WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok guy's I wasn't being precise with my question I meant in this game, I use WT or Multis myself in certain games, (of course we ran into each in those threads :) )
Seven Realms, is pretty Linear, only meaningfull choices are either you are Stern, or more forgiving, and with which of the factions you side in Realm 2 determines only who will help you with the curse in Realm 3 you have to make anyways 2 saves after the choice in Realm 2 or you miss H content up to now they run parallel.
Agreed.

Seven Realms is pretty linear besides the factions you choose.

Why do some people need incest patches for every VN? Because different people like different things.

Important is, that people enjoy their time with AVNs however they want to.

Reactions: pitao and xapican

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I play games only once. I want to have the best outcome/most scenes during my playthrough, I certainly don‘t want to run into dead ends hours later or miss essential scenes with my favorites.

Sometimes games contain riddles or something similar and i don’t have my brain ready, when I’m wielding my dick around so yeah I use walkthrough mods/multi mods for that reason.

Simply said i choose the easy route. ;)
Exactly this. I'm not looking to replay things over and over to get the "right" answer.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I play games only once. I want to have the best outcome/most scenes during my playthrough, I certainly don‘t want to run into dead ends hours later or miss essential scenes with my favorites.

Sometimes games contain riddles or something similar and i don’t have my brain ready, when I’m wielding my dick around so yeah I use walkthrough mods/multi mods for that reason.

Simply said i choose the easy route. ;)
Exactly this. I'm not looking to replay things over and over to get the "right" answer.
Fair enough just hard for me to understand the need for them in most cases especially a game like this one cause most of the choices to me seem pretty straight forward / self explanatory. But yeah if you have no clue how the game plays and rather do 1 playthrough better safe than sorry if you arent sure if it will be straight forward or not. Just something I personally don't use cause of that thought process I have. Out of the 110 or so games ive played only actually needed a WT for maybe 2-3 games.

• Angry
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just finished the latest update and i have to say i hope MC responds the way i want him to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LoL, good point, what do you think will happen with the Elfs if Lucious learns that one of his daughters got stabbed ?
guess that was a greater misshap, plus he wanted to kill the son of the ex lover of their King, even if he is the paladin of the queen, guess that his life pends on a thin thread

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Fair enough just hard for me to understand the need for them in most cases especially a game like this one cause most of the choices to me seem pretty straight forward / self explanatory. But yeah if you have no clue how the game plays and rather do 1 playthrough better safe than sorry if you arent sure if it will be straight forward or not. Just something I personally don't use cause of that thought process I have. Out of the 110 or so games ive played only actually needed a WT for maybe 2-3 games.
Where did i state that i use Walkthrough-Mods on every VN i play? This very VN i don't use a Walkthrough-Mod for example.

Gonna be honest here mate, your comment reads like: "oh, you're kinda slow. Ok, then you're excused to use them." Almost all of the VNs i "play" are mindless, because it's just reading und using logic. And i do use my brain, ofc i overexagrated.

• Sad
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Where did i state that i use Walkthrough-Mods on every VN i play? This very VN i don't use a Walkthrough-Mod for example.

Gonna be honest here mate, your comment reads like: "oh, you're kinda slow. Ok, then you're excused to use them." Almost all of the VNs i "play" are mindless, because it's just reading und using logic. And i do use my brain, ofc i overexagrated.
I didn't mean for it sound like that sorry my bad. That bit was more or less me explaining why I dont use them personally , as I dont just do 1 playthrough so I don't see the need for the reasons I stated. While also saying I understand why you would if you only play the game once. Especially because I know there are some things that aren't obvious without one on a first playthrough unless you explore everything. Also I never said you did use them for all AVN's was more speaking in general terms. Never meant for it to sound negative or anything. So again im sorry you took it the wrong way but didn't mean anything by it , guess it just came out wrong.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I didn't mean for it sound like that sorry my bad. That bit was more or less me explaining why I dont use them personally , as I dont just do 1 playthrough so I don't see the need for the reasons I stated. While also saying I understand why you would if you only play the game once. Especially because I know there are some things that aren't obvious without one on a first playthrough unless you explore everything. Also I never said you did use them for all AVN's was more speaking in general terms. Never meant for it to sound negative or anything. So again im sorry you took it the wrong way but didn't mean anything by it , guess it just came out wrong.
Yeah i know, sometimes it's kinda tricky putting it out with words only. No harm done!
People have different reasons for using mods. Take Bare Witness for example, i'm sure you'll know that. ;) It is very branching with the different options of girls (MASH, HAM and so on). I at least wanted to see how the MASH Route would play out (i played it only for Val's Route).

WT-Mods are a convenience thing, especially when it comes to multiple choices with different outcomes or a Stat/Point-System is runnning behind the scenes, or when i tryout a at least for me new VN, i dip into Uncharted Lands, when there is a WT-Mod at hand, i install it alongside, you'll never know what that dev has up his sleeve. :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes it's unecessary, and i agree there completly. Many times the choice is obvious (good decision/bad decision).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dessolos
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes