Jul 24, 2020
For anyone still unable to import their save on Linux, I used Steam Proton to start the R2, loaded my save, exported the game, and then started R3 with Proton, making sure they used the same proton map and were then able to import the game.
After importing, just make a regular save, close the game, and restart with the regular .sh file. Of course, you'll need to move the save from the Proton renpy folder, to the linux renpy folder.
Might work for mac as well.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
1702117864243.png
I'm not sure that 180 degrees is a slope. :unsure: 0 is horizontal, 90 degrees is vertical, 180 is horizontal again.
An eighty degree slope, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Is this beta version(R30v10.01b)? Also, bugs in beta are resolved or not? Any Idea when are we getting final version of this update?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So why can’t transfer my save to R3
I don't know ? maybe saved at the wrong point? you are playing on Android? or you are playing on Mac ?
but you don't need a save to play R3 (see Sept Clouds quote)
Oh, ok. So you don't have this screen because you don't have an exported save? If so, that is useful to know and we can change that in future to let people start without a save if desired from this screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get that you don't want to download it again to make another save, but like I said, the feature was present in the previous update. I can't help it if people didn't play up to the end of the previous release before starting this one. We did make it clear when we launched this that you would need an exported save. It's not that deep, I just wanted to address it as we didn't expect people to redownload and replay the whole game as you stated, we just expected people to complete Realm 2 before playing Realm 3.
That is Strange, Because I downloaded the last ver install it on it's own loaded up one of the Save made

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well mod got just updated yesterday/today depend on where you live and it worked fine for me, for both paths.
works smooth as it should. PC normal + wt mod
if its not for you ask your self where you have fucked up, what outdated thing you used on it. pepe shrug.png

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
There is something wrong with S1 and S2 020 version, whenever I go to make a new save or load one an rempy error screen pops up, is there any fix?

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Man this is peak game fr, from renders to the sound track, to the theme, to the storyline, to the characters,steady updates, to the pace, i like how the story is not dragged and milked cause tbh i thought realm 2 was going to take longer, everything just perfect, 11/10 and i hope it continues to stay that way and is seen through to the end.(btw i hope we get a serious mode atlas someday,we've already been told how psychotic and terrifying Lucious, Ba'El and Norandhil can be, now time for some atlas action)

Reactions: uwu0uwu and McGreed
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes