SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
All of this really does not make sense for MC and his progression.
So far, MC has had the being hurt by my soul mate cheating perspective.
That must be the sole reason he kept a willing vampy hottie away and not inprinted on her.
He is not shown philandering and also his culture accepts fooling around for both mates,
as long as they stay mates and act the part, like have a reason to fool around,
the king had fertility problems and so many of his family willingly overlooked his spouse demise over it.

MC on the other hand had full blown heartbreak seeing all of this:
even tho his king and queen still boned,
the king willfully caused his queen to suffer unimmaginable pain by cheating on her
openly like there was no setback. In a society where bonding is sacred and a life long pledge.

There was not the fact the king slept around that marked him for a weakened individual,
even tho it is common knowledge his queen was the more powerful.
What brought the outrage was the fact he willfully hurt her, his own bonded soul mate,
diminishing his own rule by killing her.
This marked the decay of his rule, he could not keep his women,
he desecrated the unbreakable bound with his soul mate.

All of those into account, why would anyone still fear him?

Now we see how his henchmen/commanders have to deal with increasingly crass bold wolves
going after their women. Some of his commanders in the council just treat women as tools,
they are that much in denial of not being able to hold a mate.
So at the moment, Atlas is being considerate towards Leyala and is not doing things with other people. I’ll put the rest in a spoiler tag just in case, but it doesn’t give away stuff we haven’t seen yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
All of those into account, why would anyone still fear him?
From what I understand if you take away his relationships he's still the most powerful vampire of them all. Even maybe unkillable.... And if he is killable it would cost most of them their lives to do which basically is a price none of them is willing to pay. Throw Atlas in on his side and it sounds likely that combined they can wipe out the vampire and werewolf species by themselves. Plus he also has allies in other realms (not reviled) whose moral compass may point in other directions and are simply not bothered my his discretions. Just my thoughts

Reactions: SeptCloud

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... this is starting to look like the wolves rising up ... first the blatant attempt on his life,
they must have smelled MC in there. Then the wipe out of one entire security detail.
Regardless of the first, the second is a wake up call.
We might stand to watch MC and his elder wreck havok around town like so many centuries ago.
Nothing like a city wide brawl to stirr up one down on his luck alpha outta sulking over past conquests.

Sep 3, 2020
Well ... this is starting to look like the wolves rising up ... first the blatant attempt on his life,
they must have smelled MC in there. Then the wipe out of one entire security detail.
Regardless of the first, the second is a wake up call.
We might stand to watch MC and his elder wreck havok around town like so many centuries ago.
Nothing like a city wide brawl to stirr up one down on his luck alpha outta sulking over past conquests.
actually it's more than sulking over past conquests she was his one true love and his soulmate

which actually pisses me off because he should have treated her better in fact

he should have taken his own life the same day she died but I think his story is a cautionary tale for the main mc like don't make the same mistakes I did

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
actually it's more than sulking over past conquests she was his one true love and his soulmate

which actually pisses me off because he should have treated her better in fact

he should have taken his own life the same day she died but I think his story is a cautionary tale for the main mc like don't make the same mistakes I did
Well, it's up to you to treat Leyala how you see fit ;)

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
hey game creator... You know you have taken the name of not only a popular book series but also someone eleses game right? Just thought i would let you know.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
hey game creator... You know you have taken the name of not only a popular book series but also someone eleses game right? Just thought i would let you know.
Thanks for the comment, we are aware that there is a book series with this name as well. I did a bit of research in to trademarks, etc and my understanding is that it shouldn’t be an issue, we do have no affiliation with the book series. I’ve not been able to find a game with the same name though?

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Thanks for the comment, we are aware that there is a book series with this name as well. I did a bit of research in to trademarks, etc and my understanding is that it shouldn’t be an issue, we do have no affiliation with the book series. I’ve not been able to find a game with the same name though?
Would guess they mean "Severed Realms" - close, but obviously not the same. To be fair tho I also thought it was the same name at first.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Would guess they mean "Severed Realms" - close, but obviously not the same. To be fair tho I also thought it was the same name at first.
Yeah, thanks for the reply! We did see that game, but when we first came across it we already had our name which tied heavily in to the idea we had for the game and had created the logo, so we decided to stick with it (especially as the names are still different). Hopefully with time we are able to distinguish ourselves a bit more so that people wouldn’t avoid playing The Seven Realms, because they think they’ve already played it :D

Dextros

Jul 18, 2021
Keizeix on patreon. Know them irl they have had alot of family issues that has put them on hold on getting their game out including several back to back family deaths but they based their game off their unpublished manga they have been working on for years. No offence but they had the name idea before you just haven't gotten anything out like you have due to uncontrollable and unfortunate events. they started working on it a year ago and made their page and had been trying to get it set up when their life got turned upside down.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Keizeix on patreon. Know them irl they have had alot of family issues that has put them on hold on getting their game out including several back to back family deaths but they based their game off their unpublished manga they have been working on for years. No offence but they had the name idea before you just haven't gotten anything out like you have due to uncontrollable and unfortunate events. they started working on it a year ago and made their page and had been trying to get it set up when their life got turned upside down.
Thanks for the reply! I’m sorry to hear that your friend has been through that recently. I also experienced the death of a close family member recently so I can maybe partially understand what they’re going through.

I’ve searched Keizeix on Patreon/Google and The Seven Realms on Google and haven’t been able to find anything on their manga or game. Is there anything that is published for it at the moment? I do appreciate that it’s an unfortunate scenario for your friend, but as you said, if it’s unpublished, unfortunately there’s no way that we could have known that somebody else wanted to use the name as well. Even if it is published, we didn’t find it anywhere when checking if our name was taken in the Adult Game Community.

We’ve also had this name planned for a long time as we’ve been working on the planning of the game for quite some time so we may have come up with the name at roughly the same time.

I do really hope that your friend’s situation improves and that he is able to launch his game, whether that be with the same name or a slightly altered one.

gija

Dec 23, 2017
I was holding off from giving this a try since I was waiting for it to get a little more content but I have to say I am glad I caved in.The renders are beautiful and crisp. The models are attractive and they are unique enough to stand out. The animations are fluid and add a nice flavour to the game(even though they could be clearer but I am certain that this a matter of resources and not skill). The v0.2 build, at least when it comes to my playthrough, is stable and bug-free. Thus far, a pretty decent experience.

However, the aspects of this game that truly make it shine - and I especially enjoyed - are the story, the relationships between the characters and the world building/lore(I am not very good with these technical terms but I think they are the same-ish?). Basically, everything that is in the writer's realm - see what I did there? - is simply marvelous. They really managed to captivate me and, after having played through the entirety of this release, are the reason why I am looking forward to the next release.

One minor complaint of mine is the fact that if you pay close attention to how the story unfolds, you can notice sections when there is a change in the quality of the game.For example, if you compare the scenes of the first release with the scenes of the most recent release you can tell that the latter are just objectively better. They are more coherent,the transitions are better, the interactions feel more natural, the reactions of the characters to the unfolding events match the expectations of the reader more uniformily. Not by a lot, but they do. This is definitely not a deal breaker and is to be expected with the dev team improving as they become more experient but as of right now it is there. Maybe the devs will consider revisiting those scenes in the future and reduxing them? Once again, it's not a big issue -if even an issue at all- I just reckon that it would improve the experience.

All in all, as of yet, this is a well-made and really enjoyable VN with the potential to easily be the best vampire/werewolf/fay/mystical beings game in this site. So, congratulations to the dev team! I wish their hard work pays off in a tangible manner and I hope to see more of them!

P.S. The fact that the dev is active in here is always appreciated- at least by me. So, thanks for taking the time!

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I was holding off from giving this a try since I was waiting for it to get a little more content but I have to say I am glad I caved in.The renders are beautiful and crip. The models are attractive and they are unique enough to stand out. The animations are fluid and add a nice flavour to the game(even though they could be clearer but I am certain that this a matter of resources and not skill). The v0.2 build, at least when it comes to my playthrough, is stable and bug-free. Thus far, a pretty decent experience.

However, the aspects of this game that truly make it shine - and I especially enjoyed - are the story, the relationships between the characters and the world building/lore(I am not very good with these technical terms but I think they are the same-ish?). Basically, everything that is in the writer's realm - see what I did there? - is simply marvelous. They really managed to captivate me and, after having played through the entirety of this release, are the reason why I am looking forward to the next release.

One minor complaint of mine is the fact that if you pay close attention to how the story unfolds, you can notice sections when there is a change in the quality of the game.For example, if you compare the scenes of the first release with the scenes of the most recent release you can tell that the latter are just objectively better. They are more coherent,the transitions are better, the interactions feel more natural, the reactions of the characters to the unfolding events match the expectations of the reader more uniformily. Not by a lot, but they do. This is definitely not a deal breaker and is to be expected with the dev team improving as they become more experient but as of right now it is there. Maybe the devs will consider revisiting those scenes in the future and reduxing them? Once again, it's not a big issue -if even an issue at all- I just reckon that it would improve the experience.

All in all, as of yet, this is a well-made and really enjoyable VN with the potential to easily be the best vampire/werewolf/fay/mystical beings game in this site. So, congratulations to the dev team! I wish their hard work pays off in a tangible manner and I hope to see more of them!

P.S. The fact that the dev is active in here is always appreciated- at least by me. So, thanks for taking the time!
Hey, thanks so much for your kind words. I’m really glad that you like the character models/renders and that you’re excited about the future of the story :)

Thanks for the feedback regarding the quality improving for the second release. The first update was the first part of the story that Tae wrote (surprising I’m sure ;)) and she has developed her writing since then, so hopefully that continues to come through in the story and interactions of the future releases. If you wouldn’t mind, could you give us any examples of where you think this is more prominent in the first part of the game? Constructive feedback will hopefully help us develop in the right direction!

All in all though, I really appreciate your comment, thanks for taking the time to leave it and I hope that you enjoy the future of the game. Hopefully you won’t regret playing before there’s more content as we are hoping to update regularly, so there should be a steady stream of content!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: gija

gija

Dec 23, 2017
Hey, thanks so much for your kind words. I’m really glad that you like the character models/renders and that you’re excited about the future of the story :)

Thanks for the feedback regarding the quality improving for the second release. The first update was the first part of the story that Tae wrote (surprising I’m sure ;)) and she has developed her writing since then, so hopefully that continues to come through in the story and interactions of the future releases. If you wouldn’t mind, could you give us any examples of where you think this is more prominent in the first part of the game? Constructive feedback will hopefully help us develop in the right direction!

All in all though, I really appreciate your comment, thanks for taking the time to leave it and I hope that you enjoy the future of the game. Hopefully you won’t regret playing before there’s more content as we are hoping to update regularly, so there should be a steady stream of content!
I'd like, once again, to clarify that the "issues" I mentioned are mostly me nitpicking and are not strikingly obvious (minus a few spelling mistakes here and there that I forgot to mention). Having said that,
That's basically it . As I said, the game's great and any issues I have are to be expected since this is your first venture into the VN world. Also keep in mind, that I have played quite a few of the VNs on this site so I have come across this phenomenon before. Someone who doesn't share the same experience as I do might never complain about this slight inconsistency- God, do I hope this last sentence made sense.
I may sound like a broken record by now but keep up the great work and don't get discouraged by highly demanding snobs like myself ;) (or any internet jerks in general)!

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I'd like, once again, to clarify that the "issues" I mentioned are mostly me nitpicking and are not strikingly obvious (minus a few spelling mistakes here and there that I forgot to mention). Having said that,
That's basically it . As I said, the game's great and any issues I have are to be expected since this is your first venture into the VN world. Also keep in mind, that I have played quite a few of the VNs on this site so I have come across this phenomenon before. Someone who doesn't share the same experience as I do might never complain about this slight inconsistency- God, do I hope this last sentence made sense.
I may sound like a broken record by now but keep up the great work and don't get discouraged by highly demanding snobs like myself ;) (or any internet jerks in general)!
It’s all good, you’re not being nasty in any way with the your nitpicks, so we really appreciate what you’re saying!
For the spelling, we are writing using British English so I know there are differences between that and American English (if that’s what you’re used to?), but if you do come across any spelling mistakes and your happy to, please post them on this thread or shoot us a message on our error reporting Discord channel, as that will really help us out. Tae is French and while I am English and I do review everything thoroughly, there’s always the chance that some mistakes might come through.

Thanks for taking the time to write two such detailed comments!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gija

gija

Dec 23, 2017
On a completely different note I have two questions:
  1. Based on what the dude a couple of post above me said, is the game in any actual danger? I googled the name he said myself and the only thing that popped up was this guy named KEI that creates gay fetish content with no actual public mentions of either the words "seven" or "realms" (A couple of his posts did use the word "the" though :p). It would be pretty lame - to say the least - if they were able to make a copyright claim on a supposed novel that, as far as the wide public knows, they haven't even created, let alone, released yet. I am in no position whatsoever to tell you what to do and probably my opinion is completely worthless but I urge you not to take the aforementioned claims lightly. Even if they are void and baseless, something tells me that, should a conflict ensue, you are going to suffer a lot more publicity wise than this dude. Heck, he might even benefit from the whole ruckus since he is creating content for a minority group that the public tends to look upon favourably in these kind of situations. Once again, not my place to say anything but I really like the game and it would be a shame to get cancelled because of that.
  2. Is there going to be any sexual content with Tasha? Because if there is

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes