Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the unfortunate thing for me if kali is probably my second favorite character design in the game and i feel like every scene involving her is a lesbian or bi one
She started off in a lesbian relationship and is now in a poly relationship with 3 other girls and a guy.

Obviously she's going to have more bi/lesbian scenes. They are avoidable but all the girls are bi.

Sep 3, 2020
Guess SeptCloud does this eventually so "patience young Padawans"
no no, I must resist I just have to wait two more update

by the way, SeptCloud

I love this picture, I was wondering if you can make it into a wallpaper for my desktop

I got a new 1440p monitor and I just love the bright colors in this picture

especially the red and the blood on the mouth and I like that it's her by herself
TSR_Banner.jpg

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

by the way, SeptCloud

I love this picture, I was wondering if you can make it into a wallpaper for my desktop

especially the red and the blood on the mouth and I like that it's her by herself
View attachment 2616451

Maybe it helps.

Sep 3, 2020
;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ok ! should I tell you what happend in this one ? :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nahh ! just kidding, youre right about the New Opening pic great Wallpaper material, better as the Sith one !
abrazo
I know right I mean it's not big enough for my entire screen but I don't care it's awesome and it makes her look so badass hot and dangerous

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
New Update only patch added, link to it in the OP.
Not: No chinese tl pack included as I get the following error when launching it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe someone has an idea who has more knowledge about Python than me, if so shot me a DM, as I now going to bed. :sleep:

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.19] [SeptCloud] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

TSR_Banner.jpg

Original size: 4.4GB
Repack size: 620MB

PC = / / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (1.47GB).

Notice: Its not included in my repack but you may get Official Guide v0.17 in below attachment here.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

by the way, SeptCloud

View attachment 2616451

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
any1 else having trouble trying to download the game from gofile? Keeps saying the site can't be reached after I click to download it.

Reactions: Jenzi800
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes