VN Others Completed The Shemale ~ Communication between legendary lewd shemale prostitute and my cock [Final] [Nas Mes Cos Mos]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheShemaleCommunicationBetweenLegendaryLewdShemaleProstituteAndMyCock-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Played this in Weebtongue a long time ago. Unfortunately a very short and uninteresting game for having a #Based dickgirl focus. Very happy to see it represented nonetheless. :cool: (y)

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I can load the game fine but I can’t click any of the start, continue, cg mode options etc basically doesn’t register anything and I can’t start the game
I don't have any idea about it but I suggest you to use NTLEAS emulator, Or any other Locale emulator.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This game pissed me off since it kept hammering home its gay to like traps. It ain't gay to like traps
Most H-games seem to be made for the side whom want to be shamed, not the side whom want to have fun. :confused:
When's the last time you got to do something fun in an H-game and then the MC goes, "Wow. I'm so glad you're into this, too!"
:cry:

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Fullgames

May 16, 2018
I don't have any idea about it but I suggest you to use NTLEAS emulator, Or any other Locale emulator.
This is due to the resolution, while the game has lower resolution it opens on 16:9 and make's it impossible to actually interact with the menus. But it's easy to fix, just creat a shortcut for the game executable, right click the shortcut and set it to open maximized, then you can edit the setting and change the resolution.

Reactions: new new and Hmizti

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
The mtl was awful but it was a nice and short game, would have loved more of it. Futa on M is always nice to see, especially when there is some oral involved. When i started fapping to futa it was only futa with no balls, eventually i got to this point where i almost prefer Futa on M and i hate it when they have no balls. I swear im getting more "gay" each year, not that i really care much about it.

henryTan

Mar 16, 2022
This VN needs needs your monitor size equal or greater than 1600 X 900 to display text correctly.
UI is translated.
There are no choices available.
Report any bug or error.
And it seems pretty gay to me.

Also I have created a discord server recently you can join it to share your thoughts and know about on which project I am working.

Enjoy.
discord link?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes