xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SeptCloud I would love to see Gina to rise up to the challenge and be a Great Beta to Queen Wolf, Maybe even become the "Alpha" of her clan, I like the Character and her looks, only this romantic clinging is somewhat anoying

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
wait a minute we need something to wash down...suggestions are very welcome:sneaky:
OOhhh shut up now is my "Birne auch Matsch" (Me pudriste el zapallo/ rotten my pumpkin) only drink I can think of is high with proteins...... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: sorry for the Belgrano deutsch blame it on "Matschbirne" and his mental images... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Now if you changed that black cloud appearing from bottom rather than left side, it would lead to many questions :p
It is possible, once the animation is done, it is already converted into MP4, I just have to rotate the screen and that's it. I also have another one but it falls from top to bottom and starts from black to white.
And normally people don't spit up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Lucius better stay on the throne. How would MC have a time to fuck all the girls in all of the realms if he has to take on the full responsibility of ruling the Terran realms? ;)
That's why Lucius' daughters are learning how to rule also, so they can share the responsibility for the realm and for MC's harem :p

Reactions: bacienvu88

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This has vampires, monster girls, werewolves and other paranormal creatures but no tags for such things.
Plus 2 of the pic's on the OP shows some form of combat.

Combat [Used when a game contains combat sections/mechanics, excluding turn-based combat.]
Fantasy [Used when fantasy themes are heavily present.]
Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.]
Monster [Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
Monster Girl [Any female sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
Superpowers [Used when a game contains characters with powers, generally super-heroes/villains.]

And there could be more but I am not going to play this.
Hell just watch the trailer on the OP.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
This has vampires, monster girls, werewolves and other paranormal creatures but no tags for such things.
Plus 2 of the pic's on the OP shows some form of combat.

Combat [Used when a game contains combat sections/mechanics, excluding turn-based combat.]
Fantasy [Used when fantasy themes are heavily present.]
Graphic violence [Any graphical violence such as blood, gore.]
Monster [Any male sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
Monster Girl [Any female sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]
Superpowers [Used when a game contains characters with powers, generally super-heroes/villains.]

And there could be more but I am not going to play this.
Hell just watch the trailer on the OP.
Would you pls be so kind and next time just report the OP with the game update function and inform us properly about the missing tags. Ty.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes