Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.05] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.05fix]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
AdanGC Mods like all guys said,take your time...
We love your mods and you are legend ;)
Do you plan to release your mods with a 24-36hrs patreon paywall in the future,like some other modder?
It's ok if you do,cuz you modder earn some respect AND money ;)
Yeah thanks man i hope soon i can make a peatron Page since at the moment i dont have it but hope soon.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1759624
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Note: The Mod work with the "Twins Patch".

Updated: 2022-12-02
Game/Creator: The Seven Realms /SeptCloud - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.12
Game Version: 0.12
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port:

View attachment 1740826 View attachment 1742477 View attachment 1759607 View attachment 1759608
thx for the mod update~ :LOL:

Sep 13, 2020
Anyway to add a rename mc option? Like we can rename our mc and the characters would respond with that name instead of default name.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Anyway to add a rename mc option? Like we can rename our mc and the characters would respond with that name instead of default name.
That's already in the base game, or did you mean adding an option to rename mid-game? Honestly, this is the one game I prefer the original name, since there is thematic and story significance to it.

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Penny615

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 1759624
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Note: The Mod work with the "Twins Patch".

Updated: 2022-12-02
Game/Creator: The Seven Realms /SeptCloud - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.12
Game Version: 0.12
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port:

View attachment 1740826 View attachment 1742477 View attachment 1759607 View attachment 1759608
Android Port?

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
got a question
just about to start my first playthrough of this game with the mod and i see in the preview pics that there are some none-green options that seam to have some aditional stats such as strong ruler or him being an ass, and since some of the content is optional i want to ask witch paths does this mode follow? as far as maledom/femdom/roleplay options are concerned (i get that the mod already has the best option as far as getting all the characters sex scenes, this is more about the aditional kinks that i might or might not want to go down with)

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I came to see if the mod was updated to 13 I see it is not and I will just check in later.

That said I am commenting because the text in the description is making me twitch. Note: The Mod work with the "Twins Patch" should be "works with the "Twins Patch". "

I never comment on things like this but for some reason this one just bothered the shit out of me lol. :KEK:

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
I came to see if the mod was updated to 13 I see it is not and I will just check in later.

That said I am commenting because the text in the description is making me twitch. Note: The Mod work with the "Twins Patch" should be "works with the "Twins Patch". "

I never comment on things like this but for some reason this one just bothered the shit out of me lol. :KEK:
Let's return the favor right there,

"I came to see if the mod was updated for V0.13, i see it is not and I will just check in later."

You forgot to add comma between two sentences, and never start a sentence with capital letters after commas.

ps: It is for version 0.13, not 13.

Sincerely,
the vengeful

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

"I came to see if the mod was updated for V0.13, i see it is not and I will just check in later."

You forgot to add comma between two sentences, and never start a sentence with capital letters after commas.

Sincerely,
the vengeful
I feel like I should facepalm both of you. But, I will just post that I wanted to, but, then, neither of you would know why I did so.

1. Doesn't matter how a description is worded when it comes to a mod. Only when it's from a dev of a game. As that will tell you how good or bad the writing is.

2. The fact that another person felt the need to white knight and call out the other person by pointing out errors in their post, in order to make a point, is simply childish.

Now, with that out of the way, my post itself is childish and irrelevant for calling out the obvious. But, I'm procrastinating about doing the work I need to do and thought: "Why not be an asshole to two other assholes?" So, that's what I did. Did it help with my procrastination? Nope.

Anyway, carry on! Ahaha

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019

Sincerely,

the vengeful
I is always a capital regardless of whether it is after a comma or not :ROFLMAO:Anyways patiently waiting for the mod to update

Reactions: johndoe19

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
HAHA! Back at you!

"I came to see if the mod was updated for V0.13, I see it is not and I will just check in later."

I is always capitalized when it is referring to yourself. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PaulPanzer83
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote