SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
J'attendais cette suite avec impatience. J'ai adorée jouer à ce merveilleux jeu. Pour moi tout y ai. La romance, l'intrigue, le suspense, etc... Le physique des perso est très réussie. Les yeux vairons du héro sont superbes. Les musiques sont géniales ! Que dire de plus que : C'est une superbe réussite sur tout les plans. Merci infiniment pour ce jeu. J'ai toujours hâte de lire les prochains chapitres. :aimer:(y)
Je suis Tae et je suis celle qui s'occupe d'ecrire l'histoire et de poser les renders etc (desolee pour les fautes d'orthographes, j'ecris avec un clavier anglais qui n'a pas les accents et mon francais est rouille!).
Merci pour ce super commentaire! J'ai passe plus d'un an a construire l'univers de The Seven Realms. J'ai aussi creee quasiment tous les characters et ca fait enormement plaisir de recevoir ce genre de compliments :)!

Nous essayons de mettre a jour regulierement le jeu et nous annoncons chaque Update sur Patreon (publique) et Discord. N'hesite pas a nous joindre sur le server si tu es interesse! Nous avons une communaute super sympa et accueillante!

Encore merci! Nous (Jay et moi-meme) esperons que tu apprecieras la suite autant que le debut!

English Translation:

I'm Tae and I'm the one that wrote the story and posed the renders (apologies for the mistakes, I have an English keyboard so I can't use "accents" and my French is rusty!).
Thank you for this amazing comment! I have spent more than a year building the Seven Realms world. I've also created almost every character so I'm touched by your comment!

We're trying to update regularly and we announce on Discord and Patreon (public) when the next update will be. Don't hesitate to join the server if you are interested. We have a really nice and friendly community!

Thanks again. Jay and I are hoping that you will love what happens next as much as the start of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I'm soooo glad i found this game a week ago cuz of someones sig and now i'm getting a new update,awesome!!!
Great fantasy story with vampires,werewolves and sprites,main LI is hot,Tasha is hot ,MC is not a wimp ; you got me !
Render,animation and music are great,this game's already in my top 5 .
Are you planning cinematics or is it just too much work and would slow down your update cycle?
Don't get me wrong,i'm just curious and your game is already awesome as it is ;)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I'm soooo glad i found this game a week ago cuz of someones sig and now i'm getting a new update,awesome!!!
Great fantasy story with vampires,werewolves and sprites,main LI is hot,Tasha is hot ,MC is not a wimp ; you got me !
Render,animation and music are great,this game's already in my top 5 .
Are you planning cinematics or is it just too much work and would slow down your update cycle?
Don't get me wrong,i'm just curious and your game is already awesome as it is ;)
Thanks, we're really happy that you've found the game and have enjoyed it so much!

We would love to eventually hire a professional animator to add more small miscellaneous animations during the game, more detailed/smoother animated sex scenes and more animated sequences. It likely wouldn't be like 'full-blown cutscenes' when referring to cinematics, but having better animations in the game is a big goal for us and is one of our Patreon milestones. So, hopefully, we are able to get there eventually and make the game look really incredible!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DarkOs31

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [v0.5] [SeptCloud] [OS@1.02GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.02GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 295MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I didn't mean loooong cinematics,just some small ones like in "Summers Gone" or "City of Broken Dreamers" ;)
Like i said,your game is great as it is but i wouldn't complain about "but having better animations in the game is a big goal for us" :giggle:
Btw. i love the render of Kerros the King of Sprites , looks powerfull .

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Hi all,
The game has an interesting plot. The character graphics are good. I really like this kind of game. The music is very good. I encourage the developers to continue this great story ! Thank you.
I am Frensh and I hope that the Google translation will reflect my thoughts well.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I didn't mean loooong cinematics,just some small ones like in "Summers Gone" or "City of Broken Dreamers" ;)
Like i said,your game is great as it is but i wouldn't complain about "but having better animations in the game is a big goal for us" :giggle:
Btw. i love the render of Kerros the King of Sprites , looks powerfull .
Yeah, got you ;) Once we are able to, we would absolutely love to do something like that!

And yeah, he looks pretty dope doesn't he lol. When my partner, Tae, created him I was pretty hyped. We have some character sheets on our website if you hadn't already taken a look, there's one of Kerros that gives a bit more information on him. Not loads of info, but it's something extra :)

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi all,
The game has an interesting plot. The character graphics are good. I really like this kind of game. The music is very good. I encourage the developers to continue this great story ! Thank you.
I am Frensh and I hope that the Google translation will reflect my thoughts well.
Thank you. My partner, Tae, is French and she fully understood your comment and really appreciated your kind words. We're really glad that you like the game :)

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I guess i'm too blind to find the infos about Kerros,all i can find is

Seventh Realm
Nym’Shiral

"info available at a later date" button

All the other realms have a "more info" button

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The introduction to Tasha's scene was a bad call, acting like they're both used to having sex together ruined the whole premise. Made the scene cheaper and as casual as it could get.
All the built up excitement for such a long awaited event was blown to smithereens in a split second before it even started.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I guess i'm too blind to find the infos about Kerros,all i can find is

Seventh Realm
Nym’Shiral

"info available at a later date" button

All the other realms have a "more info" button
He is shown in Realm One - Terran :D

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
The introduction to Tasha's scene was a bad call, acting like they're both used to having sex together ruined the whole premise. Made the scene cheaper and as casual as it could get.
All the built up excitement for such a long awaited event was blown to smithereens in a split second before it even started.
Ah, we're sorry that you feel that way. In the context of the story, they have done stuff together before, which is why they sounded 'familiar' with each other - it was just a very long time ago. In the context of the game, it is still the first time you got to do stuff with her, so I feel that, if you chose to do stuff, it was still a pay-off for something that had been expected since the choice was first discussed a couple of updates ago. Hopefully, the brief mention of it didn't ruin the scene for you and you still enjoyed the work put in with the different variations etc :D

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Ah, we're sorry that you feel that way. In the context of the story, they have done stuff together before, which is why they sounded 'familiar' with each other - it was just a very long time ago. In the context of the game, it is still the first time you got to do stuff with her, so I feel that, if you chose to do stuff, it was still a pay-off for something that had been expected since the choice was first discussed a couple of updates ago. Hopefully, the brief mention of it didn't ruin the scene for you and you still enjoyed the work put in with the different variations etc :D
Don't get me wrong I love the game I just didn't like how that scene played out; the MC didn't act excited about it at all, it was way colder than I hoped it would be despite the hot positions used...I was hoping for something more spicy and more emotionally driven than a simple hump that was done countless times before, I was hoping the MC would mirror the player's feelings but that wasn't the case.

Reactions: SeptCloud

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Damn!!! haven't finished the update yet but thought I would pop in and say Leyala and Tasha my dream girls... my queens :love: lol. (Zayir (think I spelled it right) you lucky S O B having Tasha as his "wife" lol) what a scene now to continue on with the update.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Downloaded the new version (0.5) and the game doesn't progress past the end of update 4. Do I have to start a new game?
worked fine for me if you tried to usethe walkthrough mod that would likely stop content from this update as its now outdated if you didnt use try to use the mod maybe re download

Reactions: Azrael2086
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes