Sep 3, 2020
Haha, you tried ;) you do still have the option to open it back up at a later date, but of course, there will be no requirement for you to!

Really happy that you enjoyed the update, thanks for the comment!
yeah no I'm good in a monogamy relationship

I don't even care if it results in less content for me I'm more of a story and romantic guy anyway

I was pleasantly surprised normally a developer makes you wait forever to get in to the monogamist relationship

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Éama

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Totally understandable and already mindboggling that everyone is this chill about four wolves attacking Atlas,
the mountain of a man and the heir to the seven kingdoms throne.
MC made it cristal clear Lay is his soulmate, meaning that for those who have been with him decades,
them knowing his heartache with the queen and him being the shoulder she cried on in excruciating pain over
her immeasurable love and devotion to her and our king, everyone should know by now,
any and all attempts on Lay are to be seen and should be dealt with as attempts on his life
and he has to take them on with utmost prejudice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sadly, mommy of the seven kingdoms has been gone for centuries and most girls are enjoying the free hook up policy of
banging anyone you want ... who would want heirs with eternity of bang anyone looking your prime and immortality in your corner?

Not a single hottie has forgone all of those wonderful free spirited advantages thus far in this game anyway.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud Apologies if this has already been stated.
How many years will it be till this sees completion?

Note to Dev(s): have not test'd this VN/Game ever.
Hello, it's Tae, the writer.

I would like for the game to take 3-4 years maximum to be completed, however, it will depend on several factors. At the moment I have 3 realms written and all the other ones planned out. Only the 7th one is not as detailed yet.

I also have the optional character arcs/paths that will start in Realm 3 that are not written yet.

So I can't tell for sure how long some updates would be and if I would need more than 2 weeks to pose/render them. Plus, I may have more difficulties than I thought to write a realm and it may delay the process.

I hope at some point I would be able to hire someone to help me with the animation and buy another computer to render while I'm posing to speed up the process. So the aim is for 3-4 years maximum for my own sanity :LOL:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I just played this game (v0.2) for the first time earlier today. Nice work SeptCloud!
Downloading new version now. Is it too much to hope when i'm done playing you'll have 0.4 ready too :p

Edit: Great update. Can we have an option to turn off named saves though?
Haha, we weren't quick enough :cry: glad you're enjoying the game so far!

Yeah, the Save Naming is a definite work in progress - at the moment on Page 1, it automatically populates with the save name that was existing on that slot, but not on the later pages. We wanted to implement the functionality of naming saves as varying paths are starting to open up and will be a little more so in the next couple of updates. But we agree that forced save naming can be a pain - we'll deffo work on this to try and find the right balance in later updates - thanks for your comment!

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
So judging by the developer notes Harem is optional right? I don't mind a MFF love triangle but full on Harem is just not my thing.

Reactions: SeptCloud

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is the model on the first preview based on Deborah Ann Woll (from true blood)? Kinda reminds me of her.

I'll give it a try.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
So judging by the developer notes Harem is optional right? I don't mind a MFF love triangle but full on Harem is just not my thing.
Hey, there is one main love interest (Leyala) who is not avoidable as she's the secondary main character in the game and her role and relationship with the main character is tied to the overall story.

Other than this one, all relationships/romances are avoidable. You will be able to pick and choose which characters you have lewd scenes with and if you follow their optional character paths or not :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Is the model on the first preview based on Deborah Ann Woll (from true blood)? Kinda reminds me of her.

I'll give it a try.
I've never seen True Blood before, so no she wasn't based on her at all. I've just looked her up now and can see a slight resemblance!

Hope you enjoy :)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey, there is one main love interest (Leyala) who is not avoidable as she's the secondary main character in the game and her role and relationship with the main character is tied to the overall story.

Other than this one, all relationships/romances are avoidable. You will be able to pick and choose which characters you have lewd scenes with and if you follow their optional character paths or not :)
Awesome, not enough vampire games and when I saw this one for some reason it just caught my eye. If I enjoy the story and characters than I will gladly support you on patreon.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
I hope the developer considers adding a pet name system to the game, so we can get the girls to call the player "daddy" or "sir" during lewd scenes -- goes a long way!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Awesome, not enough vampire games and when I saw this one for some reason it just caught my eye. If I enjoy the story and characters than I will gladly support you on patreon.
We've put a lot of work in to developing a diverse cast of different characters that have deeper personalities than just surface level, so I really hope that you like them!

If you are able to support that would be a massive help and much appreciated, we have big plans for the game and really want to see it reach the highs that we are aiming for with it :)

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I hope the developer considers adding a pet name system to the game, so we can get the girls to call the player "daddy" or "sir" during lewd scenes -- goes a long way!
Thanks for the suggestion. We were planning to do this a little differently. It would have been specific characters referring to Atlas in different ways during lewd scenes (daddy, master, etc), but a pet name system could work well too. At the moment we have a decent understanding of coding but we pay someone else to implement more complex stuff (to make sure it's done right), so we will explore this idea in the future to see how we could maybe implement this or something similar :)

• Love
Reactions: badnboujee

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am getting this error, dont know if its because of the game or the mod or how to avoid it

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 107, in script call
    call scene6 from _call_scene6
  File "game/script/Update2/scene6.rpy", line 340, in script
    agcm "Save Here is Recommended"
Exception: Sayer 'agcm' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Seven Realms 0.3
Sun May  1 16:01:48 2022

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I am getting this error, dont know if its because of the game or the mod or how to avoid it

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Seven Realms 0.3
Sun May  1 16:01:48 2022
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like this is to do with the mod rather than our main game. AdanGC Mods - one for you my friend :)

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

Yougal

Dec 11, 2018
So funny thing happened when sexing Leyala I choose to cum inside her and apparently my character says cum in me instead of her.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes