Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
Can someone tell me what exactly the "Twins Patch/Mod" is? Is it an incest patch or? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also, does it work on Realm 3? Because I don't see one for Realm 3.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Can someone tell me what exactly the "Twins Patch/Mod" is? Is it an incest patch or? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also, does it work on Realm 3? Because I don't see one for Realm 3.
for lewd scenes ( threesomes) with 2 of the character since they are sisters so yeah pretty much a light incest path. I'm behind on Realm three by 3 or 4 updates now but last I played there was no need for it since there really wasnt any threesome scenes but I assume if a scenes gets made in realm 3 between the 2 twins it will be made.

Reactions: Handsy

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's me or the renders are becoming worse and blurred?? and the face of tasha is worse than before..expecially during train and sex scenes...

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
for lewd scenes ( threesomes) with 2 of the character since they are sisters so yeah pretty much a light incest path. I'm behind on Realm three by 3 or 4 updates now but last I played there was no need for it since there really wasnt any threesome scenes but I assume if a scenes gets made in realm 3 between the 2 twins it will be made.
Thanks for the clarification. :)

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I'd be very surprised if there's any new content between the twins in Realm 3 or later. My understanding is the content in the twins fan patch was from before the Patreon crackdown, and was removed after that by the devs to be safe.

Understandable, but a shame because a main LI foursome with their most recent render quality would probably be super hot.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'd be very surprised if there's any new content between the twins in Realm 3 or later. My understanding is the content in the twins fan patch was from before the Patreon crackdown, and was removed after that by the devs to be safe.

Understandable, but a shame because a main LI foursome with their most recent render quality would probably be super hot.
ah had no idea tbh not to bothered by it personally not a fan of threesomes anyways so solo lewds scenes are more to my liking anyhow

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes