1.80 star(s) 8 Votes

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
its only true for certain situations, there are many instances were this logic could not be applied for.

Not all criticism is bad mate. The graphics are awful but the game is fun. I do like that the developer is active and pushing the game forward, but looking ahead we both know that to make it into something bigger (not talking summertime saga big) he will need to update the graphics to encourage wider audience to support him on patreon.
I know that all criticism isn't bad with some constructive criticism the developer of this game can be better (art).

But look at all pages here it's always about his art mate it's so annoying i know it because i drawing too and the only thing i don't want to hear it's you art is so bad man you know what mean he's does what he loves for me is the most important thing. =)

Last edited:

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly? this man's sheer determination in the face of adversity is worthy of a fap
its rough round the edges, sure, but he updates, consistantly. more than can be said bout a bunch of these devs

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
I kinda get what you are saying but then again passengers are paying good money to go from one place to another safely - so you will expect the pilot to be a professional. But, this game is totally free and the dev is not asking anymoney for you to play it. But constructive criticism is always good but people shouldnt just complain - its not like you are forced into playing this game.
He's not doing it for free (patreon) and even if he was criticism is still fine, anyone can criticize anyone, never said anything about complaining tho, but if you're paying him monthly and he's not doing what he promises then you probably can "complain", wasn't what I was saying tho.

Makes sense?? it does makes sense dude.

We talk about a game and with your all intellect you came here and talk to me about a pilot dude wtf.

If a pilot does a mistake like you say and you criticize the pilot it's that you've a serious problem mate.
It's called an analogy, shithead. You can criticize whomever you want even if you can't do what they do.

I know that all criticism isn't bad with some constructive criticism the developer of this game can be better (art).

But look at all pages here it's always about his art mate it's so annoying i know it because i drawing too and the only thing i don't want to hear it's you art is so bad man you know what mean he's does what he loves for me is the most important thing. =)
Nah you're right. We should just lie about it and tell him how good his art is, that'll make things better!

Just because you can't take criticism about your shit art doesn't mean people can't criticize other people's arts, get over yourself.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
He's not doing it for free (patreon) and even if he was criticism is still fine, anyone can criticize anyone, never said anything about complaining tho, but if you're paying him monthly and he's not doing what he promises then you probably can "complain", wasn't what I was saying tho.

It's called an analogy, shithead. You can criticize whomever you want even if you can't do what they do.

Nah you're right. We should just lie about it and tell him how good his art is, that'll make things better!

Just because you can't take criticism about your shit art doesn't mean people can't criticize other people's arts, get over yourself.
Shithead??

Ok have nice day mate. =)

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Shithead??

Ok have nice day mate. =)
speak of a way of not responding to a fair argument.

this art is shit, no need to try to defend him.
First and foremost, people ALWAYS get critics, if someone can't stand it, he need to work on himself.

Secondly, make any art school and you'll get shited at by every single professor you have. and every person in art school draw MUCH BETTER than this.
the best part being that there is certainly people who would agree on doing the art of the game for one dollar. even for free.

and i'm sure you're full of critics for something you know nothing at too, so shut the fuck up.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019

First and foremost, people ALWAYS get critics, if someone can't stand it, he need to work on himself.

Secondly, make any art school and you'll get shited at by every single professor you have. and every person in art school draw MUCH BETTER than this.
the best part being that there is certainly people who would agree on doing the art of the game for one dollar. even for free.

and i'm sure you're full of critics for something you know nothing at too, so shut the fuck up.
People ALWAYS get critics so you know everyone in this world??

Ok i'm in art school and my professor is the best i ever had but ok if you say that every professors in this fucking world will do shited you. =)

You sure i'm full of critics for something i know nothing about at again you know me?? NO!!

The only thing i hear by you or your friend it's his art is shit ok good argument mate. =)

You talk a lot for someone who thinks he knows everyone and everything.

PanX

Mar 26, 2019

Sorry but this mate. =)

So you say to your mom or girl or friend she/he's so ugly and fat and like everyone in this world she/he'll take it so badly she/he need to work on her/himself wtf. =)

Please your not a kid anymore say something mean to someone it's not cool there's a way to say it but like i see for both of you you talk for saying nothing.

Last word for me if you can't talk to someone with all the respect that he/she deserve don't talk to her/him thank you.

So have nice day my man.

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Sorry but this mate. =)

So you say to your mom or girl or friend she/he's so ugly and fat and like everyone in this world she/he'll take it so badly she/he need to work on her/himself wtf. =)

Please your not a kid anymore say something mean to someone it's not cool there's a way to say it but like i see for both of you you talk for saying nothing.

Last word for me if you can't talk to someone with all the respect that he/she deserve don't talk to her/him thank you.

So have nice day my man.
For fuck sake, we're not talking about insulting someone, we're talking about a fucking drawing. we're talking about his WORK not about his APEARANCE. it's not about being mean it's about the fact that his game could be so much more that it is.
if you can't make the difference you have a problem mate.

we're supposed to seek improvement, wich is something this devs clearly doesn't want with his art. you can't seriously expect people to not compare what this guy did with the work of other people and judge that, YES this art is bad.
When you make a parody of something you should at least get to the same quality as the product you're inspired of.

As for the other things.... you had a good teacher, cool for you, that's not the case in the university i am in and it's not the case of a lot of people in my country (but our educational system is broken, i admit)

and yeah,i don't know you, but you won't make me believe that you never said something without knowing anything on a subject, 'cause absolutely everyone did it.
And YES, everyone get critics. denying that is like denying the existence of the sun.

you can't say that you never spoke about something without knowing about the subject and you can't say that there is a human being that never got any critics, because that's literally impossible. if you believe it, you're either arrogant or naive, since i don't think that you're stupid.

That being said, i don't really care, so i won't even answer the next time, i'm not absolutely devoted to defend or take down anything and you won't admit that this art is bad anyway so... bye and have a nice day.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Someone tells here you can use the save file to cheat Money & Energy???? But it's that, when a goes to appdata where the save is, i found alot of file's & who is the save of all this file's????? So, can some nice soul outthere who now's which the save file is upload that one here....

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
For fuck sake, we're not talking about insulting someone, we're talking about a fucking drawing. we're talking about his WORK not about his APEARANCE. it's not about being mean it's about the fact that his game could be so much more that it is.
if you can't make the difference you have a problem mate.

Insulting someone and saying that his art is shit it's the same all are criticism. That's what we're talking about.

we're supposed to seek improvement, wich is something this devs clearly doesn't want with his art. you can't seriously expect people to not compare what this guy did with the work of other people and judge that, YES this art is bad.
When you make a parody of something you should at least get to the same quality as the product you're inspired of.

You do not compare there you criticize.

The same quality as the product seriously?? When you cook a cake or a good meal that you saw the big chief cooked you'll say to me that you need to do the same quality that him?? Impossible.

And don't come here say it's not the same. It's the same thing.

As for the other things.... you had a good teacher, cool for you, that's not the case in the university i am in and it's not the case of a lot of people in my country (but our educational system is broken, i admit)

You right there. All people don't have this chance some professor can be rude some time. =)

and yeah,i don't know you, but you won't make me believe that you never said something without knowing anything on a subject, 'cause absolutely everyone did it.
And YES, everyone get critics. denying that is like denying the existence of the sun.

You don't know everyone so...

Whether you believe it or not is not a problem but if you can not believe that in this world some people do not criticize it is a problem.

you can't say that you never spoke about something without knowing about the subject and you can't say that there is a human being that never got any critics, because that's literally impossible. if you believe it, you're either arrogant or naive, since i don't think that you're stupid.

I did not say that.

Or maybe both!! =)

That being said, i don't really care, so i won't even answer the next time, i'm not absolutely devoted to defend or take down anything and you won't admit that this art is bad anyway so... bye and have a nice day.

I'm not devoted to defend him or his art too!!

I'm here because the only thing we can see here his about his art all criticism it's about his art only that ok now we understood you can stop know to say the same thing every time.

It's like bulliyng (I don't say your bully him) someone everytime says the same thing the mean thing to him. It's really boring to hear alot of people always talk about his fucking art.

If you can't understand that it's your problem not mine but please now we understoodd his art is shit.

For what to say something that he/she heard alot from you. No thank i'm not like that i'm not arrogant or naive i'm just a guy who understand how it's difficult to drawing something or do something that people don't like.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
By my twisted Sith grandma, this is some f*cked up sh*t. I need it on my HoloCom yesterday.

Reactions: Cahyr

Reggiep

Sep 5, 2018
Brainwasher.... where is it in treehouse cant find it.... also how do you know if youve got it... driving me nuts....

Jun 15, 2017
Every time I see this game pop up for some reason, I keep mentally hearing a Marge voice impression trying to pronounce the name of this game.

HMMMM

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
From the DEv patreon

Unlocked

Hey guys!

I have been thiking about the project and all the stuff. I have been working hard in it, but he project is going down. Day by day with less plays, fans and Patreons.

I think that i need some time to study, to plan and decide if the project will dead or i will try a little more. I think that all the things that begin need to have a end. Maybe this is the end, maybe not.

Thank you very much about all that you guys supported my dream to be a game maker. I did not get so far without you. But i need to change, i need a time to think about it and to get a decision. For now, the project is in a break. Soon, i will take a decision.

Dev Blogspot

Note No News as of September 24 2019

For WAlkthrugh Refure to

Reactions: Valila

wtftho

Jun 25, 2019
Hey, is it possible to make a mac version? I think it could be because i'm able to play this game online but once I download it, it says that a problem has happened and it can't launch.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes