4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Really like the game mech, the skills, fight system, traps and items, reminds me about pokemon mystery dungeon

only 5 days left of june...
and the last post was about new traps...
Yea unfortunately, already 5 days left of June and still only new traps... I hope that the update will come very soon

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
and the update get delayed again

im sad now:(
guess i just buy the game when it's complete whenever that is....

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
its there:D

but only 2 new girls (both elves) and a boss
no nunn and succubus...

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
Started a new game, been playing a while, haven't seen the snake, vampire, the maid, or either of the two new elves. Are they all behind the boss now? Or am I just unlucky and haven't run across them yet?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
today have updata v0.11 anyone can upload with download? please
is an upload for 0.11 version?
Here is the new verison 0.12, enjoy it~ (I hope you like it and like me too ;) )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darklust

Donor
Feb 1, 2018
Here is the new verison 0.11, enjoy it~ (I hope you like it and like me too ;) )
workupload
Don't Like you at all...
LOVE YOU

Actually does anyone have a Save for Overpowered Equipments? doesn't have to be Full with gallery, i wanna try One shoting everything

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
brother have updata v0.12 can you upload??

just bug fix nothing new...:(

anyway the boss is kind of a let down and there only 2 new girls (3 if you count rezia)
but its nice that the maps looking much better now
also the accessories have duration (losing by getting hit)

but no succubus and nun...

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
it worked for me
just opened the map16 file with the normal editor and searched for the lines
it didn't find the second line though, probably because of spacing - but it did find "tempMonsterGirl.push(['59"
changed this one and it worked

you have to defeat the elf fighter and archer at least one time for them to show up in the gallery though
this fix is only for the bug that is fixed in version 0.12 that both elfs are replaced with the amazon in the gallery fight

Jan 3, 2020
Well,having never played a rogue game myself,i can't really say if this game's difficulty is high in regards to that or not. Having said that,the game has a little bit of a learning curve,but once you master it,it becomes incredibly easy. Granted,you should always pack a back-up option for whenever you enter a new floor,incase the RNG decides to screw you over and throw you into a wide open room with several of the girls. Always keep a sleeping or confusion potion on you for these "oh shit" moments,and target one of the girls always (never waste them on fodder enemies!)

The first level is supposed to be near-impossible. You're supposed to die pretty much. Even if you managed to clear out the entire level after reaching the end, the enemies will respawn and murderize you in the end anyways.

Here's my save folder for ver 0.09 with all soul shop upgrades purchased,and some very well crafted weapons,especially in particular,stored in the chest. This save also has the one H-scene memory and the arena with all the current existing girls unlocked. Have fun.
(Try not to use this save until you've at least played the game a bit though,lest you risk ruining the gameplay experience of building up from scratch. Part of the fun,in my opinion,is seeing the progress of you getting steadily stronger.)
Thanks your share very much! do you have save file for 0.11 pls

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes