Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.01 Full] [SeptCloud]
View attachment 3205926

The Realm 3 0.01 Full version is now available this version offers numerous enhancements over the previous version.

Changelogs - The most significant changes with this release is the addition of three new short cinematics and more sounds in the game, including for the lewd animations. The comprehensive glossary is also now accessible (I hope)...

Win - Mega

Android - Mega
So this is the new version of the game?

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
Can we ever get rid of Naya at some point in the game or she doesn't appear as often at least?
As it is, there are 4 protagonists and I'm not interested in dealing with one of them. It's like a party RPG except you can't select which party members you want to take with you. The whole bond thing is being way overused.

I'm at the point in the game where group landed in China.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can we ever get rid of Naya at some point in the game or she doesn't appear as often at least?
As it is, there are 4 protagonists and I'm not interested in dealing with one of them. It's like a party RPG except you can't select which party members you want to take with you. The whole bond thing is being way overused.

I'm at the point in the game where group landed in China.
You can choose when you're with Kerros if you like to have sexual interactions with Kali / Naya or not but that's it !

Reactions: RewindWorld

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I see he's doing a remaster. If somebody played it does the red head best friend scene way better? I was always dissatisfied with her sex scenes.

Holy mother of abs ... wolf girl best girl.
I wish they had a signature with just her in it. I would make her mines.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Seven Realms [v0.21 REMASTER With TWiNS] [SeptCloud]

NOTE: Twins patch is applied and compressed, this is also the REMSTERED version.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSevenRealms-R2v0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I wish they had a signature with just her in it. I would make her mines.
Almighty, well, I've just made you (and all Naya - Fans) one with only her:

Naya Fan-Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,78 MB /.gif

t7RsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3265835_t7RsiG4.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy... and make her yours (but be fast, or others might be even faster :p)...

[And btw, here are all my previous signatures for "The Seven Realms" for all those of you who prefer Leyala or Kali.]

Reactions: Almighty

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Okay, so now that the remastering of all the Realms is complete, all that remains is the remastering of the "Twins Patch" :ROFLMAO:.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
S09R082.png

Hey people!
Just a quick one to let you all know the release dates for the new update coming this month.
  • Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters - Wednesday, the 17th of January
  • Third Realm Supporters - Wednesday, the 24th of January
  • Second & First Realm Supporters (if £7 or more pledged) & - Wednesday, the 31st of January
(In case you missed it, we communicated - - that the release schedule has changed after moving into this year)

S08R009.png
Amongst some other changes/enhancements, this brand-new update will include:
  • 375 New Images
  • 6 New Multi-Angle NSFW Animations (24 angles)
  • 3 New SFW Cinematics
  • 5 New Backgrounds have been added to the Title Menu (these will be unlocked by meeting certain criteria in-game)
It's gonna be a crazy busy week to get everything ready, but we're very excited for you to play!
Have a good one!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I see I started to play this game right before an update well that gives me a reason to replay it on a different path lol. Since so far im loving it. Especially the animations some of the early ones are some of best animations ive seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: fkrfxr

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
So for everyone that is too lazy to search or/and dont have a Patreon Account here are the Love Interest/Harem Member for this Game.

Source:

Hi,

So I just started this game and don't understand the difference between a Love Interest, a Harem member and bonus encounter. Could you please explain the difference in these? I assume a bonus encounter is similar to a ONS but what's the difference between the other two? Is love interest a real relationship while harem just means we fuck regularly?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hi,

So I just started this game and don't understand the difference between a Love Interest, a Harem member and bonus encounter. Could you please explain the difference in these? I assume a bonus encounter is similar to a ONS but what's the difference between the other two? Is love interest a real relationship while harem just means we fuck regularly?
Love Interest: What it says on the tin.
Harem Member: Has regular sex with (though to be accurate, more regular sex friends than an actual harem). LI's know.
Bonus Encounter: One off random scenes.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Love Interest: What it says on the tin.
Harem Member: Has regular sex with (though to be accurate, more regular sex friends than an actual harem). LI's know.
Bonus Encounter: One off random scenes.
Yeah for now it doesn't feel like an actual harem, more like just a lot of friends with benefits. I assume this will change some in the future though, once he gets closer with those characters, and some of them potentially even move in with or close to, the MC. Although, I guess technically speaking as long as they are sexually exclusive to the MC, then it's already kind of a harem.

I'm not too worried about the harem though, as long as I have the main 3 I'll be happy. For me the other girls are just a bonus.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of LI and whatnot. I haven't played that far into this game yet but do I need a separate save for the 3 LI? Because it does seem like the main LI is okay with sharing and whatnot so far cause of the bond. Normally it's obvious to me that you do but this game makes me question if I actually do need a separate saves for the 3 main LI.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Speaking of LI and whatnot. I haven't played that far into this game yet but do I need a separate save for the 3 LI? Because it does seem like the main LI is okay with sharing and whatnot so far cause of the bond. Normally it's obvious to me that you do but this game makes me question if I actually do need a separate saves for the 3 main LI.
The main LI is unavoidable, so you're stuck with her regardless. You don't need a separate save, and I don't remember if it's optional or not, but when you're in a relationship with all of them, it's more like a polyamorous relationship rather than a harem. I also don't remember if Kali and Naya are a package deal or not, I believe you can have them separate, but it's been a while. Though to me personally, I find the thought just ridiculous. :D

Reactions: Dessolos
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes