SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi SeptCloud !

1 :
I am fascinated by character name Ling Guo. While I am struck by her beauty yet I can't flyby over the point that how much smart you have made that character.

× : She know where she come from.

× : She reached an honorable position but she is humble.

× : She also intelligent enough to know " try not to fly close to sun ".

× : Funny part " She told her plan to atlas and executed them and price loved it. " I mean going to court and staying there. Ling told to Ley.

The execution is done with perfection.
×_!_×

On other note my congratulations for you dev, for creating such detailed game.

X :
I
hope you ( dev ) have some good story planed for LIng guo. I love this character.

2 :
About Yuki : My question to you dev : Did you study about asian culter ? Because in old time things were highily similar in china, korea and Japan.

Being humble while hiding strength and following traditional process : Loved it.

X : I love yuki. Here feminine character is damn sexy and at the same time she make mc feel power full while mc want to protect her. I loved that.

A request : Please do add Yuki and Ling guo more in game.

================================x

I would like to write more but that would become unbearable to read :LOL:.
Hey, thanks for your comment, we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the game. It's nice to see a Ling Guo fan at long last. We did a Patreon poll last month for a 4K image, and she was the only character not to get a single vote :KEK: If you're interested in her character, we have a short story about her on our website. I've linked it here: .

The writer of the story did study languages/Asian culture and lived in Korea for a time.

There will be more content with Ling Guo and Yuki throughout the duration of the game. They won't be the central focus as there will be a big cast, but they will feature at other points in the main story and will be explored deeper in optional side paths that will commence from Realm 3 onwards.

And don't hold back, write as much as you like...as long as it's positive of course :HideThePain:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hey, thanks for your comment, we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the game. It's nice to see a Ling Guo fan at long last. We did a Patreon poll last month for a 4K image, and she was the only character not to get a single vote :KEK: If you're interested in her character, we have a short story about her on our website. I've linked it here: .

The writer of the story did study languages/Asian culture and lived in Korea for a time.

There will be more content with Ling Guo and Yuki throughout the duration of the game. They won't be the central focus as there will be a big cast, but they will feature at other points in the main story and will be explored deeper in optional side paths that will commence from Realm 3 onwards.

And don't hold back, write as much as you like...as long as it's positive of course :HideThePain:
Wow I read the story you mentioned. I liked it very much. Can you tell if you intend to add Yuki's content in game more.

Thanks for replaying previously.

Reactions: SeptCloud

Husanga

Mar 21, 2022
Well so far,... very good, the story and the animated scenes are very good (Pues hasta ahora,...muy bueno, la historia y las escenas animadas estan muy bien)

Felicitaciones al creador

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Well so far,... very good, the story and the animated scenes are very good (Pues hasta ahora,...muy bueno, la historia y las escenas animadas estan muy bien)

Felicitaciones al creador
Thanks a lot. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the game. We hope that you continue to do so :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheSevenRealms-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xbinhoux

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Oh hell yeah, nice to see an update for this gem on a day off. Before I start over, is there twins content in 0.13 that'd require waiting for that patch to be updated?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Does the twins patch work with all releases going forward? The OP still only mentions .12

Also, if Leyala and Kali are the twins referenced by the "unofficial" patch, I have no idea how this game makes any sense without the mod. Though most incest games kinda break without their patches

Reactions: ann87ra

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
Its a lil bit boring game for me, idk why but I havent that immersion feeling, shaved pussies is a negative factor as well))) it has very nice arts..! Good Luck with this project, many of us (forum users) liked it as I see!

Reactions: ann87ra

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does the twins patch work with all releases going forward? The OP still only mentions .12

Also, if Leyala and Kali are the twins referenced by the "unofficial" patch, I have no idea how this game makes any sense without the mod. Though most incest games kinda break without their patches
Hi Bud, Yes at least til ver 12 it worked with all the new releases, (ver 12 it had to be installed anew for obbious reasons)
And it Makes Sens since they are still sisters just without H interaction between then

Reactions: S1nsational

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
They are still twins without patching it. There just isn't any sex scenes with both of them together.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi Bud, Yes at least til ver 12 it worked with all the new releases, (ver 12 it had to be installed anew for obbious reasons)
And it Makes Sens since they are still sisters just without H interaction between then
I only came to this game today. First downloaded it at 02:27am and burned through the whole thing, and finished roughly half an hour ago at 10:00am. So I don't know any of the happenings or drama with this game. I don't know the Obvious reasons the patch had to be changed. I assume it had to do with the saves from the old version no longer working.

They are still twins without patching it. There just isn't any sex scenes with both of them together.
I thank you both for your answers and explanations. Can't say I've ever played a game where the incest has handled like this, but I always use the patch so it's fine.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
S1nsational
yeah youre right it was because of ver 12 with the beginning of the 2 realm, and there was a Bug with the patch (but that wasn't what I was refering to) Welcome on Board, then ! allthough you as distinguished member of the "pubic gardener Team":devilish: might be a bit disapointed, all girls in game are eithter, clean or well Trimmed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
S1nsational
yeah youre right it was because of ver 12 with the beginning of the 2 realm, and there was a Bug with the patch (but that wasn't what I was refering to) Welcome on Board, then ! allthough you as distinguished member of the "pubic gardener Team":devilish: might be a bit disapointed, all girls in game are eithter, clean or well Trimmed :ROFLMAO:
So, playing .13 with the current .12 patch should be fine?
Yea I noticed that alright, a crying shame, this game has nearly everything else I love.

Oh also, something I hope gets cleared up soonish, just how super strong is the bond that the four of us share? Soulmates are stated to typically die shortly after the death of their partner. 3 out of the four of us are immortals, able to live forever unless killed. Naya is currently a mortal. Even if she dies of werewolf old age, that's still 1000s of years sooner than the others would go to slumber. Hopefully she gets granted immortality or some sort somehow. Like being the girlfriend and soulmate of 3 powerful immortals should have some benefits surely haha

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh also, something I hope gets cleared up soonish, just how super strong is the bond that the four of us share? Soulmates are stated to typically die shortly after the death of their partner. 3 out of the four of us are immortals, able to live forever unless killed. Naya is currently a mortal. Even if she dies of werewolf old age, that's still 1000s of years sooner than the others would go to slumber. Hopefully she gets granted immortality or some sort somehow. Like being the girlfriend and soulmate of 3 powerful immortals should have some benefits surely haha
I don't know if I missed it before, but this gets explained in a line at the start of .13

Naya won't age anymore because of the bond. Meaning she's as immortal now as her soulamates

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So, playing .13 with the current .12 patch should be fine?
To be shure I install the Patch each time I play a new ver.
as for the Bondthingy, the Strong bond is between MC and Lay, Her sister, and Naya have the same, and then between the the four it is still present but not with the "soulmate" intensity,
the question about Naya''s Inmortality is a good point, maybe SeptCloud can answer, Oh by the way check out his webpage,(link in the OP) there is a lot background info an nice artwork, I like the Passion and comitment what the dev team put into this game,
Edit: Still haven?t played ver 13

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes