SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
How many chapters will be in the High Lathion realm?
In our original plan, we had 13. However, we are looking to merge the last two or three chapters into one long chapter. So it will likely be ten or eleven in total. Two of these chapters will contain "character side paths" rather than continuing the main story, though :)

does anyone know if I'm able to start realm 3 without playing the previous ones?
Yes, you can start a game in Realm 3, which will give you default choices from Realms 1 and 2. We plan to add an immersive recap to Realm 3 eventually, but right now, if you start at Realm 3, if you are playing for the story, you will miss a lot of key information. However, you can start there if you want to.

Avnlover69

Nov 22, 2023
In our original plan, we had 13. However, we are looking to merge the last two or three chapters into one long chapter. So it will likely be ten or eleven in total. Two of these chapters will contain "character side paths" rather than continuing the main story, though :)

Yes, you can start a game in Realm 3, which will give you default choices from Realms 1 and 2. We plan to add an immersive recap to Realm 3 eventually, but right now, if you start at Realm 3, if you are playing for the story, you will miss a lot of key information. However, you can start there if you want to.
So how many chapters are currently published?

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
dont know if it gets explained later in the game, but isnt there a bit of an issue with Naya being the only one in the bond not being vampire/part vampire? just lifespan wise?
It's brought up in a conversation in Realm 2. I'm paraphrasing, but Naya essentially says, "Thank God my mate bond with Kali means I've stopped aging." So it seems that because she's bonded with an immortal, she's also become immortal.

Edit: I see you answered your own question later already. Ah well.

Reactions: gambit1337

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Question for the fans/people of the 7 realms thread, who did you guys end up siding with? the demons or the witches? and why?

I'm not sure if there's any immediate consequences to this yet but just from a moral pov? why did you guys choose that?
I've played both, and ultimately went with Witches as my primary path for a few reasons. However, if I had full freedom (rather than just picking one of the two options presented) I'd have done something different than either path (see below).

As for why Witches:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for what I'd change:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That said, Kagome and Lilin almost made me pick the Demon path and I'll likely play both eventually. ;) Hopefully we're not entirely locked out of side path content for them with Witches either.

Last edited:
Reactions: pitao

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How many updates does Realm 3 have left?
Really ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry that is suuuch an inocent question..... each update is a chapter.

the answer was literally one post above the one you quoted, by the dev himself...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I get it you play on Android isn't it ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

:7r:
Changes with this version:

314 New Images
3 New Multi-Angle Animations (12 angles)
1 New Trophy
1 New Gallery Entry
2 New Music Tracks
Several New Sound Effects
New Glossary Entries

:7r:
Additional release dates:

Third Realm Supporters - Friday, the 21st of June
Qualifying Second & First Realm Supporters & on Itch.io - Friday, the 28th of June

Enjoy, and have a great weekend! :peepoLove:

1718383905330.png 1718383910529.png 1718383925812.png 1718383934957.png

2King

Jan 2, 2024
Might be the best game I've played on here. WOW!

Shoutout to the creator.

For R3 though whenever I load my import it ends at the scene with the elve's spy. But when I go to scenes in the menu there are scenes that I haven't scene, in fact majority of the other scenes I don't get. Maybe I'm doing something wrong idk.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes