum to be completed, however, it will depend on several factors. At the moment I have 3 realms written and all the other ones planned out. Only the 7th one is not as detailed yet.

I also have the optional character arcs/paths that will start in Realm 3 that are not written yet.

So I can't tell for sure how long some updates would be and if I would need more than 2 weeks to pose/render them. Plus, I may have more difficulties than I thought to write a realm and it may delay the process.

I hope at some point I would be able to hire someone to help me with the animation and buy another computer to render while I'm posing to speed up the process. So the aim is for 3-4 years maximum for my own sanity :LOL:
Thank You Kindly~ (y)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Glad I picked this up. A lot better than expected. Looking forward to more.

Is there a way to unlock all the scenes? I seem to be missing a ton of them after reaching the end of the current version.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
So, finally played this. Waaaayyyyy better than expected and for now, totally stand by my statement that this could fill the void Archon left.
Now about the game. First of, probably the worst part are the animations. They're surprisingly good and have a lot to them (such as the movement of hands, handholding and simple touching being added despite not being the focus of the "act" in the animation) but kinda wonky. Story wise, everything seems good. I dislike Vampires quite a lot, it is what it is, but it doesn't reduce my enjoyment any less. I do like the story kinda being kept simple, with things constantly explained when it comes to the lore and not going in with revealing a million characters and a bunch of convoluted things right from the start. It is interesting how Ley is very much open in regards to the MC being with others despite her/their bond currently showing Sprite qualities AND the "act" physically hurting her. I was kinda confused with that whole thing, seeing how many harem and side options there are, her "condition" essentially nullifying those encounters/characters. It will be interesting to see the explanation/reasoning behind it and we might just turn a good little cuckquean out of her yet :sneaky:.
Thanks a lot, glad you’re enjoying the game so far!
For the animations at the moment, we’re very much beginners. We’re learning as we go, but if we manage to get enough support on Patreon, the eventual goal is to hire a professional animator as the animations are really important to us and we want them to be the best they can be. If we get a professional animator we’d also like to add other smaller animations during conversations etc.

If you’ve taken a look at our website/Patreon to, you’ll see that we have a lot of characters planned, but we didn’t want to introduce them all so close together so that it’s overwhelming and you don’t get the chance to know any of the characters and they all blend in to one. We want to give new characters their own moments in the story before eventually being able to go on their optional character paths. We really want every character to feel unique and that they’re not just there for the sake of it.

The characteristics of the bond will be explored a little more in the future to explain how and why they feel what they feel. The act physically hurting her though was actually just around her being a virgin, it wasn’t to do with the bond :D

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hello there !

I love myself some good wholesome vampire story, and your renders are fucking great. So just based on those alone, i gave the game a go. And I'm baffled by your work guys, the only thing i could blame is that it's too short, i want mooooore!!. That said, the game is still in its early days so the amount of content is understandable and yet it still feels pretty satisfactory.

The pacing is good enough for me, you guys managed to convey enough lore to start shaping up the world while still dropping in some character development. I also like the fact that you don't seem to shy away from having Atlas behaving like the cold blooded monster he is (poking a dude's eyes and ripping off his tongue? that's cold. But warranted imo) and I hope we will have more occasions to show that he's not to be fucked with.

Also, you managed to convey a genuine growing bond between Atlas and Ley to the point that I had to stop a bit when the option of "semi" open relationship came up. Honestly, their bond seems genuine enough that I didn't want the MC to be the usual whore ( and that's saying a lot! ) but ultimately decided to go through, since i didn't want to miss on content later - also the fact that there would be no Male sharing or NTR helped -, but i'll definitly make a playthough as monogamous later.

Side note: dude, the story between Lucius and Effie is fucking heartbreaking, i felt that. (also was quite funny to see the model of Jacob from BaDIK as Atlas bestfriend haha)
Well It has gone a bit longer than I thought, but i like to be thorough with my impressions; and I think that you guys can deliver a tremendous experience and i'll be damned if i'm not part of it. Count me in as one of your patrons, and i think i won't be the last ! -.

Keep up the good job !
Thanks, I’m really glad that you’re liking it so far! As for the length, there much more to come and hopefully you enjoy it just as much!

Don’t worry, there will definitely be more chances in the future for you to make cold choices if you so wish.

I’m glad that you like Ley so much, as she is the main love interest and the secondary main character in the game, we really wanted to ensure that we built her up and have players the chance to really know her before being able to be with others. We love her a lot but also love the other characters too, so hopefully on you ‘open’ play through you’ll still get a lot of enjoyment out of it :)

As for Effie and Lucius, we will learn more about it in a future update…and it may make it even more heartbreaking…

And the model for Zyair isn’t the same as Jacob, as we actually created the face from scratch, they just have the same hair and beard as it looks so cool lol.

Any support is appreciated and will help us push the game to the heights that we want, thank you very much :)

Reactions: Themyschiron

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Glad I picked this up. A lot better than expected. Looking forward to more.

Is there a way to unlock all the scenes? I seem to be missing a ton of them after reaching the end of the current version.
Hey, I can see that Canto already replied (thanks Canto). Just to confirm, there are currently 6 gallery entries available. The others that are currently blank are the ones that will be unlocked in future updates during Realm 1. We have mapped them out but as the updates are not yet released, they are not yet viewable in the game. You can check the changelog on the main post of this thread to see how many new trophies/gallery entries there are for each new update :)

Reactions: MrD812 and JB08

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Haha, we weren't quick enough :cry: glad you're enjoying the game so far!

Yeah, the Save Naming is a definite work in progress - at the moment on Page 1, it automatically populates with the save name that was existing on that slot, but not on the later pages. We wanted to implement the functionality of naming saves as varying paths are starting to open up and will be a little more so in the next couple of updates. But we agree that forced save naming can be a pain - we'll deffo work on this to try and find the right balance in later updates - thanks for your comment!
Nice! And yeah, makes sense. I could live with named saves being always on tbh, though that would be a drag, for me the main issue is more about the save image. I like to capture my choices in the save (ie, high it before saving so it shows in the save image in case i want to know later what i picked or if I need to speed rerun from start after an update) but since the named saving was added it's changed how the image looks on save (something i havent seen before on other games with named saves). eg:

Save image in 0.2 (shows choices)
1651484244222.png
Save image in 0.3 (name replaces choices):
1651484199276.png

I am really liking where this game is going though, so thanks for the solid work.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
SeptCloud Really nice game, enjoying it quite a bit, played all3 updates together, it has a gripping story :D
Had a question about Laureen though.. she isn't listed in bonus or harem in the OP.. so no planned scenes with her ?

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Nice! And yeah, makes sense. I could live with named saves being always on tbh, though that would be a drag, for me the main issue is more about the save image. I like to capture my choices in the save (ie, high it before saving so it shows in the save image in case i want to know later what i picked or if I need to speed rerun from start after an update) but since the named saving was added it's changed how the image looks on save (something i havent seen before on other games with named saves). eg:

Save image in 0.2 (shows choices)
View attachment 1788626
Save image in 0.3 (name replaces choices):
View attachment 1788625

I am really liking where this game is going though, so thanks for the solid work.
Gotha, it's probably just as we've implemented the name saving in a bit of an unusual way compared to some other games lol. In the meantime, I'd suggest maybe just naming your saves to indicate which choice you've saved at, if you're happy with doing it that way? But that aside, we will look into a better way of implementing this, to see if we're able to show the save image with the dialogue boxes still present :) Really glad you're liking the game so far and hope you enjoy where we take it!

Reactions: Uzhirian

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud Really nice game, enjoying it quite a bit, played all3 updates together, it has a gripping story :D
Had a question about Laureen though.. she isn't listed in bonus or harem in the OP.. so no planned scenes with her ?
Thanks, really glad you like it so far!

At the moment, we have no planned lewd scenes with Laureen. Not sure if you've seen some of our other posts, but we are a couple working on the game. Tae is doing the writing, posing, and animating at the moment and wants to make sure that this is all completed to as high a standard as possible. If we are able to obtain enough support on Patreon and we are able to hire additional help (the animations are our highest priority), then this would free up more time to explore more variations/paths in the writing, which is something that we would like to do. However, if we decided to do this at the moment, it would be putting a bit too much on our plate. We don't want to add lewd scenes for the sake of it, and we want to make sure that all encounters are logical in line with the story and the characters' personalities. If we are able to spare more time, then we will definitely explore the idea of adding Laureen as an additional bonus encounter later in the game, as long as we think it makes sense in the context of the story/character motivations. Thanks for your comment :)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
We want to give new characters their own moments in the story before eventually being able to go on their optional character paths. We really want every character to feel unique and that they’re not just there for the sake of it.
Gina from what we know about her, seems unique alright.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Gina from what we know about her, seems unique alright.
Glad that you so with the information you've gathered so far :) We like the backstories for all of our characters, but Gina does have a particularly interesting one in our opinion. Hopefully, you like what we do with her!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Haha, apologies my friend. Tasha is a Bonus Encounter, meaning that there will be some lewd scenes with her throughout the game if you opt to have them. She is your best friend and you will get to know her during the game, but she is not one of the love interests. Hopefully, there's someone else for you as the game progresses. You can see the future girls that we have planned in the game on our :)
It's a shame because her model is fantastic. Sadly won't even be seeing her scenes though because I'm not into sharing.

Maybe she has a twin...

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
It's a shame because her model is fantastic. Sadly won't even be seeing her scenes though because I'm not into sharing.

Maybe she has a twin...
Yeah, I understand, I really like her model too. I also get that her being in a relationship with Zyair may put you off having scenes with her (but we thought it’d be ok as she’s only a bonus encounter). Her and Zyair’s relationship was important to the story and was a catalyst for Leyala wanting to let Atlas be with other people (we wanted to make sure it was logical).

We’ve been doing some 4K images of Tasha and some of them will be her solo on our Patreon if you’re interested in seeing them over there. Also on our Discord if people participate we offer the chance to redeem a custom render so you can request anything you want with Tasha if you get involved in the server. Or if you want we can use her model in a custom image and call it her ‘evil twin’ ;)

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes