damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
finished the first two realms. It was hard choosing between ba'el and witches. As much as I didn't wanna lose ba'el killing over a billion tough choice tbh. I did both path but I might stick to ba'el path for realm 3

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
finished the first two realms. It was hard choosing between ba'el and witches. As much as I didn't wanna lose ba'el killing over a billion tough choice tbh. I
I just made a save and played both paths not alot of branching so easy enough to watch the scenes related to that choice and ctrl skip the other save later when it comes up again

Reactions: pitao and damiandik

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi developer,

Can you make mc look like young and normal body. Because for me it seems not suitable in muscle body. Can you take the suggestion and change the mc character please. If anyone want to change the mc look please make like it. The developer will consider for change the look of mc. Please
I don’t think any change is happening from developers side. The MCs appearance is intended.
But you can concentrate on the female cast, then the issue fades into the background. ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hi developer,

Can you make mc look like young and normal body. Because for me it seems not suitable in muscle body. Can you take the suggestion and change the mc character please. If anyone want to change the mc look please make like it. The developer will consider for change the look of mc. Please
Obviously this game isn't for you. There are plenty of scrawny nerd boy games out there for you.

• Haha
Reactions: pitao and Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hi developer,

might as well ask him rework the entire game while you are at it. You do realize how idotic and unreasonable this suggestion is right because you are selfish and want him to look a certain way. However to do so would literally require him to re do all the animations and renders for the game where the MC is in it. As if it just changes his appearance out of nowhere would be real weird and make less sense / come across forced.

pitao

May 18, 2023
ok i forgot to ask but how do i save the favourited images? don't wanna screenshot
There is a heart shape that appears when you hover the mouse in the right top corner of the game screen while in the game story. Click it and will appear in the favorite images. After you can delete it on the extras screen if you wish.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
There is a heart shape that appears when you hover the mouse in the right top corner of the game screen while in the game story. Click it and will appear in the favorite images. After you can delete it on the extras screen if you wish.
I know that I am asking how DO I save that in my pc. So I don't have to open the game if I wanna see those image

pitao

May 18, 2023
I know that I am asking how DO I save that in my pc. So I don't have to open the game if I wanna see those image
Oh OK that is weird, so you want to use the ingame feature and then get that file from the game folder? Is that it?
I don't think you can do that even if you unren the files from the game. I put one image in the favorite image thingy and then searched for it in the game folders and can't find it, its a feature of the game that is hard coded it seems.
You better off just screenshot with S key and get the image in the same folder where the game exe is.

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes