PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The updated menu is an improvement; now you can listen to and choose the music! However, I believe that when loading a saved game from Realm 2, the collection should also be imported.
I noticed in the original game that everything was set up until Realm 7, but the new menu doesn't include this content :unsure:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Tried that as well it imports the game but then a black screen stats that say save the game here I save it and then the game goes back to title screen when I try to load either the saved game I made or the important the all thing repeats itself ..
I didn't get that error after loading via that save file brother..reinstall the game and then paste that in you game folder and remove mod if you have any(y)

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Would be ok to know if those who are having issues with the importing of savepoints
disclose on which platform they are playing Android,Mac, Linux or Pc.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
When I click on one of those two I get the error I described above. I just realise that it's saying "continue without Realm 2 data" what does that mean?

Jul 24, 2020
For anyone still unable to import their save on Linux, I used Steam Proton to start the R2, loaded my save, exported the game, and then started R3 with Proton, making sure they used the same proton map and were then able to import the game.
After importing, just make a regular save, close the game, and restart with the regular .sh file. Of course, you'll need to move the save from the Proton renpy folder, to the linux renpy folder.
Might work for mac as well.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
1702117864243.png
I'm not sure that 180 degrees is a slope. :unsure: 0 is horizontal, 90 degrees is vertical, 180 is horizontal again.
An eighty degree slope, perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Is this beta version(R30v10.01b)? Also, bugs in beta are resolved or not? Any Idea when are we getting final version of this update?

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes