2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Didn't see a left path? assuming after the dogs but before the pit with the jump puzzle? worth mentioning that I made the hard ledge one time and got stuck on that stupid glitch where she's constantly jumping/running on the spot.

Also infrequently my jump seems to turn into some sort of roll animation? any idea how to do that consistently?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes.It looks more like a secret. :)
This game has a lot of control problems, glitches, fatal bugs. The "jumping glitch" is mostly caused by holding down the keys (press "e" + "space", then immediately release should work... but you never know).I'm not sure about the "roll animation" problem. Dev really need fix basic controls.
Also save often.

Reactions: EarthTramp and rnzn

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
I appreciate the ambition. I think there's a decent foundation for an adventure game here, but it needs to be step-by-step, not everything at once.

For instance, climbing mechanics don't need to exist just yet - a simple platforming could work better on the long run. The current ledge climbing is a gamble, it might or might not work. It needs proper QA in direct communication with the development.

Second, menu design and environment should be the priority. You don't want barren lands with very little scenery to them. It's not only a negative trait in the eyes of players, but it also is a burden on the game itself. Character could start near the wolf's den, and as some climbing mechanics are working, it could be mixed with some platforming to reach to den. It's a good enough effort to reach reward.

Additionally, I believe jump button is locked if you keep it pressed even after landing, that might be something to look at if we want a platforming game where player is expected to jump over and over. Also, please look into acceleration when jumping, that might come in handy later down the development.

I appreciate the performance enhancement in the latest build. It did improve the game a bit.

Otherwise, I see potential. Looking forward for more. I hope you keep up your work.

Reactions: DocRipper

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes.It looks more like a secret. :)
This game has a lot of control problems, glitches, fatal bugs. The "jumping glitch" is mostly caused by holding down the keys (press "e" + "space", then immediately release should work... but you never know).I'm not sure about the "roll animation" problem. Dev really need fix basic controls.
Also save often.
Thanks a lot, I did actually notice the gap you showed and attempted it once or twice but ended up bouncing on to the top of the wall and figured it was some sort of invisible wall to prevent players from falling out of the map, also I might try what you suggested in regards to the stuck jump glitch see if I can actually progress the platforms

JolaZZ23

Jul 28, 2021
They should put a skip button for the first animation, since many times the menu is bugged and doesn't let you exit. You have to close the entire game.

• Thinking Face

DRiderxxx

Jul 2, 2024
They should put a skip button for the first animation, since many times the menu is bugged and doesn't let you exit. You have to close the entire game.
First video can be skipped with ESC. It's written in controls menu.

Last edited:

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Needs Key mapping and simplified double jump like double tap space bar its a pain in the ass in that cavern area with the jumping to area to area if you fall your SOL if you didn't save before hand such a headache with clunky controls.

AntiMeteor

Oct 11, 2018
so, i accidentally found out you can do an extended jump by doing shift+cntrl+forward+jump. i'm guessing that's how to do those really far jumps but it's kinda a pain hit all those at the same time depending on your keyboard

Reactions: rnzn
2.40 star(s) 7 Votes