1.80 star(s) 8 Votes

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
i don't think the game is dead. The link upside is from this site. Look the picture I've maked a print in my phone .

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Mods Tag game as abandoned The Dev No longer Active on Patreon And ant made any posts since september 2019

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
I've been digging this game for quite a while. I felt like I finally had to chime in. What about Homer with Lisa? How about Santa's Little Helper with Lisa? Or Marge? or Mrs Flanders--WOW! or Mrs QwikEMart? Let's bring on the heat! LOL!

Reactions: Plumbogummite

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
What about Bart with Mrs Lovejoy? And finally Mrs Lovejoy sharing the joy of love with Santa's Little Helper?!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Holy guacamole this game engine and UI is bad. The writing doesn't sound like its a non english speaker it sounds like its an 8 year old.

Clicking on most things is basically trial an error, so many lags and pauses you can't be certain if you've clicked the right thing or not.

Loads of story elements that repeat for no reason

Loads of UI elements that end up overlapping

Text is very hard to read because of the font and colour choices

Latest Walkthrough is available here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To cheat money, go to the map and click on the Jebediah Springfield bust/statue (just below Moe's bar)
Click on the bust read through the list of Patreons (keep clicking next)
On the final screen it will ask you if you want to activate the money cheat - click yes.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
played this long time ago, game has not improved? cant press esc to save or load
only option i find is export and import saves, but I need to manually write the url to save? lol?

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes