xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, for what it's worth that's a pretty common ironic situation.

"You're telling me I just got airdropped into a warzone, killed some fuckers trying to introduce my face to an RPG, and yet I can't buy a beer?" :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
No, of course you can't buy a beer, you must take out the MG nests and the snipers as well, then you can buy a non alcoholic beer! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Annoying_Pedant

May 30, 2023
I'm still making up my mind about this game. However, for someone with a classical background like me, Atlas's early history is an issue; the Trojan War began well over 3000 years ago (not the 2000 or so Atlas has lived) when Paris took Helen away from Greece to Troy. Helen had been married to Menelaus, the king of Sparta: the Trojan War was a war on behalf of Sparta. If there's any truth to Homer's story, which there must be because Atlas thinks Odysseus could be his brother, (also, in reality there is evidence of a Trojan War), it's not reasonable that Odysseus of Sparta was the same person as Odysseus king of Ithaca. Sparta is too important in that story to get that mixed up.
More importantly, but more esoterically, Sparta in the bronze age was not a particularly militaristic culture. It was only after the enslavement of the Helots, several hundred years after the Trojan War, that Sparta went from a typical Greek culture to one obsessed with militaristic prowess: the slaves did the agricultural jobs for the Spartans, allowing them the time to train constantly as a professional army, and also posed a constant threat of revolt which served to motivate the Spartans to focus on military prowess. I know that most people don't know that, but Atlas should.
I know that literally nobody else cares, which is why I made a new account for this comment/stupid rant. Sorry!

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
The game is not bad, just thought that i'd like it more. The scenes to me seem like they are from some for women erotic story. Too much focus on the main chick, I actually like the look of other girls compared to her. Anyways, a decent game, I think more people are probably into some of the aspect that I might not fancy too much. Wish there was also more sex scenes variations as they can get bland from time to time.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It shows some improvement in the render side of things.
Still, what about some combat or travel gear?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean human clothes are fine while our group is in Terran, but when they travel to other realms it's like they're going down street to the Pub.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
It shows some improvement in the render side of things.
Still, what about some combat or travel gear?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean human clothes are fine while our group is in Terran, but when they travel to other realms it's like they're going down street to the Pub.
You're not wrong lol. We made a a couple of days ago where we say that for going into Realm 3, we're commissioning some custom outfits to better style to characters to their personalities and situations. It's something that we hadn't previously put enough emphasis on from our development side, but we definitely want to improve this moving forward.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You're not wrong lol. We made a a couple of days ago where we say that for going into Realm 3, we're commissioning some custom outfits to better style to characters to their personalities and situations. It's something that we hadn't previously put enough emphasis on from our development side, but we definitely want to improve this moving forward.
It was just some nitpicking from my part. You have been doing a great job since the beginning of development. Also everyone can see that your team takes development really seriously unlike many others. But indeed some cool outfits can help with inmersion and tone of the story.

Reactions: SeptCloud

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SeptCloud ; Loved this one and the atmosphere you guys are achieving with the Lighting, one thing that got my attention (and not only in your Artwork) is that Daz3D has a hard time with the reflections of liquids (specially the light) It was a looker not in a bad way, it just draw my focus from the total picture at the first moment, this is meant as feedback from my Impresion, else Great Pic.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I'm trying really hard but I just can't handle the story. Feels like it was written for women like some erotoc twilight fan-fiction. I was really excited to try this due to tags and screenshots, but I internally cringe after each dialogue between atlas and leyala. I've played the game for 2 hours now. Does it get better, should I power through, harem is my fav tag....

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I'm trying really hard but I just can't handle the story. Feels like it was written for women like some erotoc twilight fan-fiction. I was really excited to try this due to tags and screenshots, but I internally cringe after each dialogue between atlas and leyala. I've played the game for 2 hours now. Does it get better, should I power through, harem is my fav tag....

dude if you dont like the writing then stop playing? i dont get this "should I power through" thing... if you dont like it after 2hours you will not like it after 4hours.. so spare us all time and quit it..

I cant understand how you dont like the writing. but everyone has his own tastes i guess.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've played three hours and the game is fine (y), I got the feeling that the story doesn't change regardless of the choices at least in the first world but didn't try a second playthrough for now.
It's true that it is more like "twilight" in terms of romance and not so much the extreme role-playing of "Vampire the Masquerade" and its darkness setup at least at the beginning and there is nothing wrong with that, it is the writer's decision.
The only problem I have so far is that our character is very-very-very overpowered (very broken for the gamers) and the few that seem to rival are friends or family :4Head:, hopefully in the other six realms things will change.
If the lady/author has already written or thought the whole story to the end probably everything is connected and makes sense.

Reactions: SeptCloud

Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
Hey, one question, I think the game is in Spanish until v0.12, will it continue with the Spanish version?
(when?)

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes