1.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
from dev patreon

Hey guys!
I've been thinking about Simpsex and I realize that I need to change. The Simpsons were purchased by Disney, since Fox owns the copyright. So, many game portals do not accept it. Disney stuff, even if it's a parody. So, I decided to change.
So, i will create another title that i have been planning. Love Cupid: Milf Quest.
It will be like the Simpsex: a common guy that help Milf to fall in fuckin love lol.
So, i want to get inspiration on the Meet and Fuck games that have small quest to pick up the girls. It need to may be fun and have the sex appeal, just on right point. I have the all thing on my head. I will start to Draw and show it to you guys.

• Love
Reactions: JhOon

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Thread Updated: 2020-07-10
Hmmm....
Sooo....
Aboned? 0_0

Brah... If only Game be on RenPy...
Cus Tyrany Engyny is the same ugless fucked Engeny like Unity...
Hard to edinting, need have deep programm knolege and most other things...

• Haha
Reactions: JhOon

elpepis69

Dec 19, 2022
View attachment 402501

Overview:
Dart followed in his father's footsteps. A boring and uninteresting life. No success with girls or a better life prospect. Until a science project can change your luck. Now he can seduce any girl since she's asleep.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-10
Release Date: 2020-07-04
Developer: Parodyside
Censored: No
Version: 2.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Linux: MEGA -
-
Android: MEGA -
-

View attachment 98699 View attachment 279089 View attachment 263656 View attachment 279849 View attachment 279850 View attachment 279851 View attachment 279852 View attachment 279854 View attachment 279855 View attachment 279856 View attachment 279857 View attachment 279859 View attachment 279860 View attachment 279861 View attachment 279862 View attachment 279863 View attachment 318390
thx

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
from dev patreon

Hey guys!
I've been thinking about Simpsex and I realize that I need to change. The Simpsons were purchased by Disney, since Fox owns the copyright. So, many game portals do not accept it. Disney stuff, even if it's a parody. So, I decided to change.
So, i will create another title that i have been planning. Love Cupid: Milf Quest.
It will be like the Simpsex: a common guy that help Milf to fall in fuckin love lol.
So, i want to get inspiration on the Meet and Fuck games that have small quest to pick up the girls. It need to may be fun and have the sex appeal, just on right point. I have the all thing on my head. I will start to Draw and show it to you guys.
I'm anxious to see it

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
the art is disgusting and the worst thing is that they are very poor quality copies of simpson comics
I recommend that you hire or ask someone for help (artist) because this is embarrassing
I agree. The art is terrible. Should have hired a better artist.

Interworlddev

Game Developer
May 17, 2022
I've been following this project for a long time I'm sorry it's not continuing it was a good simpsons adaptation

My naok

Sep 14, 2018
The idea was good, the problem is individualism that made no one noted this in the producer, making him completely abandon the idea, it was just polishing art, Yankies are completely suicidal when the business is helping others.

• Sad
Reactions: crocro0000
1.80 star(s) 8 Votes