DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This was a great update. We got a little bit of everything.

Getting to finally see more of Kali, one on one, and having her open up about things was nice. I've been waiting for this since she became our bond mate. Of those 3, Kali was the one I want to see more into and I got that in this update. Her reaction to how Vampires behave is a nice contrast to Leyala, who pretty much took it all in stride. It's not a bad thing though, as it shows they're different people.

Seeing Daddy Lucius again was something else. My dirty mind went places when they entered that bedroom. I was like "This Dev isn't going to do it, right? :oops: ". Nearly killed myself with laughter. If a choice popped up, I'd have died on the spot. Funny thing is, my MC is named Lucian and that was unintentional when I first played. My headcanon for this game is the MC chose that as his Vampire name as gratitude to Lucius.

Moving on, the vampire plot was pretty anticlimactic but then again, they were never a threat in my eyes. The one I was worried about was Ling Guo and if she was scheming. I swear, I love that ruthless woman. After this update, she's my favorite in the game. Mei on the other hand, I wasn't all that interested in. It was hilarious though when she told the MC that the women who want to fuck him don't care about him and only want the power that comes from the relations.

At the end, Realm 1 was great overall. I'm looking forward to Pythonium. From that trailer, everything looks good. I wasn't really interesting in any of the women there before but after actually seeing them, Lilin, Seraphina and Kagome looked pretty great. With this, I'll reserve my judgement on future characters until they appear. I might actually like them when they are in the game instead of the pictures I saw on the site. That said, Lilin is just an encounter, sadly. I'm not going to pursue her too heavily. If I remember what the site said.

My most anticipated realms are 3rd and 5th. Ling Guo was just that good that I'm eager for Morwen and Rune. I'm also curious if we'll get more hybrids. They don't have to be love interest or even women. I just want to see all the different race combinations. Hell, maybe even some Tribrids that aren't the MC's future children. If anyone doesn't know what Tribrids are, an example of them would be Hope(Vampire+Werewolf+Witch) from the Originals or Eve from the Underworld series.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Seems to me that you appears to be the champion of human right, why don't you bring a world class lawsuit and/or legal battle against Patreon at the International Court of Justice in the Hague, Netherlands. You have very strong arguments there, you cannot lose, and do not forget that the subject that are being discussed are actually just binaries 0 and 1 made into pixels on display screens. There is no blood relation, they are not even alive, how can there be incest?

Let say after all that court battle of 5 years (very optimistic guess since these court cases take very very long time actually) and Patreon then allow content creators to publish contents depicting incestuos relations/scenes between fictional characters, which will be a major win for most, especially for you since huge number of games will be made available on that platform. All seems great.

However, you forget one thing that even if Patreon allow such thing, that does NOT mean that suddenly SeptCloud will change the narrative/story of The Seven Realms to add incest left and right, top and bottom. One part of the narrative/story is like what it is, the twin sisters, Ley and Kali separated at birth, later re-united as the love interests of Atlas, the MC. Incest tag for this thread is to comply with site rules, the incest patch/mod is to enable the content where the twin sisters, Ley and Kali participated together in a sexual intercourse with the MC, which were not available (in the official distribution) to comply with Patreon current rules.

In case you still have not realized, with or without Patreon restrictions, the narrative/story is NOT centered (or themed) around incest (never was, is or will)*. So, there was never a wasted opportunity. Cheers.

*Caveat: I hope I am not wrong about that since I don't know the whole story:p. I did not even realized the "Incest" tag for this game, it is only when somebody asking for it a while back.

P/S: Please fix the spelling of your display name. I am pretty sure it is not spelled correctly no matter what dictionary you use, unless it is just a meaningless words you just made up that has no bearings with any languages.
Far easier, cheaper, and quicker for everyone to simply blacklist Patreon's URL like I did and use Subscribestar only and in time make them the new #1 middleman. All other AVN creators would do as well when Patreon's subs dried up. Instead of expensive lawyers I just pay Google for an anti-Patreon ad campaign as well as billboards in every city, maybe even TV ads as well (I'm sure SS would gladly partially pay for all that, maybe, and I could also start a Kickstarter). At least on SS creators can make whatever they want (including the MC's own naked kids everywhere getting raped and killed by the MC, for those that are into playing as a serial rapist and killer) if there's an audience for it (or not, not everyone is making AVN's just for the money, psychopath MC's are a relatively small market). In short, fuck censorship.

Edit: Oh yeah, was wondering how long it was going to take for some OCD to be annoyed by my previously misspelled username. I guess the answer is 4 days short of 4 months.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your BFF mom lives in another realm alltogether but oversees a huge chunk of terran land.
Sure thing MC will meet family of his bff family and make for a wholesome family reunion we can all rejoyce and participate in all the way, deep hard throbbing way!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Far easier, cheaper, and quicker for everyone to simply blacklist Patreon's URL like I did and use Subscribestar only and in time make them the new #1 middleman. All other AVN creators would do as well when Patreon's subs dried up. Instead of expensive lawyers I just pay Google for an anti-Patreon ad campaign as well as billboards in every city, maybe even TV ads as well (I'm sure SS would gladly partially pay for all that, maybe, and I could also start a Kickstarter). At least on SS creators can make whatever they want (including the MC's own naked kids everywhere getting raped and killed by the MC, for those that are into playing as a serial rapist and killer) if there's an audience for it (or not, not everyone is making AVN's just for the money, psychopath MC's are a relatively small market). In short, fuck censorship.

Edit: Oh yeah, was wondering how long it was going to take for some OCD to be annoyed by my previously misspelled username. I guess the answer is 4 days short of 4 months.
Good to know that you have fighting actions all planned out, act upon them, the sooner the better because complaining here on this site (specifically on this thread) will not do anything, actions speak louder than words. In addition to that you also should not forget to create another community based website for adult games without censorship, where you can define the right terms (primarily the incest term) there because I highly doubt that you can change the terms here.

I used the term you loosely does not mean just you doing it by yourself but with like-minded members because this is not the first time and will not be last time the polemic of incest (and thereof censorship) has been brought up. It has become an annoyance if not a problem, but no one is doing anything except talk, until now where you should take that lead. Cheers.

*Caveat: I personally don't really care about censorship, incest etc., so I don't have any issue with it, thus I never needed to do anything about it.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Good to know that you have fighting actions all planned out, act upon them, the sooner the better because complaining here on this site (specifically on this thread) will not do anything, actions speak louder than words. In addition to that you also should not forget to create another community based website for adult games without censorship, where you can define the right terms (primarily the incest term) there because I highly doubt that you can change the terms here.

I used the term you loosely does not mean just you doing it by yourself but with like-minded members because this is not the first time and will not be last time the polemic of incest (and thereof censorship) has been brought up. It has become an annoyance if not a problem, but no one is doing anything except talk, until now where you should take that lead. Cheers.

*Caveat: I personally don't really care about censorship, incest etc., so I don't have any issue with it, thus I never needed to do anything about it.
Already done with the no-rules community site. It's called **********. Restricted section is specifically for AVN's that have been banned on all other sites like this one. If it has One Summer In Loliwood it's safe to say it will have everything else at some point if it exists.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
NakedSingularity while I agree with some of your thoughts on censorship
I have to point out that the issue with paytreon most likely is not paytreon
itself but rather the payment services providers they are working with
in order to get the money from the supporters to the artists.

I am sure you can remember how those payment service providers
tried to shutdown onlyfans some time ago.

Those companies (read banks) try to censor the internet.
Those 2-faced shits earned a metric f-load of money
with onlyfans until one day the decided to not provide
their services to onlyfans anymore. The technical term
for that is being fucking hypocirtes, but I digress.

I am not defending paytron, just saying to point the blame
where it's due.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Already done with the no-rules community site. It's called **********. Restricted section is specifically for AVN's that have been banned on all other sites like this one. If it has One Summer In Loliwood it's safe to say it will have everything else at some point if it exists.
Yet you are here on this site which is interesting:unsure: You should have been busy promoting it but keep in mind that you have to do it discreetly here because this site has rules and restrictions apply, otherwise you might get thread banned or worst site banned (I don't know exactly all the rules but I think that is one of it, against promoting other site or something like that). All the best.

The moderators are just happenened to be very lenient and generous in this thread to allow these OT posts and not deleting them yet, while in most cases they were deleted as fast as they were posted:p.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yet you are here on this site which is interesting:unsure: You should have been busy promoting it but keep in mind that you have to do it discreetly here because this site has rules and restrictions apply, otherwise you might get thread banned or worst site banned (I don't know exactly all the rules but I think that is one of it, against promoting other site or something like that). All the best.

The moderators are just happenened to be very lenient and generous in this thread to allow these OT posts and not deleting them yet, while in most cases they were deleted as fast as they were posted:p.
I have tabs for just about every AVN site open 24/7. This may be the most popular one for some strange reason, but is hardly the only one.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
NakedSingularity while I agree with some of your thoughts on censorship
I have to point out that the issue with paytreon most likely is not paytreon
itself but rather the payment services providers they are working with
in order to get the money from the supporters to the artists.

I am sure you can remember how those payment service providers
tried to shutdown onlyfans some time ago.

Those companies (read banks) try to censor the internet.
Those 2-faced shits earned a metric f-load of money
with onlyfans until one day the decided to not provide
their services to onlyfans anymore. The technical term
for that is being fucking hypocirtes, but I digress.

I am not defending paytron, just saying to point the blame
where it's due.
Yepp, in the end it's mostly Visa and Mastercard behind that crap.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah and it's scarry how a few old rich white men got so much power
over everything. And add to that that some economics guys, bankers and
even politicans want to remove cash entirely! Frightening thought really.

In the sweden for example there are alot of places that don't even accept cash anymore.
I think it's the same for all the scandinavian countries. Netherlands too.
In german speaking countries people predominatly still use cash. At least to my knowledge.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Saw a stat for the 1st time during a specific scene & wanted to know what it's for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a clear sacrifice to the choice & wondering what the differences between them means ?

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Saw a stat for the 1st time during a specific scene & wanted to know what it's for
There's a clear sacrifice to the choice & wondering what the differences between them means ?
I dont have inside information, but my guess is Lucius Training = More power Potencial and MC Training = More Relationship Points but not soo Powerful in the end.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Reactions: SeptCloud

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just like what ohhiimfox and babaex said but I would like to add a bit of context (and some speculations as well :p).

Reactions: D Dog

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
This was a great update. We got a little bit of everything.

Getting to finally see more of Kali, one on one, and having her open up about things was nice. I've been waiting for this since she became our bond mate. Of those 3, Kali was the one I want to see more into and I got that in this update. Her reaction to how Vampires behave is a nice contrast to Leyala, who pretty much took it all in stride. It's not a bad thing though, as it shows they're different people.

Seeing Daddy Lucius again was something else. My dirty mind went places when they entered that bedroom. I was like "This Dev isn't going to do it, right? :oops: ". Nearly killed myself with laughter. If a choice popped up, I'd have died on the spot. Funny thing is, my MC is named Lucian and that was unintentional when I first played. My headcanon for this game is the MC chose that as his Vampire name as gratitude to Lucius.

Moving on, the vampire plot was pretty anticlimactic but then again, they were never a threat in my eyes. The one I was worried about was Ling Guo and if she was scheming. I swear, I love that ruthless woman. After this update, she's my favorite in the game. Mei on the other hand, I wasn't all that interested in. It was hilarious though when she told the MC that the women who want to fuck him don't care about him and only want the power that comes from the relations.

At the end, Realm 1 was great overall. I'm looking forward to Pythonium. From that trailer, everything looks good. I wasn't really interesting in any of the women there before but after actually seeing them, Lilin, Seraphina and Kagome looked pretty great. With this, I'll reserve my judgement on future characters until they appear. I might actually like them when they are in the game instead of the pictures I saw on the site. That said, Lilin is just an encounter, sadly. I'm not going to pursue her too heavily. If I remember what the site said.

My most anticipated realms are 3rd and 5th. Ling Guo was just that good that I'm eager for Morwen and Rune. I'm also curious if we'll get more hybrids. They don't have to be love interest or even women. I just want to see all the different race combinations. Hell, maybe even some Tribrids that aren't the MC's future children. If anyone doesn't know what Tribrids are, an example of them would be Hope(Vampire+Werewolf+Witch) from the Originals or Eve from the Underworld series.
Thanks, I'm really glad that you enjoyed it and cheers for the comment. On what you said about Lucius, I thought the same thing when I was play-testing it. My partner and I were joking about how insane it would've been if we just casually dropped that in there without warning :ROFLMAO: but, that won't ever happen, no worries!

Just like what ohhiimfox and babaex said but I would like to add a bit of context (and some speculations as well :p).

The choice about choosing who mentors Naya is planned to have some variations, but it isn't a massive change that will completely block out large portions of content either way. To give a unique experience and to make it feel like your choices matter, some choices will have variations that are not immediately communicated or seen at the point of making the choice. So for this choice, there may be some small interactions that happen either way, but this choice alone won't heavily impact things. It's more that this choice is one of the choices that can lead to wider impacts. But bear in mind that we are still writing the story. While we have a lot of things written and planned out, there are still going to be changes that we make as we progress :)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
So for everyone that is too lazy to search or/and dont have a Patreon Account here are the Love Interest/Harem Member for this Game.
hmm so does the seventh realm not have any harem members/bonus encounters?
or is it that they just haven't been shown yet?

if it doesn't, it just feels as if Ophelia went to that realm and took it under her control/ destroyed it to gain more power...

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes