Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the very first update of a new realm, choices will escalate for certain in the motion
of the first realm, but action in a relationship dimms down when you try to stave you hook up tendencies. Remember MC has never experienced love or a true bond beyond
simple hook up with the same babe over and over because she would let him.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I played the game first time and that was last night. This game surprise me on so many level in a single game play this game become my one of the favourite game.

What I loved

1. After so long a game with with great story.
2. Choices rich environment.
3. Choices realy do matter.
4. I liked the animations.
5. Li are okk but really I really care about asian milf and asian girls in game.
6. Support character aer awesome.
7. Character development is awesome.
8. Inter dependence on multiple character and their story is breathtaking.

What I don't like or I don't care about in this VN game.
1. Female character model of main LI and Harem are not sexy or young enough :cautious::whistle:.
Exception : Asian Milf and girls related to that race and that black beauty is sexy AF.

Reactions: SeptCloud

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Why have they removed the link from chapter 1? o_O Now I don't remember the decisions and having chapter 1 open in window mode is better than having nothing. Just kidding;), I have 3 removable memories and I have the game saved but version 0.10 had a lot of bugs and some of them were in version 0.11.
But I hope they release chapter 1 soon, people with experience already know that patch builder is crap and not literally, there are always decisions that the scripts skip and do not follow the player's story, not the MC's :ROFLMAO:

Sep 13, 2020
So in other words delete the previous files being v0.11 and download this one to play the beginning and new content? I am confused have not started the game yet and really want too but oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So in other words delete the previous files being v0.11 and download this one to play the beginning and new content? I am confused have not started the game yet and really want too but oh well.
Yes, just download and play the latest release v0.12, which marks the beginning of Realm 2. You can play from the beginning (v0.12 contains the contents of Realm 1 too) or use the Path Builder to jump start Realm 2 without having to play Realm 1 again (because the save files from previous releases are not compatible with the revamped code).

If you continue to play the older release(s) then you are most likely wasting your time since the save files are not usable in future updates.

I have no idea how good the Path Builder is because I have not used it myself, I play from the start because I have not completed Realm 1 yet. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Last edited:

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Hi Jacob. The Dev changed the Script of the VN completely, so older Saves doesn't work anymore. This results in that Adan (Mod Dev) has to redo the Mod from the scratch an he said, he needs a few days. Stay calm, rescue is coming! ;) :ROFLMAO:
Thanks man

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After telling leyala about the family she say "I'm so sorry atlas"...but i renamed my MC because "atlas" reminds me of my most hated school subject (geography)...so there should be a name variable instead of the written name.
And it somehow bothered me that kali is always calling yuki a pet...i mean, whats the point of the decision made and remade with the summary script thing if noone says anything? Its okay to say nothing in the throne room, but in my own house from the other half of my bond mate? Not even ley said anything...
Aside from that and the mean end (i waited since starting this update to enter the next realm and then finally...game over -,-) i really like the game ^^

waynecobra82

Apr 15, 2019
Quite the double standard you have going on in your game! You have incest between 2 twin sisters but the MC's family is off limits? You definately lost a possible patron with me and after seeing that i'm not even going to try the game out now! You should have left incest completely out if that's the case, then i might have attempted to play it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Quite the double standard you have going on in your game! You have incest between 2 twin sisters but the MC's family is off limits? You definately lost a possible patron with me and after seeing that i'm not even going to try the game out now! You should have left incest completely out if that's the case, then i might have attempted to play it.
Please tell me you're kidding..........

You decide to NOT try a game that you seem to be interested in on the premise but decide not to because of something that would make absolutely zero sense to have in the game?

The reason there is no incest with the MC's family is because they died thousands of years ago.......

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Off you go then. Go and look for your Sweet Home Alabama games in another place.
ebf464982a283f1e199eebf23a54c4ca.jpg

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Please tell me you're kidding..........

You decide to NOT try a game that you seem to be interested in on the premise but decide not to because of something that would make absolutely zero sense to have in the game?

The reason there is no incest with the MC's family is because they died thousands of years ago.......
exactly 3.gif

Not that I necessarily have to have incest in games I play or anything.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game is not meant to have incest in the first place, the incest tags is forced onto this game because the player can choose for the MC to romance both twin sisters at the same time, and by using the Incest Patch allow both twin sisters to have sex with the MC at the same time (threesome) on multiple occassions (but those scenes are not available in the Official release).

In short, the incest tags was forced onto this game because of the Incest Patch but the game itself does not officially contains incestuos sexual contents. SeptCloud is not interested to appeal to any particular interest groups but rather want to tell the story as it is intended too. The Incest Patch itself is just eye candies or bonus contents and does not change the story in any way.

And as HornyyPussy, The Senior Perv and Porthas clarified, MC type of incest is not possible in this game because the MC's family had been dead for thousands of years (big spoilers for those who have not played:p ).

That being said, you have to attempt to play this game (Official release WITHOUT the Incest Patch) because it completely does not contain incest, so there will be NO double standard in the game and on your part.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
You honestly that daft? His family is dead...He's several 1000s of years old. He was a Spartan....

Family is dead(Biological). You Vampire family(As you were turned and not a true born) Is your Maker & his twin daughters.

Maybe learn to read, would save you a lot of trouble & idiocy.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I've got this exception while trying to access the Options :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 553, in Preference
rv = get()
File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 551, in get
raise Exception("Preference(%r, %r) is unknown." % (name , value))
Exception: Preference(u'text speed', 124.76623376623377) is unknown.

Anyone knows something about it ?

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes