goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Really enjoying the game so far.

I see in the banner what appears to be the other "main" LI's interests but haven't seen them in game yet, did I miss something or have we just not met them yet?
[/Qthey havnt appeared in the game yet you can go to the website for the game where you can find a bunch of info for the future characters

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Really enjoying the game so far.

I see in the banner what appears to be the other "main" LI's interests but haven't seen them in game yet, did I miss something or have we just not met them yet?
Thank you, we’re happy that you’re liking it so far!

No, you haven’t missed them yet. We took a bit of a different approach to some other VNs and didn’t decide to introduce all of the girls at the start. But we will be meeting both of them very soon:D

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome scene and the game itself is good as well. I just wish the scene was longer with more options with Tasha. Perhaps I'll go back and try the option to have Ley just watch.
There are more animations with Tasha, so if that’s what you’d like I recommend trying the other routes too ;)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
No, you haven’t missed them yet. We took a bit of a different approach to some other VNs and didn’t decide to introduce all of the girls at the start. But we will be meeting both of them very soon:D
I really dig the approach to just slowly introduce new characters. Whether they are LIs or just regular npcs, but nothing makes a game lose meaning and interest faster than a parade of characterless faces to be thrown the player's way. Even the sexiest harem game feels boring if it's just 'pair of boobs #230'.

Will be really interesting to see where the game goes. I like the little choices and how they could shape up Atlas and Ley in the long run - and last but not least - while I'm not squirmish about it, I also like how respectful you built the game in regards to sex scenes. Given the player more choices on how to enjoy the game (or what content exactly to enjoy) is always a good idea.

However, you're aware of course that by setting Atlas up as old Spartan, you're now required by law to have a 'THIS IS SPARTA!'-kick-a-baddie-down-somewhere scene as goofy over the top reference, right? ;):LOL:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I really dig the approach to just slowly introduce new characters. Whether they are LIs or just regular npcs, but nothing makes a game lose meaning and interest faster than a parade of characterless faces to be thrown the player's way. Even the sexiest harem game feels boring if it's just 'pair of boobs #230'.

Will be really interesting to see where the game goes. I like the little choices and how they could shape up Atlas and Ley in the long run - and last but not least - while I'm not squirmish about it, I also like how respectful you built the game in regards to sex scenes. Given the player more choices on how to enjoy the game (or what content exactly to enjoy) is always a good idea.

However, you're aware of course that by setting Atlas up as old Spartan, you're now required by law to have a 'THIS IS SPARTA!'-kick-a-baddie-down-somewhere scene as goofy over the top reference, right? ;):LOL:
Thanks, I’m glad that you appreciate the approach we’re taking! We want to make sure that each new girl in the game has their time in the main story before having optional side paths opened up later in the game to explore them more deeply. Introducing them gradually, paired with giving them strong personalities and appearances will make each of them feel more unique and memorable (that’s our aim anyway) :D

You’re totally right about the Sparta kick. That has to be included now doesn’t it. I hadn’t even thought about that, but now I’ll consider the game a failure if that doesn’t make it in:ROFLMAO:

DetlaffGlobe

Oct 2, 2021
Finally had the time to play the new update and I loved it. I didn’t expect to meet the Sprite queen instead of Kerros, but that just builds up my anticipation to meet him even more. I thought the extra backstory on Atlas was interesting too. Thanks for the great update, can’t wait for the next one.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Finally had the time to play the new update and I loved it. I didn’t expect to meet the Sprite queen instead of Kerros, but that just builds up my anticipation to meet him even more. I thought the extra backstory on Atlas was interesting too. Thanks for the great update, can’t wait for the next one.
Thank you mate, we're really glad that you enjoyed it. We're aiming to release another update later this month and it will move the story forward in quite a big way :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a bit lost about something here.

Overall it's really good, I really enjoy it bar 1 scene.

So, transitioning vamp whatever she is takes down the princes ex fuck peice easily and has her pinned to the floor. His 2 friends talk about her picking up combat quite easily and being quite strong....

So does anyone know how some no mark guy manages to not only hurl abuse at her straight to her face while she lip quivers but also bitch slaps her around?

Is she only useful at certain times of day or?

I'm not trying to be bitchy, i'm legit confuddled at that scene because she should have torn his arm off and beat him with the wet end instead she stood there like a bitch and got slapped down.

• Hey there

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Game definitely caught my interest. Especially, the court scenairo! Wonder if more Exhibitionism will be added or was this a one time shot. Open sexuality where both people consent and enjoy is a rare find. A wider shot in that scene could have been the icing on the cake. Don't need to share, but nothing wrong with showing off! Especially, with Leyala by your side:devilish:!

Dominant Alpha male and possibly female :ROFLMAO: ?

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020

So, transitioning vamp whatever she is takes down the princes ex fuck peice easily and has her pinned to the floor. His 2 friends talk about her picking up combat quite easily and being quite strong....

So does anyone know how some no mark guy manages to not only hurl abuse at her straight to her face while she lip quivers but also bitch slaps her around?

I'm not trying to be bitchy, i'm legit confuddled at that scene because she should have torn his arm off and beat him with the wet end instead she stood there like a bitch and got slapped down.
[/QUOTE

I agree, in an enjoyable game that scene confused me. If she could, her shoving his balls up his ass would have been really enjoyable. My guess it was Power point for Atlas and that's it. Still hoping for that strong FP.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [v0.6.1] [SeptCloud] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.20GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 345MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create Windows/Linux/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Two possibilities, the first is that it is a plot opportunity for MC's manliness to show, the second is that it is based on real observation of women conduct.

While it would have been awesome to see more ass kicking from Leyala, it is known that women will only fight off bitches aiming for their mate to the extent necessary. Meaning that once they have achieved their objective they will not risk further damage to themselves. On the other hand men are known to get carried away to the point of grievous damage, so my man Atlas delivered to my expectation. :devilish:

So you know leave the tactical thinking to Leyala and the eye gouging to Atlas.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Is this latest version the softcore one?

That's what I got when playing.

:ROFLMAO: Don't go for the full threesome! On my download I missed most of the scene. All blacked out.

Figured out what I screwed up, downloaded the contents of the patch into the game folder. Not the folder with the contents contained within it.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC be throbbing deeep into his babes and can yank tongues off assailants and drop 4 wolves just like that.
You big softie, MC is not.

• Haha

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Twin Patch goes where exactly? Opening it up doesn't have the usual stuff, I see no instructions where stuff should go.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes