indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There is an error with one of the variables, stats.morwen_relationship isn't defined. Looking at the code it looks like either it was left out or was mistyped as stats.morwen_lewd. Either way I'm running into an exception when this variable is called.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'Stats' object has no attribute 'morwen_relationship'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/u01/r3s05.rpymc", line 765, in script call
  File "game/scripts/u02/r3s09.rpymc", line 813, in script call
  File "game/scripts/u03/r3s13.rpymc", line 736, in script call
  File "game/scripts/u04/r3s15.rpymc", line 365, in script
    ps;s�p��Ћ���Vqo��ͅ�9N���ͣ���$��7C�M�a�<2�z���R8���DH�㠟�A2
  File "G:\Installed\The Seven Realms/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Installed\The Seven Realms/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/u04/r3s15.rpym", line 365, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Stats' object has no attribute 'morwen_relationship'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Seven Realms: High Lathión R3-v0.04
Sat Apr  6 08:37:22 2024
it's a mod error...i tried without it and no more stat error...now i don't know what to do with leyala: give her my blood or take her to the healers?? anyone can tell what is the green asnwer? thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being the king in a place where they do not even know you exist ... Lucius and MC are invisible for the whole world yet they ”rule” - the modern world as it is presented is that of Bram Stoker or Underworld or True Blood even - there are places where vamps and humans live in total bliss - the place where we find Suki - until hill billy vamps or humans come to stirr up trouble. Like Dexter who can keep his killing spree for years and the series even produces a scape goat for everything he is doing and the head honcho cief prosecutor becomes his apprentice - you cannot make stuff like this up - not the same way books and movies and series have beed doing it for generations. All the vampire diaries and Queen of the damned or Dracula inspired fiction written or on screen portray undefeated unchallenged beings of immense power ”ruling” their piece of heaven while the whole of mankind is oblivious for the most part.

Contrarry to that - literally all other realms are aware of their own magik and power and structure of beings from the most feeble to the most powerful - not Luscius and not MC.

Why do you think Lucius has the hubris to even attempt fights with other realms?
Vampires rulling the earth is like the ant-eater ruling over a bunch of ant hills. He is running a nursery.
Where is Lucius gonna find worthy adversaries? Where would he sparr ”all out”?

The Dragons could run all other realms through fire and ash if they had such hubris and were effectively what the tales portray them to be.

Not even the fairy king is mad enough to go attempt ”conquer” the dragons - even tho they might just be shapeshifters or a died out race like the Viltrumites - still holding on to dear life to stave off possible invaders with their ”scary stories of horror”.

I really wish that MC being the prince of all realms and the vampire kid of the most powerful being in the entire universe would be able to easily defeat a few deranged moon elfs or easily defeat just one commander elf girly,
But bro is weak af, get his ass kicked a few times before being helped by others in one situation to save his bond mate, in other he gets punched around a few times and then lays down on the ground exhausted next to the commander elf
Just like Superman or Batman or any other effectively superhuman being atop of their food chain - there are always shortcomings and loosing battles if they are to evolve .. .not spiral out of control.

i don't know what to do with leyala: give her my blood or take her to the healers?? anyone can tell what is the green asnwer?
What would a spartan army commander do to save his bethrothed? Sanguine transfer is a age old war
remedy used to keep peers alive waiting for the doctors to take over- be realistic for a change!

1712573421264.png

Ley is already the daughter of the most feared vampire of them all - there is nothing wrong with giving your all to her.

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Will we continue to get this updates with someweeks apart or they will become more spaced out???
They should be pretty regular now, every 1-2 months. There was a big gap between season 1 and 2 as they had to tweak season 1 for the steam release but once they got back into season 2 the updates have been back tot he normal schedule

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
Damn man, this game is absurdly good, if I weren't unemployed I would definitely support it. I wanted to make a suggestion since Monsters Girls is coming, it could have a goblin, right?

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
The animations keep getting better and better, the updates don't take long and the story is really engaging, this is 5/5 masterpiece.
But man, we really need to get in the pants of the sun elf queen, she is just too gorgeous

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloudGames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [292 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [291 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any compressed version for v0.21?

Himeya Jun

Aug 30, 2020
Awesome game, love the animated lewd scenes. the story is interesting and the world building is on another level, I don't remember many adult games that have this level of world building. My favorite character design is Bael, I also like that MC has grey morality. Can't wait for more!

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
The animator is the goat. Wish he did animations for more games, pretty sure he's working on hellcat lounge as well

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I didn't know they had an animator, I thought all the rendering and animation was done by the same lady who wrote the script, Tae :).

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
When choosing demons vs witches. Do I lose the possibility of a relationship with someone with this choice?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
When choosing demons vs witches. Do I lose the possibility of a relationship with someone with this choice?
I think you lose a bit of content, at least in Realm 2. For example, I associated with the witches and had few conversations and no sex with the furry and the succubus/demoness girl :unsure:.

schmonk

Nov 5, 2022
Does the game get better? I played a little but the ugly ass MC kinda throws me off, story didn't catch my interest yet and the lewd scenes arent that great either. I think one of the last bits I remember was suggesting the red head to join the MC and his soul mate or w/e in bed.

Oct 14, 2019
Does the game get better? I played a little but the ugly ass MC kinda throws me off, story didn't catch my interest yet and the lewd scenes arent that great either. I think one of the last bits I remember was suggesting the red head to join the MC and his soul mate or w/e in bed.
At first, the story can be a little hard to enter but, only my opinion, it becomes better through the playtime: the story is better with better stakes, the animations are better, the girls have more complex mind than just lewd bodies. I think that you can give a second chance to the 3 games of the saga because with constructive report from all of us and a good developing team, we, as player, can have an excellent fantasy/adventure saga.

4.30 star(s) 104 Votes