3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Not sure if this is your first game development project or not, so I apologise for this, but this game is comedy gold in it's current state.
To make it a perfect comedy ..it needs the classic TR: AoD glitch

Reactions: PDCurator

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The graphics strongly remind me of Morrowind. The game play was too frustrating for me this go-around, but I can see where an improved version could definitely rock.

Keiturnah

Dec 26, 2019
Thanks for the share, but as for now, it is not really playable, need to Alt F4 everytime you fall and you get stuck once you manage to climb something :oops:

*Bull*

Mar 16, 2019
Unity devs really need to have the games start in windowed mode as a default, since they don't use a launcher.
Jesus fucking christ I can't touch any unity game since I have a super ultrawide monitor and the menu is scaled to shit so I can't change anything :FacePalm:
Ask me with my 2k monitor 180FPS and RTX 3070, 32GB Ram, I9 11 generation

Tempoph

Feb 9, 2023
Unity devs really need to have the games start in windowed mode as a default, since they don't use a launcher.
Jesus fucking christ I can't touch any unity game since I have a super ultrawide monitor and the menu is scaled to shit so I can't change anything :FacePalm:

Just change your resolution quickly before opening the game! I also have an ultra wide and this is an easy solution!

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Not sure if this is your first game development project or not, so I apologise for this, but this game is comedy gold in it's current state.
I downloaded to check if you were right and oh boy... You weren't fucking kidding

She runs faster than the monsters when on all fours :KEK:

cupofhermes

May 30, 2021
1. Cool le funny intro

2. Has a lot of potential (specially if you make a good lore), but needs to fix technical stuff like Menu and Options.

3. The dogs could use some remodeling too

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes