EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1652690196304.png

Overview:
What's it about?

Ha! I don't want to tell you, yet.
If you are a fan of dark fantasy and occult themes like The Ninth Gate, Vampire:
The Masquerade, World of Darkness, witchcraft, Lovecraft and so on this is for you.
And if not...well, there will still be quite a lot of dominant women in the game :D.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Darktoz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.3.3): - - - -

screenshot0015.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0018.png

Last edited by a moderator:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
First error I've found when talking to the redhead lady on the first night, if you ask some of the questions then she can be overlapped with some other one and then it changes the encounter...

Bug 2 hitting load form the main menu just takes me to a blank page... you lose the cursor and it does still seem to work as if you click around randomly it'll fire something up, but obviously you cna't know what or where you might be clicking on... but the workaround seem to be to start a new game, then go to the load page from there (from the main menu it seems to try to play an animation or something and that messes it all up

This was interesting, I'll want to see more of it at a later date before really making any judgements... most the ladies are a bit boob heavy for me, but the vampy woman is really pretty, but sadly due to the nature of the game I doubt we'll ever get to fuck her, as it mentioned ntr maaaybe we'll get to see her dicked down that way by one of the futa, but given her kind of personality I guess that's a long shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kionashi

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
First error I've found when talking to the redhead lady on the first night, if you ask some of the questions then she can be overlapped with some other one and then it changes the encounter...
Don't use the choice for "the bulge in your pants". That triggers the error.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes