DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm late again, but I finished the update. It was pretty chill this time around. We got some interesting lore bits about the Sun and Moon Elves. I'm actually shocked that the king and queen are a billion years old. I feel like, I would forget everything after just a few hundred years, if I was immortal, let alone after a billion years. At that point, I wouldn't have any attachments.

Then there's the hybrid stuff, which fascinates me a lot. I was actually hoping for an example and then the prince came in and gave a look into what a Sun-Moon Elf looked like. I hope other combinations continue to be explored in the future. That's probably the major reason I'm sad Atlas can't have kids. The amount of hybrids I was going to make was going to be crazy. Though, I suppose he could just turn some of his women and make them hybrids that way, if they wanted to turned.

As for Idril, what can I say? That sex scene was hot as fuck. I did find her backstory particularly interesting. Especially since she doesn't really come off as aggressive or hostile. That's why it was even more hot that of all of the girls we met, she got turned on the most by sparring. Who would've thought Idril actually liked getting drilled.

With that, the update came to an end. It was good. This time around, there's not too much to talk about, which is fine. Though, this update did boost my monster fusion thoughts to the moon. Now, I want to see a Werewolf-Dragon, Mermaid-Fairy and Sprite-Sun Elf hybrids. Though, I'm sure there's likely some incompatible with some of those pairings. I guess I'll just have to settle with my own thoughts. Until the next update.

Reactions: SeptCloud

taeoian

Jun 16, 2020
Sorry, I missed your comment.

We’re really glad you’re enjoying the game!

There are no plans for pregnancy/impregnation during the game as it wouldn’t fit the story that we have planned :) other tags may be added as we go if we develop certain things further, but the ones in the dev notes are what we currently have planned.
Damn, sorry to hear that, I was hopping that like the quote "Life will always find a way" could be applied here.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok the game seem to just time/scenes on me. the game says palace kitchens but loads a scene out doors with all the girls and some sun elf in the town and it seems ive missed important conversations with the elf king?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It seems like there's an issue with the import. My atlas/layala_said_love_you variables got flagged as false and I just double checked season 2 and they're true. Getting the feeling that other people not using URM to fix these things are probably going to be missing out on content at that rate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since the dev seems to be active here I'll keep an eye out for more but I'm pretty early in season 3 still.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrippyWithTay

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
ok the game seem to just time/scenes on me. the game says palace kitchens but loads a scene out doors with all the girls and some sun elf in the town and it seems ive missed important conversations with the elf king?
It seems that using mods is having this impact on people. The base game is alright if you play without mods.

It seems like there's an issue with the import. My atlas/layala_said_love_you variables got flagged as false and I just double checked season 2 and they're true. Getting the feeling that other people not using URM to fix these things are probably going to be missing out on content at that rate.
Since the dev seems to be active here I'll keep an eye out for more but I'm pretty early in season 3 still.
Thanks for reporting this. One of our testers let us know in Discord, and we're looking into this :)

eyethotknot

May 15, 2019
Just coming back to this title and was playing Realm 1&2 version and hit a bug. Probably reported already but just in case: In a scene where Atlas was in a den or such drinking, Mei joins him and choices lead to sex. Clicking "change position" at one point while he's doing her doggy, it jumped the scene to Kali and Nana on a bed with Nana riding Altas and Kali flicking her bean at the headboard.

Edit: I think my old save may not have been compatible with this version. Going to restart and see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
I tried playing this some time ago, but i disliked that MC is a murderous psychopath that is so full of himself..
Is this still the case, or did he gain some humility or something

I want to give it another try, story seemed interesting when i tried it, but MC is just so annoying to play as...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I tried playing this some time ago, but i disliked that MC is a murderous psychopath that is so full of himself..
Is this still the case, or did he gain some humility or something

I want to give it another try, story seemed interesting when i tried it, but MC is just so annoying to play as...
he is still an asshole but you can make him less of one at times. tbh I never saw him as a murderous psychopath in comparison to other characters he always felt kind of tamed to me compared to them. But this game just might not be for you he is always going to be a little bit of a " murderous psychopath" considering he is a what like 3 - 5 thousand year old vampire and heir to the throne. So there is no getting past that

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
I remember that one scene, there was a meeting with werewolves or something. Someone disrespected MC and he just killed them. That is not how you gain their respect, that way they only fear you.
MC is one of the most powerful beings in existence and he is so insecure that he has to murder some random werewolf that is no match for him. He could kill him in his sleep. just to show everyone that they should "respect" him. Makes no sense to me. MC seemed like 15 year old in that scene, completely immature...
(I might be remembering it wrong, it was a long time ago, but that made me quit)

In any case, think ill give it another go, nothing else to play right now :D

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I remember that one scene, there was a meeting with werewolves or something. Someone disrespected MC and he just killed them. That is not how you gain their respect, that way they only fear you.
MC is one of the most powerful beings in existence and he is so insecure that he has to murder some random werewolf that is no match for him. He could kill him in his sleep. just to show everyone that they should "respect" him. Makes no sense to me. MC seemed like 15 year old in that scene, completely immature...
(I might be remembering it wrong, it was a long time ago, but that made me quit)

You are remebering wrong, and you also completely missed the entire context and point of that meeting.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020

How Maviarab said, the scene is still there but that was in self defense, and that pack of Were wolfes, raided them later on, there is a war between them and the Vampires ongoing.
but that is my take,

p1n3@5573

Feb 6, 2023
You are remebering wrong, and you also completely missed the entire context and point of that meeting.
I replayed the scene, and you are right, i did remember it wrong somewhat. But some of my point still stands, although that is just my opinion.

How Maviarab said, the scene is still there but that was in self defense, and that pack of Were wolfes, raided them later on, there is a war between them and the Vampires ongoing.
but that is my take,
It wasn't self defense in that one scene that i am thinking of, maybe you are thinking of some of the later scenes (that i didn't play yet)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
The Hotelroom scene ? that is the one I was refering, to.
I thought he was referring to the scene with the wolf leaders...where we don't actually kill anyone for disrespecting us iirc...our beautiful sexy alpha does. Other than the hotel, I can't actually recall any other time we kill a wolf.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I thought he was referring to the scene with the wolf leaders...where we don't actually kill anyone for disrespecting us iirc...our beautiful sexy alpha does. Other than the hotel, I can't actually recall any other time we kill a wolf.
After the Wolf raid on the Vampire stronghold, you kill the Wolfpack leader the one from the Bar at the beginning.

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes