HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I keep hearing about Dragons

So....We going to get any dragons girls in the harem ? <3 They make the best Tsunderes too ^_~
In in the arc about the witches, and curious if there's going to be a demon girl too. Daughter of demon lord Be el, would be dope.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-seven-realms-v0-15-septcloud.112700/post-8957684 are the listed love interests, harem members and one off sexual encounters that dev have listed on their page, there's also link for this post on the front page.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I keep hearing about Dragons

So....We going to get any dragons girls in the harem ? <3 They make the best Tsunderes too ^_~
In in the arc about the witches, and curious if there's going to be a demon girl too. Daughter of demon lord Be el, would be dope.

In addition to what HentaiKami said, you can also check more about the lore of each realms from their . The LIs, harem members and bonus encounters are not secret, we just have to wait until we meet them :D.

Perhaps the Bonus Encounters are not finalized yet (you can think of them as side girls in other games, which might appear only once or have only a single scene, and does not affect the plot in anyway). But considering that there are already too many female NPCs, I highly doubt more bonus encounters added to the game. I think more resources will be spent into developing their characters and building relationships.

Reactions: rKnight and Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ah I see. No dragon girls, and the demon girl is a bonus character /sad face. Ah well. Kitsune looks a bit off tho, with the pink hair, white ears and black tail.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
No I've got the animation when i forward I time.
I've had this bug on other games ; no idea how to solve it since the file are .rpa :confused:
With .rpy files, I think a renaming without spaces of both the images and the call in the file worked

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Does anyone have alos this error ?
View attachment 2362590
Hey! Do you have the patch installed? If so, is it the most recent version and is it within the correct folder as per the main post on the thread? Some people reported similar issues a while ago and it seemed to be due to them having the patch in the incorrect folder. Hopefully that helps!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I took the patch.rpa from the original post and put it in the game directory.
Am I wrong ?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hey! Do you have the patch installed? If so, is it the most recent version and is it within the correct folder as per the main post on the thread? Some people reported similar issues a while ago and it seemed to be due to them having the patch in the incorrect folder. Hopefully that helps!
What a dumb ass I am.
I've downloaded the multi-mod with the link for the androïd port. I'm playing on PC:
1675454621002.png

Supid! Stupid ! stupid !

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes