Oct 28, 2018
I don't understand why there is 'incest' tag in this game. From my play experience (of course I applied the patch on the main page) I don't think there's any incest element in this game.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
does Twins patch needed for this version or is it fine to load from previous becouse there is no content with twins in this update?
You can copy the patch you’ve previously installed into the new version of the game. The main post on this thread will clearly indicate whenever there is new content in the patch :)

Reactions: Jimbog

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Another awesome update to an equally awesome story. I enjoyed it so much I decided to do a restart to tell myself the story again from the beginning. It's amazing how little details start to stand out when you read a second or third time. So, a little trivia for anyone interested. In which city was Leyala found as a baby?

Reactions: SeptCloud

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Any bugs & other issues came with latest update ???

Gonna download android apk with patch + mod & re start gameplay. Messed up previous version 4some scene with downloading android apk without patch

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Another awesome update to an equally awesome story. I enjoyed it so much I decided to do a restart to tell myself the story again from the beginning. It's amazing how little details start to stand out when you read a second or third time. So, a little trivia for anyone interested. In which city was Leyala found as a baby?
Since there is no 50/50 on this one, I would like to call for a friend :ROFLMAO: :p Speed dial septcloud

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Question about the patch, I installed it a long with the mod but received an error loading my save, I ignored it and it went to the kitchen where the MC and Gina are cooking breakfast.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to make sure it's working. Cannot get enough of this story. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Question about the patch, I installed it a long with the mod but received an error loading my save, I ignored it and it went to the kitchen where the MC and Gina are cooking breakfast.
I want to make sure it's working. Cannot get enough of this story. Thank you
There’s no new content for the patch in this update. It will be clearly communicated on the main post of this thread whenever there is new content/a new version will need to be downloaded.

We’re really glad that you’re enjoying the story, thanks so much for the comment :)

Reactions: rlduck
May 28, 2020
Mega links lead to the Mega.nz homepage. I am unable to DL the game and patch through Mega. Could you provide another link to the patch, please?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Mega links lead to the Mega.nz homepage. I am unable to DL the game and patch through Mega. Could you provide another link to the patch, please?
I uploaded the 0.8 file I had (I didn't actually test it because I have not played since 0.6.1) to GoFil, combine the url to get the actual link. I don't know the policy of posting links in this site.

https ://gofile.io/d/ bSvme6

May 28, 2020
I uploaded the 0.8 file I had (I didn't actually test it because I have not played since 0.6.1) to GoFil, combine the url to get the actual link. I don't know the policy of posting links in this site.

https ://gofile.io/d/ bSvme6
Thanks JohnF95zone, I'll try it out and let you know.

EDIT: Just tried it, and it sent me to the GoFile welcome page. I apologize, I'm not trying to be a bother. Just saw a problem and said something.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Thanks JohnF95zone, I'll try it out and let you know.

EDIT: Just tried it, and it sent me to the GoFile welcome page. I apologize, I'm not trying to be a bother. Just saw a problem and said something.
I guess the issue is really at your end then. So, no matter what file sharing links provided it is going to be a problem:unsure:

Just to be sure, the url plain text I provided was in 3 parts you have to combined into single link without any white space in between. It could be the url was not properly joined causing it to redirect to the welcome page. Anyway, I have no other idea.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So, I finally got around to finishing this update or updates in my case. I held back on playing further so that I could binge. The game was wonderful as I went through it. Since I never gave my own impressions, I'll do it all right here.

I'll start by saying I didn't like Leyala, initially. There was nothing wrong with her, by the way. It was more of a thing I have with harems and a clear main love interest having full priority. I like choices and to be able to pursue any relationship I want that's available. Having a main love interest, who dictates what's allowed in the harem was a bit worrying, early on. They're basically the "Legal Wife" and that can get somewhat bothersome, depending on how it's written, for me.

As the story progressed, I eventually got around to loving Leyala along with Naya and Kali(her especially). My only concern is if every woman is going to chase the MC like Gina or Laureen. That'll get repetitive and a bit unbelievable, especially for the older, more mature, harem members. I'm not saying he should fall in love with them but him initiating it sometimes doesn't seem like it should be much of a big deal.

Moving on to the big reveal of the game, a few updates back, between Lucius and Effie. I wouldn't say that it was predictable but none of it was exactly surprising. I've experienced a similar story in another form of media but with demons. Funny thing is it had twins and a Ophelia type thing too. Only difference is the supposed "dead wife" actually caused it all and manipulated everyone. Back to the story, I already had a feeling/speculation about Leyala being their daughter pretty early on so by the time it was revealed, I was already confident in it being the case.

As for this update, it was great. The Gina scene was touching and watching the MC and Naya put the wolves in their place was fun. The scene afterwards was amazing. I'm looking forward to meeting the Vampires in China. Oh, I also checked out the website just now and these 3 are the ones I'm looking forward to meeting the most. Ling Guo(next update?), Morwen, and Rune. I somewhat regret looking at the website a bit, since it does spoil stuff, but not too much at the same time.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1967359

Overview:
For four hundred years Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore the order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Trailer:

Thread Updated: 2022-08-05
Release Date: 2022-08-05
Developer: SeptCloud - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

The incest in the game is not between the MC and his family.
It is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch/Mod.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patch: *
(Current - latest content is for v0.8)

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Gallery unlock*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939133 View attachment 1939134 View attachment 1939137 View attachment 1939138 View attachment 1939139 View attachment 1939140 View attachment 1939141 View attachment 1939142 View attachment 1939143 View attachment 1939144 View attachment 1939145 View attachment 1939146 View attachment 1939147 View attachment 1939148 View attachment 1939152 View attachment 1939153 View attachment 1939154 View attachment 1939155 View attachment 1939156 View attachment 1939157
pls update Twin patch for v0.9, tks

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes