VN Others Completed The Shemale ~ Communication between legendary lewd shemale prostitute and my cock [Final] [Nas Mes Cos Mos]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Crhono

May 16, 2018
It seems to always crash on startup, tried both Locale Emulator and NTleas. It just creates the save folder, no screen, no error, nothing, the only way I can see that it was a crash is via windows logs.

tom5145

Oct 19, 2020
Game just starts in the corner, and I can't click on anything aside from the exit button lol

how do I resolve this?

I got the SAME ISSUE!!! Any fix? I tried opening it with Locale Emulator (both standard and with Admin option), it just opens into a corner, and I cant click anything else.

Reactions: FeSs101

Saculgn

Apr 11, 2022
This is due to the resolution, while the game has lower resolution it opens on 16:9 and make's it impossible to actually interact with the menus. But it's easy to fix, just creat a shortcut for the game executable, right click the shortcut and set it to open maximized, then you can edit the setting and change the resolution.
Thanks bro, this worked!

Reactions: tom5145

OmegaAlpha

Jan 12, 2020
I'm a gay man and after reading bitches in denial yapping how it's not gay when (implied You) takes cocks up his holes while enjoying it - makes me wanna call you fags.
May I suggest games from the producer No Strike or the ever infamous Tomgirls of the Mountain? The entirety of the content of those games is the protag incessantly whining about how straight he is in the middle of busting trillions of loads to/on traps. Makes for great reading if you've recently had or are planning to have a lobotomy.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I'm already tired... I've been sitting for an hour and I can't launch it and there is an emulator, and I changed the system language.. what's wrong with this game?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes