Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Seven Realms [R3 v0.05] [SeptCloud] Multi Mod [AdanGC Mods][R3 v0.05fix]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 1759624
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Note: The Mod work with the "Twins Patch".

Updated: 2022-12-02
Game/Creator: The Seven Realms /SeptCloud - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.12
Game Version: 0.12
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port:

View attachment 1740826 View attachment 1742477 View attachment 1759607 View attachment 1759608
0.13 ?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
got a question
just about to start my first playthrough of this game with the mod and i see in the preview pics that there are some none-green options that seam to have some aditional stats such as strong ruler or him being an ass, and since some of the content is optional i want to ask witch paths does this mode follow? as far as maledom/femdom/roleplay options are concerned (i get that the mod already has the best option as far as getting all the characters sex scenes, this is more about the aditional kinks that i might or might not want to go down with)
Those stats dont belong to story-relevant paths. They just alter some texts and some scenes. The mod is more focused on story, harem path in general and and boosting the relationship between your girls. The rest is up to you.

Reactions: Xegrid

By tcg

Jul 10, 2020
View attachment 1759624
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.

Note: The Mod work with the "Twins Patch".

Updated: 2022-12-02
Game/Creator: The Seven Realms /SeptCloud - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.12
Game Version: 0.12
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Android Port:

View attachment 1740826 View attachment 1742477 View attachment 1759607 View attachment 1759608
Friend has how to bring the android version. thank you

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
For those who are sick of waiting, savegames work without the mod and there are exactly 3,5 decisions without any story impact in this update...

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I feel like I should facepalm both of you. But, I will just post that I wanted to, but, then, neither of you would know why I did so.

1. Doesn't matter how a description is worded when it comes to a mod. Only when it's from a dev of a game. As that will tell you how good or bad the writing is.

2. The fact that another person felt the need to white knight and call out the other person by pointing out errors in their post, in order to make a point, is simply childish.

Now, with that out of the way, my post itself is childish and irrelevant for calling out the obvious. But, I'm procrastinating about doing the work I need to do and thought: "Why not be an asshole to two other assholes?" So, that's what I did. Did it help with my procrastination? Nope.

Anyway, carry on! Ahaha
grammar nazi 2.jpg

Shunji

Sep 6, 2017
Could someone please upload the version .11 for ppl who havent played it yet? (Mod for "Realm 1") Or is it backwards compatible? (Doesn't seem like it)

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Theres two mod links on OP is this for android or PC and if there's a different between the two.

Edit: Nvm I found the difference between the two. I'll have to make a note of that for future, anyhow thanks for mod appreciate it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote